PDA

View Full Version : Is Tony Parker a Hall of Famer already?

50 cent
07-18-2007, 10:48 AM
We know Duncan and Ginobili already are - Ginobili mostly because of his Olympic and European resume. What about Parker? I think he is.

Parker has won 3 NBA Championships.

He has scored more points in the Playoffs before turning 25 than any player in NBA history including Kobe Bryant.

He is an NBA Final MVP.

He is a 2 time All-Star.

He is only 25 years old.

MannyIsGod
07-18-2007, 10:50 AM
No

thispego
07-18-2007, 10:52 AM
he's close... he just needs to maintain

duncan228
07-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Not yet but I believe he can get there.

SAGambler
07-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Another championship or two, and continue to improve every year for the next 2 or 3 and he will probably be a lock.

spursfaninla
07-18-2007, 10:55 AM
apparently, regular season mvp's weigh more into people's thinking about hof than finals mvp. Maybe because you have to sustain excellent play over a longer time.

Either way, tony doesn't have the years or the numbers in the regular season to justify it. MAYBE if we win more rings and tony plays a big part, they put him in.

Otherwise he is seen as a great 2nd star type player.

George Gervin's Afro
I don't think he is yet but he sure as hell has a had a nice start to his career..

Findog
Uh, not even close. There's about 15 point guards that could've started for the Spurs and they'd still have those titles. Parker's one of the top PGs in the League, he's an All-Star caliber player, but Hall of Fame is based on longevity. He's off to a good start though, FWIW.

fred33
07-18-2007, 11:00 AM
i think so because a stranger has more chance that an american

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2007, 11:03 AM
hell no

where his all nba teams? all defensive team? u dont hear or see his name

if his hof, then horry or kerr should be in it for multiple rings

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Age stats are dumb. Only American media would talk about youngest to do this or that. Tim Duncan scored 10000 points faster than Kobe Bryant but he was a bit older...BECAUSE HE FINISHED ALL 4 YEARS OF COLLEGE.

Marcus Bryant
07-18-2007, 11:06 AM
6th Crown & Coke Forum.

thekingrobert
07-18-2007, 11:07 AM
8-10 years doing the same or better and he's a lock

Gonzo
07-18-2007, 11:11 AM
hell no hes had a couple good years thats it. and a finals mvp. imagine what he would be like without duncan. i dont think he would be nearly as good. if he ever gets to 20 and 10 then maybe but his stats of right now arent even close. hes always gonna be duncans sidekick. he even says himself that ....they double timmieeee and i have open shots.

spursfan09
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
hell no

thats a good point.

ducks
07-18-2007, 11:14 AM
hell no hes had a couple good years thats it. and a finals mvp. imagine what he would be like without duncan. i dont think he would be nearly as good. if he ever gets to 20 and 10 then maybe but his stats of right now arent even close. hes always gonna be duncans sidekick. he even says himself that ....they double timmieeee and i have open shots.

dude duncan helps him
but he still with his outside shot would still score
finals mvp need another superstar to win

even james could not get it down in the finals

DDS4
07-18-2007, 11:14 AM
No brainer.

gaKNOW!blee
07-18-2007, 11:16 AM
This is a ridiculous thread.

Gonzo
07-18-2007, 11:18 AM
hell no

if his hof, then horry or kerr should be in it for multiple rings
:clap

ducks
07-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Findog I would like the list of 15 other point guards that the spurs would have won the title with if they did not have tp

Trainwreck2100
07-18-2007, 11:20 AM
No

CubanMustGo
07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Magic 8 ball says:

"ASK AGAIN LATER" ... like five years from now.

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
1-Chauncey Billups
2-Steve Nash
3-Deron Williams
4-Baron Davis
5-Jason Terry

TP is a great player and in the Spurs system, he flourishes because everyone understands their role. If TP was the main star, then they would make the playoffs every year but wouldn't win a title IF there wasn't Tim or a player like Tim that does all the foundation stuff.

Gervin used to go off for 30 per night but it got him no further than ECF Game 7.

Spurminator
07-18-2007, 11:26 AM
As in, like, if he retired today? Not a chance.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Tony would have been watching the Finals from some beach in Ogde, France if Mr. Duncan wasn't on the team.

ducks
07-18-2007, 11:30 AM
1-Chauncey Billups
2-Steve Nash
3-Deron Williams
4-Baron Davis
5-Jason Terry

TP is a great player and in the Spurs system, he flourishes because everyone understands their role. If TP was the main star, then they would make the playoffs every year but wouldn't win a title IF there wasn't Tim or a player like Tim that does all the foundation stuff.

Gervin used to go off for 30 per night but it got him no further than ECF Game 7.

dude is they why wade has to have shaq to win title
why kobe has not won a title with another supestar
why james has not won nothing
tp is not greater then kobe or wade but a team to win a title has to have 2 superstars and a third player to step up always
spurs have that with manu

ducks
07-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Tony would have been watching the Finals from some beach in Ogde, France if Mr. Duncan wasn't on the team.

not if other mvp candiates got hurt to :p:

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Need that Ducks to English Converter!

dude is they why wade has to have shaq to win title
Shaq provided foundation for Wade just like he did for Kobe. As long as Shaq can get 10 and 10 he is always a threat on the interior and will always attract attention thus giving Wade his needed space to operate.

why kobe has not won a title with another supestar
See above and note that it doesn't require another superstar. It requires a strong interior presence that does what is listed above. Andrew Bynum may get there, Kwame Brown never will, and Lamar Odom would rather play outside-in. Even if they got Jermaine O'Neal, he would make them better but wouldn't be enough to get them past upper-echelon teams.

why james has not won nothing
Again...Do Varejao or Ilgauskas provide what Duncan provides when it counts? Do they have the ability to control the court on both sides with their mere presence? Nope, the Spurs would leave them alone at times to concentrate D on LeBron. Could the Cavs do that with Tim? Nope, that is why Tony got so much spacing.

tp is not greater then kobe or wade but a team to win a title has to have 2 superstars and a third player to step up always, spurs have that with manu

Ok Ducks, who was the 3rd star for Miami in 06?
And to me, a superstar is player who you can consistently count on to be effective. For as much as you LOVE TP, tell me...how many ALL-NBA Team placements does he have? Any All-NBA D? How about FIBA 1st teams? I love Parker I do, but I know that for now, his success is based on Pop's system and Tim's ability to draw double-teams on the block. Wait 4 seasons or so, and then it's up to Manu & Tony to carry the scoring load while Tim becomes more of a Horace Grant(During the Jordan Years) type player. Rebounds, blocks and positioning will be what Tim will focus on moreso than scoring.

Kori Ellis
07-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Magic 8 ball says:

"ASK AGAIN LATER" ... like five years from now.

:tu

50 cent
07-18-2007, 11:58 AM
I don't see the point in saying "If there was no Duncan."

If my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle, but she doesn't.

Marcus Bryant
07-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Naw, she'd be a tranny.

50 cent
07-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I don't think it works in reverse like that. Only dudes can turn into women, not vice versa.

O-Factor
07-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Not quite, but he is well on his way to a hall of fame career.

Marcus Bryant
07-18-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't think it works in reverse like that. Only dudes can turn into women, not vice versa.

But you just put a 'sack on her.

barbacoataco
07-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Parker has a good chance, if he continues at a high level. His stats will only become more impressive over time, because he has a great start and is only 25. He needs to make the All-Star team at least 2-3 more times.

Being married to Eva and being somewhat of a media celebrity will help him in 20 years. He will be remembered as a more "famous" player. And it is the Hall of "Fame."

Solid D
07-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Some day...but I predict Tony opts out in a couple of years and joins Starbury in Italy. "It's that Beckham thing" but with a French Twist!

urunobili
07-18-2007, 12:39 PM
everybody specially Chad Ford put parker now as one of the al time Spurs legends... man.. this was the FIRST time he showed up ina Finals series and everybody is forgetting how BADLY he was benched in the 2003 crown and his shaky play on the 2005 that got Manu the ball more often than ever... Spurs would have the same rings they do without him... he wouldn;t be Finals MVP if it wasn;t for Hughes Injoury... 2 more rings.. and he could be a HOF...

spursfan09
07-18-2007, 12:45 PM
everybody specially Chad Ford put parker now as one of the al time Spurs legends... man.. this was the FIRST time he showed up ina Finals series and everybody is forgetting how BADLY he was benched in the 2003 crown and his shaky play on the 2005 that got Manu the ball more often than ever... Spurs would have the same rings they do without him... he wouldn;t be Finals MVP if it wasn;t for Hughes Injoury... 2 more rings.. and he could be a HOF...

So you don't think Tony is a Spurs legend? He might not be HOF right now, but he already is the best pg the Spurs have ever had. And one of the all time best Spurs. Gervin never won a Finals MVP.

J.T.
07-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Tony's come a long way from Speedy Claxton getting his minutes in the 2003 Finals to winning the Finals MVP in 2007. Does it mean he is headed for the HOF? No.

Tony's game will only get better from here. We'll have to wait and see where it takes him, but I'd agree that five years from now is a good time to start this debate, not now when his game is starting to take off.

Trainwreck2100
07-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Tony's come a long way from Speedy Claxton getting his minutes in the 2003 Finals to winning the Finals MVP in 2007. Does it mean he is headed for the HOF? No.

Tony's game will only get better from here. We'll have to wait and see where it takes him, but I'd agree that five years from now is a good time to start this debate, not now when his game is starting to take off.

In Parker's defense in 03, he played well in Games 1-2 of the Finals before he disappeared.

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Gervin never won a Finals MVP

Gervin never got closer than the Eastern Conference Finals, losing to the Bullets in 7.

Having said that, Gervin never got the bigman help needed to get him over to the finals. Coby Dietrick, Billy Paultz, or post player not named Duncan or Robinson weren't good enough.

Dave McNulla
07-18-2007, 01:02 PM
1-Chauncey Billups
2-Steve Nash
3-Deron Williams
4-Baron Davis
5-Jason Terry

Gervin used to go off for 30 per night but it got him no further than ECF Game 7.spurs were robbed against the bullets!

the point guard position is the hardest to rank, imo. tp has done pretty well in a system that is not pg-focused. i can't put him at the top, but i can put him in the top ten.

steve nash
jason kidd
tony parker
chris paul
deron williams
baron davis
chauncey billups
jason terry

i keep changing the order, i can't decide.

some_user86
07-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Well, I think only three Finals MVPs are not in the hall of fame or will likely be in the hall of fame (seeing as Shaq, Timmy, Dream, etc are all guaranteed HOFers).

These three are Dennis Johnson, Jo Jo White, and Cedric Maxwell.

Tony very well might be inducted.

gaKNOW!blee
07-18-2007, 01:15 PM
1-Chauncey Billups
2-Steve Nash
3-Deron Williams
4-Baron Davis
5-Jason Terry

Jason Terry......http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirollin.gif

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 01:31 PM
I hate that Jet Terry is a Maverick but appreciate his skills. Money jumpshot and a decent defender. Plus since he studied under Lute Olson at the University of Arizona, that makes him viable.

People used to crack on Mike Finley too and now those same peeps love him.

So, Dux asked and I think any one of those 5 could've easily won a title as PG for the Spurs IN THE DUNCAN ERA.

spursfan09
07-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Gervin never got closer than the Eastern Conference Finals, losing to the Bullets in 7.

Having said that, Gervin never got the bigman help needed to get him over to the finals. Coby Dietrick, Billy Paultz, or post player not named Duncan or Robinson weren't good enough.

My point was that Parker is definitly a Spurs legend.

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 01:39 PM
My point was that Parker is definitly a Spurs legend.

Does that alone make him a Hall of Famer. I think the world of Sean Elliott and when I get to travel to San Antonio and go to the ATT Center I can look up and see his retired jersey...Does that mean I'll see his name there at the Basketball Hall of Fame?

spursfan09
07-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Does that alone make him a Hall of Famer. I think the world of Sean Elliott and when I get to travel to San Antonio and go to the ATT Center I can look up and see his retired jersey...Does that mean I'll see his name there at the Basketball Hall of Fame?

I didn't say that made him a hall of famer. I was replying to somebody who seemed to think TP wasn't a Spurs legend.

Shaolin-Style
07-18-2007, 02:02 PM
definitely not yet. he's gotta really earn it this next year and then some.

Warlord23
07-18-2007, 02:13 PM
There are several big names who are not in the HoF and who deserve it more than Parker if he were to end his career today: Dennis Johnson, Bernard King, Adrian Dantley, Kevin Johnson, Paul Westphal, Dennis Rodman.

That being said, I think Parker goes on to do a lot more in his career in the next 4-5 years which solidifies his entry into the Hall.

fred33
07-18-2007, 02:26 PM
PARKER IS A FRENCH PLAYER!!! THE BEST FRENCH PLAYER OF ALL TIME. a foreigner has more chance that an american player ! !! i think he has very good chance for the hof because he's a foreigner basket ball player

BIG z
07-18-2007, 02:34 PM
He is definately a hall of famer, 3 ring and a final MVp, 2 allstar appearances, and even if he plays till 30 without a championship he is in.

BIG z
07-18-2007, 02:39 PM
There are several big names who are not in the HoF and who deserve it more than Parker if he were to end his career today: Dennis Johnson, Bernard King, Adrian Dantley, Kevin Johnson, Paul Westphal, Dennis Rodman.

That being said, I think Parker goes on to do a lot more in his career in the next 4-5 years which solidifies his entry into the Hall.

Did any of these people have a Finals MVP, Dennis Johnson an average player with 14.1 career average got in cuz he had a Finals MVP, go look at Bill Waltons career, most of the time he was injured, all he did was win a reg season MVP and he got..

fred33
07-18-2007, 02:39 PM
PETROVIC IS A HOF PLAYER BECAUSE HE'S A CROATIAN PLAYER parker will be a hof player because he's a french player .SAME THING FOR NOVITSKY AND NASH

Spurs1234
07-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Everyone points out how he stunk in the 2003 and 2005 finals, last time I checked, there are three rounds before the finals. Tony averaged around 18 a night in every series of the 2005 series before the finals, and had some very big games in the 2003 playoffs, I can remember some near 30 point games vs. the lakers, this at the age of 20 in his second year. So say claxton saved his butt in the fourth quarter vs. the nets, but it was Parker who had huge contributions vs. the lakers and mavs in the series before that in 2003, same in 2005. He had spotty performance in the 2003 and 2005 finals, but as mentioned he did play good in games 1 and 2 in 2003 and had some solid games in 2005. The 2003 and 2005 finals were pretty ugly as it was, duncan had great numbers in 2003 and 2005 and ginobili in 2005, but no one else in had stellar games, even kidd or any of the Pistons. Those finals were dogfights, the eastern teams knew the spurs were better, and knew their only chance was to make it ugly and totally slow the game down. Parker also had over 20 a night in both 2006 playoff series and in 2004 vs. Memphis, so to grade this guy only on two finals appearances (and by the way, the spurs won) is unfair.

some_user86
07-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Did any of these people have a Finals MVP, Dennis Johnson an average player with 14.1 career average got in cuz he had a Finals MVP, go look at Bill Waltons career, most of the time he was injured, all he did was win a reg season MVP and he got..

Dennis Johnson isn't in the HOF. See my previous post...

Well, I think only three Finals MVPs are not in the hall of fame or will likely be in the hall of fame (seeing as Shaq, Timmy, Dream, etc are all guaranteed HOFers).

These three are Dennis Johnson, Jo Jo White, and Cedric Maxwell.

Tony very well might be inducted.

Tony still is young enough to convince all he belongs in the HOF (although he may get in simply because he is the first European Finals MVP and the biggest basketball player to come out of France, seeing as how internationally and collegiately biased the BHOF is).

nkdlunch
07-18-2007, 02:50 PM
fuck no

BIG z
07-18-2007, 02:56 PM
fuck no

This shows how much u know..

vander
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
TP will never be HOF material. I love the guy, but he really isn't a great basketball player, go back and watch his highlights, he's rediculously awesome at making layups (and traveling) but thats his only real skill so far in his career.

he doesn't have a reliable jumper, for all his quickness he can hardly create on his own, he needs screens; he doesn't have great court vision or awareness, and very few moves in his repertoire, doesn't draw double teams, can't create shots for teammates.

he is able to thrive because of TD, manu, bowen, and POP.

#1 the opposing interior D has to wait till the last second to help because of TD
#2 TD executes those screens perfectly, giving parker the room he needs to use his speed
#3 TP never HAS to score, when things aren't going well, its TD that has to back someone down and get a tough bucket, or manu that gets called on to swing momentum. TP just scores when it opens up for him.
#4 Pop's freaking awesome D and Bruce Bowen, First of all, if the opposing PG is too good, bowen guards him, TP doesn't have to exert him to much on the defensive end, also if the defense wasn't so good, and the spurs HAD to score more often, TP would either differ to Manu and TD, or get exposed, he can't carry this team offensively at all.

he's basically like the best role player in the league.
TP's role: dribble the ball up the court, if a lane opens off the screen, take to the hoop, if not, pass to Duncan or Manu, if they create an open jumper for you, take it.

Dartherus
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
TP will never be HOF material. I love the guy, but he really isn't a great basketball player, go back and watch his highlights, he's rediculously awesome at making layups (and traveling) but thats his only real skill so far in his career.

he doesn't have a reliable jumper, for all his quickness he can hardly create on his own, he needs screens; he doesn't have great court vision or awareness, and very few moves in his repertoire, doesn't draw double teams, can't create shots for teammates.

he is able to thrive because of TD, manu, bowen, and POP.

#1 the opposing interior D has to wait till the last second to help because of TD
#2 TD executes those screens perfectly, giving parker the room he needs to use his speed
#3 TP never HAS to score, when things aren't going well, its TD that has to back someone down and get a tough bucket, or manu that gets called on to swing momentum. TP just scores when it opens up for him.
#4 Pop's freaking awesome D and Bruce Bowen, First of all, if the opposing PG is too good, bowen guards him, TP doesn't have to exert him to much on the defensive end, also if the defense wasn't so good, and the spurs HAD to score more often, TP would either differ to Manu and TD, or get exposed, he can't carry this team offensively at all. he's basically like the best role player in the league.
TP's role: dribble the ball up the court, if a lane opens off the screen, take to the hoop, if not, pass to Duncan or Manu, if they create an open jumper for you, take it.
Totally agree, being the MVP of a 4-0 series won't convert him in a legend, in these very same playoff, he was behind Tim and Manu in importance in harder series, not in the Joke against the east champion.

A still too one-dimensional player can't be called a legend, a markup of a legend is high BB IQ at least (or genius level BB IQ, like Tim). Tony's BB IQ is average at very best...

spursfan09
07-18-2007, 03:21 PM
:rolleyes

dbreiden83080
07-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Not yet for sure if he keeps it up for another 9 or 10 years then he probably gets in. Maybe not First Ballot but he would make it.

Dave McNulla
07-18-2007, 03:28 PM

Having said that, Gervin never got the bigman help needed to get him over to the finals. Coby Dietrick, Billy Paultz, or post player not named Duncan or Robinson weren't good enough.artis gilmore, the most deserving unenshrined* professional basketball player ever, was gervin's teammate in addition to mike mitchell. the problem was the lakers never had an off-series against the spurs.

*qualifies by time, has the numbers, but was overlooked for some reason or another. http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gilmoar01.html

jéjé
07-18-2007, 03:30 PM
He's got 2 championships , he's a 2 all star and the mvp of the finals . SO yes he sould be in the hall of fame and besides he could become the first french in the hall of fame

dbreiden83080
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
He's got 2 championships , he's a 2 all star and the mvp of the finals . SO yes he sould be in the hall of fame and besides he could become the first french in the hall of fame

He's got 3 championship's

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 04:03 PM
artis gilmore, the most deserving unenshrined* professional basketball player ever, was gervin's teammate in addition to mike mitchell. the problem was the lakers never had an off-series against the spurs.

*qualifies by time, has the numbers, but was overlooked for some reason or another. http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gilmoar01.html
Artis didn't arrive until the 82-83 season and by that time, the Spurs were out west.

mavs>spurs2
07-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Let's wait and see how he does after Duncan retires before we call him a lock for the hall of fame.

Dave McNulla
07-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Artis didn't arrive until the 82-83 season and by that time, the Spurs were out west.got it. i thought you meant never got closer than the level of conf finals, but you meant never higher in the eastern conf than the finals.

TPnumber1
07-18-2007, 05:00 PM
We know Duncan and Ginobili already are - Ginobili mostly because of his Olympic and European resume. What about Parker? I think he is.

Parker has won 3 NBA Championships.

He has scored more points in the Playoffs before turning 25 than any player in NBA history including Kobe Bryant.

He is an NBA Final MVP.

He is a 2 time All-Star.

He is only 25 years old.

wtf ,ginobili already hall of famer ?? LOL if he is hall of famer tony is hall of famer....

stupid thread

spursreport
07-18-2007, 06:00 PM
1-Chauncey Billups
2-Steve Nash
3-Deron Williams
4-Baron Davis
5-Jason Terry

:wtf If that is your top 5 pg list thats a shitty list then. Billups ahead of Nash? Terry ahead of Parker?? :drunk :drunk

spursreport
07-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Relating to the topic my answer is no. Now is it possible the situation can change 5-7 years from now? Sure but we will see how that goes.

Switchman
07-18-2007, 06:13 PM
no

Man In Black
07-18-2007, 06:29 PM
:wtf If that is your top 5 pg list thats a shitty list then. Billups ahead of Nash? Terry ahead of Parker?? :drunk :drunk
It's not a top 5. It's just a list of 5 guards who I feel could've gotten a ring if they played for the Spurs in the Duncan era.

There isn't an order intended, it's just the 5 guys off the top of my head. And yes Parker is a good PG, belongs in that class, and is a great system fit for this team. His talents are not to be overlooked. They just aren't as pivotal as TD's. The same case could be made for the 80's Celtics teams led by Larry Legend which included McHale, DJ, & Parish or the Showtime Lakers led by Magic but included Abdul-Jabbar, Worthy, & Cooper.

Oh and one has to remember that Manu is older than TP and has attained more in his basketball career. They both have impressive resumes to be sure, it's just that Manu has accomplished everything that TP has except for Finals MVP. You can include Euroleague and Italian Legaue Legend, 02 World Championship Finalist, 03, 05, 07 NBA Champion, and 04 Gold Medalist.
That varied a resume will get Manu in. TP is on the cusp.

SequSpur
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
1-Chauncey Billups
2-Steve Nash
3-Deron Williams
4-Baron Davis
5-Jason Terry

YAWN.

You earn your name in the regular season.

You earn your fame in the playoffs.

TP is a hall of famer.

SequSpur
07-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Sorry but beating the pathetic Cavs doesn't mean he is a hall of famer! Then Chauncy should be in the Hall fame too at least he beat the Lakers which is more impressive than the Cavs!

Why the fuck are we even discussing this right now..Tony is only 25 years old...bring this thread up when he is 29

ducks
07-18-2007, 06:52 PM
most finals mvp are in hall of fame

exstatic
07-18-2007, 07:31 PM
manu a hall of famer? yeah. dogg.
He actually has a good shot, considering that it's the basketball HOF, not the NBA HOF. His numbers are fairly consistent with the late Drazen Petrovic, who was admitted on his overall NBA/Europe career. Manu's international career was a tad better, Drazen's NBA career likewise. Manu has Olympic gold, but didn't win the WCs. Drazen has WC gold, but not Olympic. Drazen was a ridiculous shooter. Manu is a ridiculous penetrator and finisher.

NBA numbers for both:
Drazen
290 games .506 FG .437 3G 4461 pts 15.4 ppg 2.4 reb 2.3 asst

Manu
360 games .452 FG .375 3G 4919 pts 13.7 ppg 3.9 reb 3.4 asst