PDA

View Full Version : Want to Laugh at Charger Fans?

TheSanityAnnex
07-16-2007, 02:51 AM
Cause I do.

"Have you ever cried after a loss?"
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=42907

Post #4 cracks me up the most. I was sitting in ICU at the time of the Ravens game and instead of acting like a pussy and crying, I simply asked for more Morphine.

BeerIsGood!
07-16-2007, 07:27 AM
At least your QB didn't fumble the snap on a potential game winning FG late in the 4th. I don't cry or get that emotional over sports, but I just sat there shaking my head for about 30 seconds before getting up to get another beer.

Thankfully the Spurs have reversed some of that bad mojo that was building up with both the Longhorns and Cowboys late season football collapses.

Loose Cannon
07-16-2007, 02:03 PM
I hate the Cowboys and I even felt sorta bad for them and their fans after that play. Then I got over it and laughed my ass off.

J.T.
07-16-2007, 11:35 PM
The thing I love about the Cowboys getting Romo'd is I spent that entire day with my friends who are die hard Cowboys fans, and their other friend who does not watch football that much and asked me when they first arrived how come my MARVIN HARRISON jersey did not have the trademark Cowboys stars on it like theirs did.

We died laughing.

But what I love even more is that after the Colts game was over, I went to my closet, got out my Peyton Manning away jersey, flipped it inside out so it read 81 instead of 18, and passed it off as a makeshift TO jersey for the Cowboys game just to make them feel better. I like to think I jinxed Dallas.

But crying after your team loses in the playoffs is stupid unless you're a woman. Men don't cry after their team loses in the playoffs, and for the wussy ones that do, they certainly don't go on the fucking internet and tell the whole world about it. May as well pick up your free tickets for the fag train while you're at it.

peewee's lovechild
07-17-2007, 07:38 PM
There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, funny about that fumble.

The Football Gods conspired against us.