PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Speaks.....

Medvedenko
12-08-2004, 05:45 PM
I got this from a poster(KobeLaker4Life) on Laker Ground and it chronicles the interview Kobe just had on xtrasports in LA:

pretty much all of kobe's comments today...word for word (almost):
"the door is ALWAYS open for KARL"

"we would love to have him play here"

"there was no way intended to attack karl or call him a distraction"

"If karl comes back, its going to be a TREMENDOUS addition to our ballclub"

"I'm sorry if i offended karl"

"I'm shocked, and he took what i said the wrong way, it wasnt intended to be an attack towards him"

"I apologize if he felt i said anything the wrong way"

"you kidding me? Karl's all around game speaks for itself, we would love him here"

"Its an open door, if you wanna come back and play karl, come do that"

"i was in no way attacking him"

"we had a great relationship, and if he comes back, i hope that relationship can continue"

"he misinterpreted what i was saying, and i apologize for that, and i will move on from that, and i wish him all the best"

Medvedenko
12-08-2004, 05:46 PM
I still don't think Kobe needed to apologize..Karl's acting like a little bitch...but it doesn't matter....this is getting tired...maybe I'll hang up the purple and gold and try on some spurs....ok, just kidding.

Useruser666
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Um......(lol)... Why didn't just call him and tell him this. Or even walk the six blocks to his house since they live so close together and tell him what's on his mind. Why does Kobe do it through the media. Malone is acting like a little princess(no offense Kori), butKobe should know better.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
he misinterpreted what i was saying, and i apologize for thatlol

iminlakerland
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
You know i dont think kobe needed to apologize, but i think he manned up and did what needed to be done. He sucked his pride up for once.

Useruser666
12-08-2004, 05:50 PM
I still don't think Kobe needed to apologize..Karl's acting like a little bitch...but it doesn't matter....this is getting tired...maybe I'll hang up the purple and gold and try on some spurs....ok, just kidding.

We have the perfect soft white guy for you to change your name to!

WELCOME Nesterovic!!! Formerly known as Medvedenko!! :lol

Medvedenko
12-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Nice....Slava>>>>Rasho.....
I believe Karl's at his ranch in hick ville, so he can't really walk the 6 blocks. Plus Kobe going on the radio is damage control, since the media will be able transmit to everyone with a pulse. He also said he'll call Karl later in the day.

iminlakerland
12-08-2004, 05:55 PM
We have the perfect soft white guy for you to change your name to!

WELCOME Nesterovic!!! Formerly known as Medvedenko!! :lol

lmmfao! :rollin

hey now Slava gets mad and starts getting mad and cursing in his native tongue. Its pretty damn funny. I dont think ive ever seen Rasho angry.

ALVAREZ6
12-08-2004, 07:26 PM
kobe is a douche bag

milkyway21
12-08-2004, 08:36 PM
I got this from a poster(KobeLaker4Life) on Laker Ground and it chronicles the interview Kobe just had on xtrasports in LA:

pretty much all of kobe's comments today...word for word (almost):
"the door is ALWAYS open for KARL"

"we would love to have him play here"

"there was no way intended to attack karl or call him a distraction"

"If karl comes back, its going to be a TREMENDOUS addition to our ballclub"

"I'm sorry if i offended karl"

"I'm shocked, and he took what i said the wrong way, it wasnt intended to be an attack towards him"

"I apologize if he felt i said anything the wrong way"

"you kidding me? Karl's all around game speaks for itself, we would love him here"

"Its an open door, if you wanna come back and play karl, come do that"

"i was in no way attacking him"

"we had a great relationship, and if he comes back, i hope that relationship can continue"

"he misinterpreted what i was saying, and i apologize for that, and i will move on from that, and i wish him all the best"I just want to know why you guys from LA updating us on what's happening in L.A. This is a Spurs forum, you think we are THAT interested? Who cares! :depressed

Brodels
12-08-2004, 08:47 PM
I think they are both at fault. Kobe shouldn't bring stuff like that out in public. If he has a problem with Karl's indecision, why couldn't he just have called him up and talked to him about it? Needless to say, it wasn't a very smart move on Kobe's part. Especially when he's already made enough enemies in the NBA and elsewhere. He has no business babbling about that to the press.

And Karl is a dumbass, too. How long is he going to continue to dick around teams? He needs to have the spotlight on him whenever he can it seems. If he wants to play and he's getting close to healthy, why doesn't he sign with someone and call it good? He's created was more drama that was necessary.

Fuck em' both.

duncan2k5
12-08-2004, 09:08 PM
I think they are both at fault. Kobe shouldn't bring stuff like that out in public. If he has a problem with Karl's indecision, why couldn't he just have called him up and talked to him about it? Needless to say, it wasn't a very smart move on Kobe's part. Especially when he's already made enough enemies in the NBA and elsewhere. He has no business babbling about that to the press.

And Karl is a dumbass, too. How long is he going to continue to dick around teams? He needs to have the spotlight on him whenever he can it seems. If he wants to play and he's getting close to healthy, why doesn't he sign with someone and call it good? He's created was more drama that was necessary.

Fuck em' both.
Kobe only talked to the press to clean up his image. real men deal with things behind doors. he aint sorry. he just wants to be a good boy in the media again. but we all know he is running everybody out of L.A. rush is gone, fox, gary and fish is gone. i wont be surprised if luke and devean is gone too.