PDA

View Full Version : No wonder they let Butler go.....Vegas SL over for Spurs

lebomb
07-13-2007, 08:35 AM
I guess Butler didnt show enough to merit a spot on the team......he was our best player in the SL though.....so that shows you that White is GONE and so is Everyone else.

I would not take one single person on the SL squad.....they all sucked as far as Im concerned.

:wakeup

remingtonbo2001
07-13-2007, 08:39 AM
I think poor play has to do with the poor rotations made by Newmann.

lebomb
07-13-2007, 08:44 AM

You know I can see that to some extent.....BUT!! 1-7 and 0-6 shooting by Marcus and James White??? That had nothing to do with rotations. They could not shoot.........and this kept up for all 5/6 games the Spurs played. Noone got hot and had a killer game. I see other teams in the SL have at least one or two guys light it up. What happened to our guys???
:shootme

I was MOST disappointed in James White......now was his time to shine......he started every game and had ample opportunity to show us something. I just dont think he is good enough......He will not be in the NBA in a year.....he is Europe material. :pctoss

Marcus Bryant
07-13-2007, 08:44 AM
There are six million reasons why Butler was gifted to the Rockets.

degenerate_gambler
07-13-2007, 08:45 AM

you're stupid.

white, butler, et al flat out suck and it has nothing to do with substitution patterns. these clowns are marginal, fringe players at best.

leemajors
07-13-2007, 08:56 AM
we still have the rocky mountain revue starting today i believe.

lebomb
07-13-2007, 09:06 AM
we still have the rocky mountain revue starting today i believe.

..........cool thanks for the info. Maybe these guys can get off their asses and start playing ball!!! :bang

leemajors
07-13-2007, 09:13 AM
actually, it doesn't look like they're on the schedule - Kori/timvp did they pull out?

EDIT: Schedule was on the Jazz page, not the NBA summer league page:

http://www.nba.com/jazz/Revue/2007_Rocky_Mountain_Revue_Schedule.html

Sam
07-13-2007, 09:14 AM
You know I can see that to some extent.....BUT!! 1-7 and 0-6 shooting by Marcus and James White??? That had nothing to do with rotations. They could not shoot.........and this kept up for all 5/6 games the Spurs played. Noone got hot and had a killer game. I see other teams in the SL have at least one or two guys light it up. What happened to our guys???
:shootme

I was MOST disappointed in James White......now was his time to shine......he started every game and had ample opportunity to show us something. I just dont think he is good enough......He will not be in the NBA in a year.....he is Europe material. :pctoss

James White has never been a consistent shooter. He's a dunker and that's it. Not sure what you guys were expecting. Did you never watch him in college?