PDA

View Full Version : Stub Hub

Fabbs
07-16-2007, 02:59 AM
Anyone had bad experiences with StubHub.
I'd heard nothing but good and had purchases once before with no problems.

This time after the ticks are sold they have.
a. Said the two transactions were mailed out, #1 June 4th #2 June 8th.
b. Three weeks later said they were mailed out, offered to have an investigative form filled out and i wait another 3 weeks. I said shove it, call your bank and see if they have been cashed yourself. If not, mail out the money now. Rep says will be mailed in out in 2 days.
c. I call in two days to verify. Not mailed out, but rep claims both transactions instead credited to card. I check, it was not.
d. Call back to inform nothing on card, rep says yes i have no record of any payment being put on your card.
e. Today rep says 1st transaction was remailed out on July 9th, second will follow. I say thus far you have performed zero of what you say you have done or promised to do, why should i believe this? She says the billing/mailing room is not open until Monday, that is the only way to verify. I say fine i will give it this one last try, if not recieved by Friday I file with Consumer Affairs.

Starting with step b i always asked for supervisor, they always tried but one was unavailable. I also asked if they were bought out by eBay, rep swears up and down they were not. (Its on the StubHub website).

Has anyone else had this kind of ultra sucky experience with them? Solutions?

spurscenter
07-16-2007, 03:03 AM
I sell there , my season tickets when I cant go but I never bought there.

what other services are there?

You would think Ebay would clam down on scams.

Fabbs
07-24-2007, 12:12 PM
The power of SpursTalk and the Inet. Indirect thanks to Kori and LJ.

ST member jtwhelan responded to my post. He works at StubHub in customer service. He got in contact with payments supervisor and payment was mailed timely.

Thank you.