LakerGod
12-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Tied at 110 with 27 secs left in the game

Go Laaaakeeeersssssssss!

tsb2000
12-09-2004, 12:57 AM
NOT!

Q for threeeee! :)

I was at the one in Phx- another photo finish!

LakerGod
12-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Lost by 3

113-110

Sorry Spurs fans we couldn't help you out.

You slide from 1st to 3rd place. :lol

LakerGod
12-09-2004, 01:00 AM
At least we didn't lose by 20 errrrrrrrrrr 6 like the Spurs did.

:lol

T Park
12-09-2004, 01:01 AM
hmm 16-4 and the lakers are what??

Good bye, goodnight, ban this troll already.

Duncanoypi
12-09-2004, 01:08 AM
its sweeter to be 16-4 than to be what...err...whats the Clippers record again?

LakerGod
12-09-2004, 01:13 AM
The season is long.

Don't get so overconfident my friends

T Park
12-09-2004, 01:21 AM
No problem.

Tell me again, how many lottery balls the Lakers are gonna have again??

Be Banished.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-09-2004, 01:43 AM
hey anyone else see choke errrrrrrrr i mean kobe building that house w/all his bricks in the 4th??

iminlakerland
12-09-2004, 02:07 AM
The game was exciting and well fought throughout. The Lakers just need to learn how to finish at the end.

The Lakers match up very well with the Suns. Both games have come down to the wire. Sooner or later we will pull out a win.

ggoose25
12-09-2004, 03:01 AM
The game was exciting and well fought throughout. The Lakers just need to learn how to finish at the end.

The Lakers match up very well with the Suns. Both games have come down to the wire. Sooner or later we will pull out a win.

By sooner or later I think you mean never. Lakers are weak. Just accept your fall from grace and hope for a good lottery pick.

iminlakerland
12-09-2004, 03:18 AM
By sooner or later I think you mean never. Lakers are weak. Just accept your fall from grace and hope for a good lottery pick.

Wow hold ur damn horses. Obviously you havent been here long enough to know what i think of this laker team. Tell me where in the statement i posted above that i said the lakers were great and would win it all?

I dont know if you are incapable of comprehending but you obvioulsy like to twist things around. During the 3 matchups the Suns and Lakers have had (im including the preseason game). All 3 games have been very well played. The Lakers match up very well vs the Suns. The two regular season game the lakers had every single opportunity to win those games. If you fail to see that, thats your problem. The two regular season games have all come down to final possessions. So before you spew this bullshit that you did above. Be sure to have all the facts to back up some lame ass statement.

dcole50
12-09-2004, 04:49 AM
The season is long.

yep, there is plenty of time left for kobe to piss off even more nba legends if that's possible.

smeagol
12-09-2004, 08:36 AM
hmm 16-4 and the lakers are what??

Good bye, goodnight, ban this troll already.

No problem.

Tell me again, how many lottery balls the Lakers are gonna have again??

Be Banished.
TPark, please don't ask to banish other posters. That's LG and SR's modus operandi. This is a different forum.

I know you are frustrated by the Spurs' loss.

But this stupid Laker fan is fun to have around.

We are still 16-4.

Good times.

tlongII
12-09-2004, 09:31 AM
I love Phoenix's team this year! They are DAMN GOOD! IMO, they are the best team in the West currently.

Solid D
12-09-2004, 09:42 AM
It's a shame Kobe wasn't able to come through in crunch time like Nash and Q did. :hat

Phoenix is good and took the game from the flagging Lakers, who choked away a 7 point lead at the end.

adidas11
12-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Disappointing loss for the Lakers in the end. Hopefully they learn from this experience, and improve.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Disappointing loss for the Lakers in the end. Hopefully they learn from this experience, and improve.

*Sigh*

A good Lakers take. How rare thou art.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh, yeah!

NBA Forum!

T Park
12-09-2004, 10:32 AM
13 point lead Solid D.

An almost Spurs like collapse.

Way to go Kobe. lol.

Sportcamper
12-09-2004, 11:33 AM
I love Phoenix's team this year! They are DAMN GOOD! IMO, they are the best team in the West currently.

Tlong- the Lakers have stood toe to toe with these guys for two games...they had a 20 point lead in game one & narrowly got beat last night...

Should get interesting when the Lakers get healthy...

Medvedenko
12-09-2004, 11:51 AM
I've had enough...Mitch Cupcake better do some wheeling and dealing...healthy or not...you have Kobe playing PG and SG, plus playing him in every situation. Kobe was all over the place last night and we lost again in the dying seconds. That's 2 Phoenix and 1 to Sac. Chalk it up to youth, but these trends will continue...it's a lot more fun to watch than last year..but these restless night need to stop.

duncan2k5
12-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Kobe aint clutch no more

Medvedenko
12-09-2004, 12:00 PM
I guess a triple double aint clutch...he was clutch vs the bucks...to say that it's just insiting BS. Now he's off his game and still finding himself...he's playing his heart out. That's all I can ask.

CosmicCowboy
12-09-2004, 12:09 PM
You may not like Kobe but don't ever understimate his skill and ability to take it up a notch in the clutch. The guy is damn good. Maybe not good enough to carry his supporting cast to a championship but still scary damn good.

Medvedenko
12-09-2004, 01:07 PM
I agree Cowboy...I just think Kobe has to be more selfish than trying to be the consumate team player that he's been....He's passing up good looks that he usually always took which will eventually raise his FG%, but will reduce his assists and turnovers. I don't mind that as long as the team averages similar or more assists total than what they are doing right now. He's just finding himself post shaq.

Jimcs50
12-09-2004, 01:09 PM
The season is long.

And it is going to get sooo much longer for you too. :lol

Sportcamper
12-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Kobe aint clutch no more
:lol :rollin :lol

Well...we kind of miss that 350 lb guy....

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-09-2004, 06:11 PM
I'm impressed that so many Laker fans have stayed on the bandwagon despite LA's obvious demise.

Mostly, though, I'm impressed by those Phoenix Suns. They're playing good ball. Amare has transformed from a semi-struggling young forward into an All-Star overnight it seems. I think a lot of that has to do with having a point guard who can get his players properly involved and run the offense crisply. Nash is proving to me that he is a better point guard than I've previously given him credit for.

Take him off the Suns and the Suns are as bad as. . .well. . .as bad as the Lakers I'd say.