PDA

View Full Version : Malik F'in Rose.

Marcus Bryant
12-08-2004, 11:27 PM
No matter the outcome he left his heart out there on the floor. If only Radosoft could find his.

2centsworth
12-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Malik was the Man. Welcome back big fella!

SequSpur
12-08-2004, 11:28 PM
True, however Malik is not a Center. So why the comparison? Malik and Rasho have nothing in common.

ducks
12-08-2004, 11:29 PM
malik might have to be traded for a center

boutons
12-08-2004, 11:31 PM
yep, Malik played his butt off, and got paid back with 32 mins on the court.

Also, Horry played harder and more aggressive than I've seen in this season.

Walton Buys Off Me
12-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Big ups to Rose tonight- played with a ton of passion.

Walton gives credit where credit is due.

Manu20
12-08-2004, 11:34 PM
I'm proud of Malik, he gave 100% out there.
As for Horry, why was he trying to dunk the ball instead of going for a layup.

2centsworth
12-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Horry played well too. Malik is not being traded for anyone. RASHO and Barry for Zo will make me plenty happy. I also can see RAsho, barry, and Beno for JKIDD(sounds crazy, but POP loves kidd.) Plus, it's fun to talk about.

1Parker1
12-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Good job Malik. Now if only Bruce, Rasho, Barry, Horry, and Beno can follow your lead......

That's the reason we lost tonight, hands down, we need one bench player (aside from Malik) to stand up, and no one did. Oh well, there's still a lot more games to be played :)

ducks
12-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Fuc$ Kidd

2centsworth
12-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Good job Malik. Now if only Bruce, Rasho, Barry, Horry, and Beno can follow your lead......

Bruce played freakin great in the 2nd half. If not for him we don't come back.

Marcus Bryant
12-08-2004, 11:40 PM
It's a night like tonight which makes me quite willing to entertain the notion of adding the dying corpse of Karl Malone's career to this team.

There is no reason the Spurs should be getting worked inside by the likes of Danny Fortson, Nick Collison, Jerome James, and Reginald Evans...except when their starting center is you know who.

Granted I am currently pissed off by this loss but dammit this team must get more physical up front, regardless if Shaq is now in Miami or not.

I'm glad to see that Duncan established himself in the paint in the second half but that was needed in the 1st half. If not Duncan then someone, anyone.

2centsworth
12-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Malone would be a great addition.

ducks
12-08-2004, 11:41 PM
on a night like tonight makes you think about timvp said that he wanted boozer over manu

ducks
12-08-2004, 11:42 PM
mailman would only be a good adtion if pop would run a pick and roll iwth him and tp

Spurgal
12-08-2004, 11:44 PM
malik might have to be traded for a center

Malik ain't going nowhere!

He played a great game tonight... That's my Man! :makeout

romsho
12-08-2004, 11:55 PM
That was old school Malik Rose tonight. Rasho is, has been, and will likely always be disappointing. I would love to see Karl Malone brought in and given most of Rasho's minutes. It would simply make the Spurs a better team than they are now. Do it.

Ginofan
12-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Malik was amazing...he was so energized and CONTINUALLY getting the crowd engergized especially in the 3rd. Big props to Big Bootie, he played awesome!

milkyway21
12-09-2004, 03:03 AM
if only Malik could have made those 2 important free throws, I'd be his#1fan. Sorry, I prefer Rasho @ the center over Malik. Malik's play still doesn't deserve his contract.

Kori Ellis
12-09-2004, 03:05 AM
Rasho's contract is bigger, does he deserve his?

Tek_XX
12-09-2004, 03:07 AM
Malik did better tonight, except when he holds the ball to long. Horry was unimpressive, how many missed dunk attempts did he have?

Spurgal
12-09-2004, 07:46 PM
if only Malik could have made those 2 important free throws, I'd be his#1fan. Sorry, I prefer Rasho @ the center over Malik. Malik's play still doesn't deserve his contract.

No one talks about my Man and get's away with It!

Malik has been playing awesome lately... Just because a player Screws up In one Season doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his contract. Look at Manu or Tony or even Timmy... They all have $BIG$ contracts and they still SUX out on the court! Like, last night.

So back off, Milkyway21!

scott
12-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Malik and Rasho have nothing in common.

Yep... Malik has balls.

Useruser666
12-09-2004, 07:58 PM

Malik has been playing awesome lately... Just because a player Screws up In one Season doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his contract. Look at Manu or Tony or even Timmy... They all have $BIG$ contracts and they still SUX out on the court! Like, last night.

So back off, Milkyway21!

Tim Duncan did not suck last night.

39 pts 10 rbs 4 bs with 10-14 fts is not sucking. He carried the team as best as he could.

Gino did not really suck either:

18 pts 4 rbs 2 st and 7-7 from the line.

Parker didn't shoot well yet still had 16 points.

Rose:
10 pts 6 rbs 1 bs is good for him.

Maybe Milk's comments were a little harsh but this whole thread has pretty much been praising him.

Kori Ellis
12-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Well Tim did make HUGE mistakes defensively last night that had Pop pounding the scorer's table. So don't let the 39 points fool you. He was far from flawless.

Useruser666
12-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Well Tim did make HUGE mistakes defensively last night that had Pop pounding the scorer's table. So don't let the 39 points fool you. He was far from flawless.

Like I said elsewhere, if only he could have scored 46 points! How many threads could have been saved!!!

Spurgal
12-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Like I said elsewhere, if only he could have scored 46 points! How many threads could have been saved!!!

:rolleyes

wildbill2u
12-09-2004, 08:22 PM
mailman would only be a good adtion if pop would run a pick and roll iwth him and tp

Pick and roll between Duncan and Malone might be fun to watch. No way someone is going through Malone's pick, leaving TD with a nice open 10 footer.

Or Malone's guy jumps out on Tim and Malone rolls to basket.

:elephant :elephant

ChumpDumper
12-09-2004, 08:44 PM
Malik was great, but Danny Fortson owns the Spurs.

Danny Fortson, people.

We need a healthy Malone.

ZStomp
12-09-2004, 08:59 PM

So back off, Milkyway21!

Spursgal, I can't tell if you're being serious or not when you make these comments. If so, you are taking the comments on these board(s) TOO SERIOUSLY. Simmer down now. It's not like you know him.....

PS. How old are you?

milkyway21
12-09-2004, 09:50 PM

So back off, Milkyway21!okay! okay! don't be mad. let's trade Duncan & Rasho. let's put Malik @ power forward and maybe horry(?) @ the center. :depressed