PDA

View Full Version : Boutons is writing for the Huffington Post

Yonivore
07-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Bellvue escapee (or Boutons) over at Huffington Post recommends (http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20070715/cm_huffpost/056252;_ylt=Aiix59qQkWehxE9iFpEjodjMWM0F) stocking up on survivalist goods for coming civil war, urges violent action against government.

I recommend you start stocking up on medicine, food, gallons of water, toilet paper, reading material, Potassium Nitrate, Charcoal powder, and Sulfur. Because soon you will notice that things will start drying up from lack of interstate commerce, shortly after the upcoming Terrah-ist Attack on the NewNited States of Murka.

It's already been announced by Michael Chertoff, though he neglected to provide us with a specific date.

And today the Justice Department (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Fourth Black Branch of Shadow Government) paved the way for the impending declaration of Martial Law in the wake of said Attack, as provided for in Son of the Patriot Act and the Military Sins of Commission Act, both passed last year.

Those "laws" make it painfully clear that the Executing Branch of Government can order FEMA and the Military to round up anyone who threatens the New American Century People (formerly known as US) and throw them in one of the 13 new Federal prisons built to house dissenters. Alls it takes is one big friggin' disaster (like a Katrina or a 9/11) and the POTUS can jail us.

I think we're past Impeachment boys and girls. First of all, we don't have the votes in the Senate, and we don't have the testicular fortitude in the House.

No. I think we have to take matters into our own hands and round up what's left of the National Guard in each state. We then cut off the power to the White House and blockade the mother so no food or water can get inside. Then we start pumping marijuana smoke in until they have to evacuate the building. Smoke 'em out, to quote a famous military leader, the one with the codpiece on the flight deck.

Then we put Shrubby and Deadeye Dick, and anyone else left alive after the firefight outside the Rose Garden, in a cage so's we can haul them around the country behind a John Deere tractor.
Alrighty then. I'm sure they'll be claiming it is "satire" soon enough but, I don't read it that way unless, of course, "satire" is the new "insane."

Please note the boutonian hallmark -- and well-known paranoid schizophrenic literary style -- of stubbornly refusing to call anything by its proper name and, instead, favoring a childish made-up language of tastelessly fey substitutes, (i.e. "NewNited States of Murika," etc.)

How much they payin' ya bout?

Nbadan
07-16-2007, 09:55 PM
...Alex Jones forum...

boutons_
07-17-2007, 08:29 AM
dickless Aggie obsessed with me, now yoni obsessed with. I'm loving it.

you fuckers are losers backing losers, and you hate me pointing it over and over and over.

Keep trying, fuckers, you're losing.

DarkReign
07-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Satire sure. But one can not openly appeal to the people to overthrow the government, which this piece treads the line ever so deftly.

I get your joke, Yoni, but I believe the reason the writer used the pseudo-names and references are for the explicit purpose of not being jailed. Because if he had used the real references, he could have been.

xrayzebra
07-17-2007, 11:01 AM
dickless Aggie obsessed with me, now yoni obsessed with. I'm loving it.

you fuckers are losers backing losers, and you hate me pointing it over and over and over.

Keep trying, fuckers, you're losing.

boutons obsessed is kinda a strong word. No way is
anyone on this board obsessed with you. I know
myself, I really don't think much about you at all except
when I read your rants.

You on the other hand are possessed by some kind of
hatred for the Bush administration. You more than likely
lay awake at night thinking of all kinds of deeds you
wished would befall him and his administration.

But I will concede that you do kinda rekindle my faith
in mankind. You are so damn predictable...... :toast

Oh, Gee!!
07-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Please note the boutonian hallmark -- and well-known paranoid schizophrenic literary style -- of stubbornly refusing to call anything by its proper name and, instead, favoring a childish made-up language of tastelessly fey substitutes, (i.e. "NewNited States of Murika," etc.)

that's what dimmocraps do.