07-19-2007, 04:01 AM
Sick dunk by Rudy Gay over Yi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-5P7OJnwk

spurscenter
07-19-2007, 06:29 AM
I hate that chinese gook

NBA Junkie
07-19-2007, 08:32 AM
If Yi plays in the NBA, you'll be seeing a lot more of him getting posterized!

jacobdrj
07-19-2007, 08:56 AM
"Playing defense is a frivolous waste of time and has no commercial value. Take note Yao." - Chinese Government

samikeyp
07-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Maybe Yi Jianlian is Chinese for "Shawn Bradley"

:)

jbspurs
07-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Don't hate the player, hate the Chinese Government!

By the way here's the new Shawn Bradley.... :rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrOUxFMLcg&mode=related&search=

Leetonidas
07-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Don't hate the player, hate the Chinese Government!

By the way here's the new Shawn Bradley.... :rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrOUxFMLcg&mode=related&search=
:sleep

Oh my gosh! He's only seven feet tall! :drunk

MrChug
07-19-2007, 11:25 AM
I saw this live on NBATV!!! :lmao

NICE LINK!! I rewinded it like 11 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNextGen
07-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Yi has pretty good foot work.

mardigan
07-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Jesus, get off his nuts already

TheNextGen
07-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Jesus, get off his nuts already

i say a guy has good footwork therefore im on his nuts.

Dramaqueen.

Booharv
07-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Saw that when it happened last week.

Dreamshake
07-19-2007, 05:52 PM
I hate that chinese gook

Wow, what amazingly adept insight this is.

Do you hate him because he isnt white? Or because he is trying to force where he plays?

If because of where he wants to play, I guess you hate/hated John Elway, Steve Francis, and Eli Manning. All who did the exact same thing, and ended up on another team.

Dreamshake
07-20-2007, 10:56 AM
BTW. Is that type of talk considered normal in this community? NO backlash at all?

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2007, 10:59 AM
geigh

MrChug
07-20-2007, 11:27 AM
BTW. Is that type of talk considered normal in this community? NO backlash at all?

No, we're just not oversensitive pu$$y's like you. If someone has a real opinion, we go with it...

It's not like what he said wasn't stupid, but we're not falling over ourselves to say "I can't believe you have a real feeling/belief/opinion...you BIGGOT!!"

We all get the opportunity to be descriminatory...for instance, I hate "Dreamshake"----go figure.

Fillmoe
07-20-2007, 01:01 PM
he got gay'd

G-Money
07-20-2007, 04:06 PM

So does Chris Kamen but that dosn't mean he's that great now does it?

Dreamshake
07-20-2007, 05:24 PM
No, we're just not oversensitive pu$$y's like you. If someone has a real opinion, we go with it...

It's not like what he said wasn't stupid, but we're not falling over ourselves to say "I can't believe you have a real feeling/belief/opinion...you BIGGOT!!"

We all get the opportunity to be descriminatory...for instance, I hate "Dreamshake"----go figure.

Pussy? So if it would of been "I hate that African ######" you'd of been just as cool about it. Something tells me your just an idiot trying to defend an idiots mistake.

Hey I cant believe you have an opinion. LAWL now that HAS to be the worst excuse I have ever heard from someone defending a completely bigoted comment.

Not only that, your example is poor on so many levels.

You hate Dreamshake.

1. Its not a racial slur
2. It does not demean an entire race of people.
3. He did not say I hate Yi that bastard. He decided to roll with a racial epitaph for all Asians.
4. You moronically call his slur an Opinion. When actually it was a depiction of how someone refers to a race of people. For instance: I hate all rednecks. Is not an opinion. Rednecks are all queer. That is an opinion. Understand graduate?

You are a complete moron to think otherwise.

dallaskd
07-20-2007, 09:21 PM
He deserves it.

dallaskd
07-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Pussy? So if it would of been "I hate that African ######" you'd of been just as cool about it. Something tells me your just an idiot trying to defend an idiots mistake.

Hey I cant believe you have an opinion. LAWL now that HAS to be the worst excuse I have ever heard from someone defending a completely bigoted comment.

Not only that, your example is poor on so many levels.

You hate Dreamshake.

1. Its not a racial slur
2. It does not demean an entire race of people.
3. He did not say I hate Yi that bastard. He decided to roll with a racial epitaph for all Asians.
4. You moronically call his slur an Opinion. When actually it was a depiction of how someone refers to a race of people. For instance: I hate all rednecks. Is not an opinion. Rednecks are all queer. That is an opinion. Understand graduate?

You are a complete moron to think otherwise.

You must be asian

Dreamshake
07-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Dont know why that would matter over good character, or the disgusting standards being set here.

But Ill tell you this about me.

I only buy American Cars. Only GM to be precise. I love the sound of a rumbly, looping V8 over the high strung sound of a 4 cylinder.
I served in the Army. My father in the Marines, his father before him, his father before, and his father before him.
I believe in Civil Morality and common decency.
Does it matter what race I am? I am American thank you very much. From a country of many different races, colors, religious callings.

Sir I may be White, Black, Asian, Hispanic that doesnt matter. But what I am first is a decent human being who expects that most others are as well. And usually good decent people, quell those who are outside of the Normal realm of thinking. Obviously, three people here dont fit into that category.

Last But not least, Yi deserves to be called racial names for challenging where he plays? Ill ask again. Did that Mean you hated John Elway/Steve Francis/or Eli Manning? Are any three of them deserving of degrading their race of people for their decisions to play somewhere else? Clock is ticking. Ill be waiting to see if Francis was an African ###### for forcing the Vancouver Grizzlies hand in dealing him.

Dreamshake
07-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Didnt think so. LOL.

Switchman
07-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the Internet.

rAm
07-22-2007, 10:04 PM
dreamshake is a biggity BITCH

Dreamshake
07-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Well thanks ram. It is the culture here that I have enjoyed so much.

So lets get this straight.

1. Someone uses a racial slur
2. Your a pussy if you wonder if that is cool round these parts
3. You deserve to be a slur because your trying to force where you play
4. When other players who have done the same thing are mentioned, and then wondered if they are Honkey Redneck incestors, or African ######s, NOT ONE will dare answer this question
5. 4 Posters defend a racist comment based on stupidity, still not willing to answer the Steve Francis analogy, or the John Elway and Eli Manning analogy. 0 codemn same said idiots.
6. Im the bitch for exposing a few idiots for the racist bigots. Now if that doesnt beat all. Glad I could make your lives that much better.

Nice buch people round here.

sa_kid20
07-22-2007, 11:16 PM
OHH BABY!!!

TheNextGen
07-23-2007, 12:47 AM
So does Chris Kamen but that dosn't mean he's that great now does it?

I dont remember saying he was great. Do you?

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2007, 02:45 AM
I hate Eli Manning.

Kori Ellis
07-23-2007, 03:32 AM

He was banned (for the third time). I don't know if you consider that backlash.

whottt
07-23-2007, 03:35 AM

What makes you automatically assume he's white because he said gook, kettle?

monosylab1k
07-23-2007, 07:51 AM
technically the term "gook" only refers to Koreans, not Chinese. so to call Yi that makes no sense (not that it ever makes sense to call someone that).

Dreamshake
07-23-2007, 05:40 PM
technically the term "gook" only refers to Koreans, not Chinese. so to call Yi that makes no sense (not that it ever makes sense to call someone that).

Ok, well I guess you should tell that to the millions of racists that use it on all asians.

As for the ban, yes Id say that was appropriate. Good to see some semblence of decent folks.

Dreamshake
07-23-2007, 05:42 PM
What makes you automatically assume he's white because he said gook, kettle?

Did I miss something? Did I call him white somewhere? I believe I added a few different color analogies to cover my base with John Elway, and Steve Francis. I dunno, let me go reread where I ASSumed he was white.

whottt
07-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Did I miss something? Did I call him white somewhere? I believe I added a few different color analogies to cover my base with John Elway, and Steve Francis. I dunno, let me go reread where I ASSumed he was white.

Do you hate him because he isnt white?

Not exactly Rocket Science...

slayermin
07-23-2007, 07:53 PM

Do you live in Texas? Have you ever lived in Texas?

Political correctness is not one of the attractions the Texas Tourism Board uses to lure travelers to Texas.

Though I have to admit, I wasn't called "Chino" once on my recent trip to SA except by a couple of my friends, so maybe times are a changing a little.

Kori Ellis
07-24-2007, 02:27 AM

Political correctness is not one of the attractions the Texas Tourism Board uses to lure travelers to Texas.

Though I have to admit, I wasn't called "Chino" once on my recent trip to SA except by a couple of my friends, so maybe times are a changing a little.

:) The poster that said "gook" lives in SoCal.

Fillmoe
07-24-2007, 02:43 AM
didnt i get a week ban for that shit?

sabar
07-24-2007, 04:31 AM
BTW. Is that type of talk considered normal in this community? NO backlash at all?People get banned all the time for that stuff, just depends when Kori sees it.

Dreamshake
07-25-2007, 05:55 PM

Yes sir, man I lived in Texas. Grew up in Dickinson, close to Houston. As a young man living on my own, made my way to El Paso.

So yes, I did live in Texas for many many years.

Sec24Row7
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I personally think you should be able to call a race of people anything you want if you have been in a jungle fighting them and seen a couple of friends die at their hands...

Just me though.

I have no problem with WWII vets/People that lived through it calling Japanese "Japs".

Dreamshake
07-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Well shit then. That gives vets the right to call a lot of people a lot of racial names. I mean take your pick. Who haven't our vets fought.

Africans
Italians
Koreans
Japanese
Chinese
Vietnamese
Germans
Spaniards
Mexicans
Iraqis

One of my very close family friends was killed by a random black person, for no reason. Gun shot to the face while he was working, does that give me the right to slur the black community? Pretty retarded thinking.