PDA

View Full Version : You knew it was coming (part 2)...

Marcus Bryant
12-09-2004, 02:07 AM
Spurs lose and its MB that is grovelling. Why? Lack of a physical frontcourt, something MB, timvp, and a few others pointed out as a significant problem which the Spurs didn't address with any personnel changes this summer. Pop did manage to reinsert Malik Rose in the rotation which was a good development but frankly this team needs more than that. (As an aside Malik was the man tonight no matter the outcome. It's frankly good to see someone who has some pride show up in the frontcourt and give TD some help up front. F'in warrior.) All Seattle did all night long was involve TD's man in high screen rolls and that left the interior wide open. On the offensive end the Spurs failed to start the force feeding of the ball to Duncan in the post early enough in the game. I do enjoy the motion O but sometimes boring old Duncan in the post is the most effective, no matter how few highlights it produces.

As for Barry he is really sucking it up this season and I admit that I thought he was a decent signing (though I wanted Jack, but that's another thread).

Oh well, I'll calm my newfound Spurs fan loss night hysteria with a potent nightcap and sleep it off.

T Park
12-09-2004, 02:17 AM
This message is hidden because Marcus Bryant is on your ignore list

Speak up Cryant, I cant hear you.

Marcus Bryant
12-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Yes TPark all is well the good guy Spurs are going to win it all. Gregg Popovich can do no wrong. The Spurs are made up of clean wholesome House on the Prarie born again types not everyday horny ass men who simply lucked out in the great gene pool of life. Peter Holt is a fantastic man who is barely breaking even with his small market Spurs but that is ok since he is so public spirited and just so wonderful. Yes, Stephen Jackson was really a great guy when he gave you his man sweat drenched garment but he unfortunately reverted to his violent black ways outside of the wholesome loving Christian environment of the Spurs.

Yes TPark I basically laugh at virtually every post you make because they look like the rantings of a ADD stricken prepubescent who has to go pee. Sweet Jesus how much better this forum would be without you on a technical level though I must admit it is fun having you to kick around.

The sad thing is that before you opted to start talking shit I pretty much thought you were in the tank like everyone else. If you think I'm mean, well, you've earned it.

Fuck. I've taken TPark seriously. I feel dirty.