View Full Version : Favorite Movie Lines

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:17 AM
"Maybe, Maybe not, maybe Fuck yourself"
Mark Walberg
The Departed

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:17 AM
"You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon, It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs."
Han Solo
Star Wars

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Tyler Durden
Fight Club

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:24 AM
"Well, hello, Mr. Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you, pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit…and Jack just left town."
Ash(Bruce Cambell)
Army of Darkness

Mijo
07-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Show me the money!
Rob Tidwell: Do you love this black man?
Jerry Maguire: I love the black man! Show me the money!
Rob Tidwell: I love black people.
Jerry Maguire: I love black people!
Rob Tidwell: Who's your mother-fucker?
Jerry Maguire: You my mother-fucker!
Rob Tidwell: What you gonna do, Jerry?
Jerry Maguire: Show me the money!
Rob Tidwell: Congradulations, you're still my agent.

degenerate_gambler
07-19-2007, 11:26 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dgnerate_gamblr/harryroof.jpg

I know what you're thinking..."Did he fire 6 shots or only 5?". Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum --the most powerful handgun in the world and can blow your head clean off - you've got to ask yourself a question..."Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya...punk?

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

Vince Vaughn -- Wedding Crashers

There are so many wedding Crasher quotes that are fucking great.

duncan228
07-19-2007, 11:28 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dgnerate_gamblr/harryroof.jpg

I know what you're thinking..."Did he fire 6 shots or only 5?". Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum --the most powerful handgun in the world and can blow your head clean off - you've got to ask yourself a question..."Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya...punk?

Absolutly adore Eastwood.

From "Unforgiven"

"We all got it coming kid."

monosylab1k
07-19-2007, 11:30 AM
There's few movies out there that have as many awesomely bad quotes as The Fast And The Furious. So many funny ass groaners in that turd.

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

"Oh shit! We got cops, cops, cops, cops!"

"So check it out, it's like this - If I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect!"

"You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Corona."

"If you want time, buy the magazine!"

"Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!"

"I owe you a ten-second car."

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:31 AM
"So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off! "

Bullet-Tooth Tony
Snatch

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

Vince Vaughn -- Wedding Crashers

There are so many wedding Crasher quotes that are fucking great.

Lol, nice one!

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:33 AM
"Joey, Do you like movies about Gladiators"

Captin Clarence Over
Airplane

LOL, that one cracks me up

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Another good one

Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 11:34 AM
"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ######'s skull!"

- Jules (Pulp Fiction)

degenerate_gambler
07-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Absolutly adore Eastwood.

From "Unforgiven"

"We all got it coming kid."

Nice..

From "Outlaw Josey Wales"

"...dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 11:36 AM
"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ######s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

- Marsellus Wallace (Pulp Fiction)

Leetonidas
07-19-2007, 11:37 AM
"Does he look like a bitch?"

Soul_Patch
haha another great movie for dialogue...pulp fiction is one of the best.

O-Factor
"Here's 50 bucks. Take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later."

Ricky(Vince Vaughn)
Made

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:38 AM
"I feel like Buckner, walking back into Shea..."

Matt Damon
Rounders

Mijo
07-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Johnny Ringo: My fight's not with you, Holliday.

Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play For Blood" -- remember?

Johnny Ringo: Oh that. That was just foolin' about.

Doc Holliday: I wasn't.

Tombstone

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 11:39 AM
"Joey, Do you like movies about Gladiators"

Captin Clarence Over
Airplane

LOL, that one cracks me up

This is the one from airplane that I love

Young Boy with Coffee: Excuse me, I happened to be passing, and I thought you might like some coffee.
Little Girl: Oh, that's very nice of you, thank you.
Young Boy with Coffee: Cream?
Little Girl: No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Brooke: My sister has been through a lot... Gary: ...of dick!

The Break up...haha...Vince Vaughn is the fuckin man...

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:41 AM
The Break up...haha...Vince Vaughn is the fuckin man...

That was great line, lol.

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:42 AM
This is the one from airplane that I love

Young Boy with Coffee: Excuse me, I happened to be passing, and I thought you might like some coffee.
Little Girl: Oh, that's very nice of you, thank you.
Young Boy with Coffee: Cream?
Little Girl: No, thank you, I take it black, like my men.

Airplane has great ones, like that old white lady who speaks Jive...

THE ONE AND ONLY
"KnowwhutImean Vern" Ernest P. Worrell

O-Factor

Doc Holliday: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play For Blood" -- remember?

Tombstone

"Im your huckleberry"

Doc Holliday
Tombstone

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Mitch: "Sorry, your seat belt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?"
Taxi driver: "I recommend you stop being such a faggot."

Old School

jman3000
07-19-2007, 11:43 AM
i was plumb surprised.

finkleman.

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:44 AM
"When I met Mary, I got that old-fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."

Loyd
Dumb and Dumber

Soul_Patch
yea man...i seriously could watch tombstone every day..and never get tired of that.

one of the best, if not THE best modern day westerns.

Soul_Patch
Mitch: "Sorry, your seat belt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?"
Taxi driver: "I recommend you stop being such a faggot."

Old School

hahaha...another golden quote.

Leetonidas
07-19-2007, 11:45 AM
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!"

-Dodgeball

"What can I get for you little porch monkey? Oh, it's cool. I'm taking it back."

-Clerks 2

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

-Wedding Crashers

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 11:46 AM

Tombstone

"I'm your huckleberry."

- Doc Holliday (Tombstone)

monosylab1k
07-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by ######s.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are ######s.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ###### gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are ######s. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ######, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-###### kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
[All laugh]

-True Romance

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 11:48 AM
"You aint no daisy. You aint no daisy!!"

- Doc Holliday

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:49 AM
"I have an after funeral party to attend"

Derek Zoolander
Zoolander

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/parenting/2006/08/01/zoolander_blog240x303.jpg

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 11:50 AM
All from 40 year old Virgin -- One of my favorite movies

How many pots have you smoken?

You know how when you grab a woman's breast... it feels like... a bag of sand.

Mooj: Life is about people. It's about connections.
Andy Stitzer: It's all about connections.
Mooj: It's not about cocks, and ass, and tits.
Andy Stitzer: Yeah.
Mooj: And butthole pleasures.
Andy Stitzer: It's not about butthole pleasures at all.
Mooj: It's not about these rusty trombones, and these dirty sanchez.
Andy Stitzer: Please stop.
Mooj: And these cincinatti bowties, and these pussy juice cocktail, and these shit stained balls.
Andy Stitzer: Mooj, just please stop.

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by ######s.
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are ######s.
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ###### gene. Now this...
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ######, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-###### kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
[All laugh]

-True Romance

That one is a classic!!!!

Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken were fucking bad ass in that one scene!!

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 11:56 AM
"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!"

-Dodgeball

"What can I get for you little porch monkey? Oh, it's cool. I'm taking it back."

-Clerks 2

"You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"

-Wedding Crashers

One of my favorites

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:57 AM
The opening monologue form Swordfish

"You know what the problem with Hollywood is? They make shit. Unbelievable, unremarkable shit. Now I'm not some grungy wannabe filmmaker that's searching for existentialism through a haze of bong smoke or something. No, it's easy to pick apart bad acting, short-sighted directing, and a purely moronic stringing together of words that many of the studios term as "prose". No, I'm talking about the lack of realism. Realism; not a pervasive element in today's modern American cinematic vision. Take Dog Day Afternoon, for example. Arguably Pacino's best work, short of Scarface and Godfather Part 1, of course. Masterpiece of directing, easily Lumet's best. The cinematography, the acting, the screenplay, all top-notch. But... they didn't push the envelope. Now what if in Dog Day, Sonny REALLY wanted to get away with it? What if - now here's the tricky part - what if he started killing hostages right away? No mercy, no quarter. "Meet our demands or the pretty blonde in the bellbottoms gets it the back of the head." Bam, splat! What, still no bus? Come on! How many innocent victims splattered across a window would it take to have the city reverse its policy on hostage situations? And this is 1976; there's no CNN, there's no CNBC, there's no internet! Now fast forward to today, present time, same situation. How quickly would the modern media make a frenzy over this? In a matter of hours, it'd be biggest story from Boston to Budapest! Ten hostages die, twenty, thirty; bam bam, right after another, all caught in high-def, computer-enhanced, color corrected. You can practically taste the brain matter. All for what? A bus, a plane? A couple of million dollars that's federally insured? I don't think so. Just a thought. I mean, it's not within the realm of conventional cinema... but what if?"

Gabriel(John Travolta)
Swordfish

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 11:58 AM
"Merman,"*cough...cough...cough*", merman,"*leaves and coughs*-Zoolander

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:59 AM
"Good, bad...Im the one with the Gun"

Ash(Bruce Cambell)
Army of Darkness

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 11:59 AM
"Merman,"*cough...cough...cough*", merman,"*leaves and coughs*-Zoolander

lol

Avitus1
07-19-2007, 12:00 PM
Ash: Good, Bad, I'm the Guy with the Gun

Bruce Campbell
in
Army of Darkness

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:01 PM
"I feel like Buckner, walking back into Shea..."

Matt Damon
Rounders

DAMN THATS A GREAT LINE!!

MoSpur
Maximus
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Gladiator

O-Factor
"You tell him I'm coming! And hell's coming with me!"

Wyatt Earp
Tombstone

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:02 PM
"Good, bad...Im the one with the Gun"

Ash(Bruce Cambell)
Army of Darkness

The opening is awesome

Ash: My name is Ash and I am a slave. As far as I can tell, the year is 1300 A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a normal life, once.
Ash: [now Ash is in a flashback] Hardware aisle twelve, shop smart, shop S-Mart!
Ash: [back to monologue] I had a beautiful girlfriend named Linda. We decided to spend a weekend at an abandoned cabin in the woods. While there we found a book, Necronomiconexmortis, roughly translated, the Book of the Dead. Inked in human blood and bound in human flesh it was never meant for the world of the living. The book awoke something in the woods, something evil.
[something crashes through the window of the cabin and Linda screams]
Ash: It took Linda. Then it came after me, it got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist.
[Ash is seen cutting off his hand]
Ash: But that didn't stop it, it came back for more.

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Frank Ricard: Do you trust that I do not wanna to see you die here tonight? Blue: Sir yes sir.
Frank Ricard: Blue, you're my boy! Blue: Thank you sir.

Old School

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:04 PM
The opening is awesome

Ash: My name is Ash and I am a slave. As far as I can tell, the year is 1300 A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a normal life, once.
Ash: [now Ash is in a flashback] Hardware aisle twelve, shop smart, shop S-Mart!
Ash: [back to monologue] I had a beautiful girlfriend named Linda. We decided to spend a weekend at an abandoned cabin in the woods. While there we found a book, Necronomiconexmortis, roughly translated, the Book of the Dead. Inked in human blood and bound in human flesh it was never meant for the world of the living. The book awoke something in the woods, something evil.
[something crashes through the window of the cabin and Linda screams]
Ash: It took Linda. Then it came after me, it got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist.
[Ash is seen cutting off his hand]
Ash: But that didn't stop it, it came back for more.

LOL, I had forgotten about the beginning

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:06 PM
i was plumb surprised.

finkleman.

hahahaha He was a fat asshole, but he was MY fat asshole hahahahah

O-Factor
"Yo, Adrian!"

Rocky

Avitus1
Army of Darkness is filled to the rim with great lines...

Ash: Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:07 PM
"Yo, Adrian!"

Rocky

Fuck you!!!

samikeyp
"Bond...James Bond"

"Neccessary? Is it neccessary that I drink my own urine? No but I do anyway because its sterile and I like the taste"
--Dodgeball

"San Di-ago..which is German for "whale's vagina"--Anchorman

Animal House:
Bluto--"Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO!"
Otter--"Germans?"
Boon--"Forget it, he's rolling"

Caddyshack:
"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

"Big hitter, the Lama"

Blues Brothers:
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. "

"We're on a mission from God"

MoSpur
Ron Burgundy: Mmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone... come and see how good I look.

Anchor Man

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
If your not first, your last!!!

Rick Bobby

O-Factor
"Sweep the leg."

The Karate Kid

CuckingFunt
"So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off! "

Bullet-Tooth Tony
SnatchThis would have been one of mine, but since you already typed it all out I ain't gonna.

CuckingFunt
07-19-2007, 12:09 PM
"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ######'s skull!"

- Jules (Pulp Fiction)Damn, another one.

My fingers thank you.

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:10 PM
"Kids don't buy drugs....become a rockstar and they give them to you for free!"

Love Actually

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:11 PM
"The price is wrong, bitch!"

Happy Gillmore

CuckingFunt
07-19-2007, 12:12 PM
[Starts laughing, too]
[All laugh]

-True RomanceAaaaaaand another one.

True Romance is one of my favorite Tarantino scripts, and it saddens me that it had to be directed by a hack like Tony Scott.

ATRAIN
Snatch has sooo many lines too........

Whats happening with those sausages Charlie??

2 Minutes Turkish!!

It was 2 Minutes 5 minutes ago!!

ATRAIN
"Kids don't buy drugs....become a rockstar and they give them to you for free!"

Love Actually

lol I HATE UNCLE JAMIE!!!

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Cameron: Why'd you kick me?
Ferris: Where's your brain?
Cameron: I asked you first.
Ferris: How can we pick up Sloane if Rooney is there with her?
Cameron: I said for her to be there alone and you freaked.
Ferris: Now, I didn't hit you. I lightly slapped you.
Cameron: You hit me. Look don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? The man could squash my nuts into oblivion. And-and-and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings"

Ferris Bueller

Lol, full of great ones in that movie

MoSpur
The Fast and the Furious is a movie w/the worst lines.

The Cop telling Brian - It's Toretto, Brian. It always has been Toretto. Tran and Hector are...they're just fumes.

Avitus1
The opening speech in Patton has been a fav of mine.

Patton: Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. Men, all this stuff you’ve heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball player, the toughest boxer. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn’t give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That’s why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

Now, an Army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don’t know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

We have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit and the best men in the world. You know, by God I actually pity those poor bastards we’re going up against. By God, I do. We’re not just going to shoot the bastards, we’re going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We’re going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there’s another thing I want you to remember. I don’t want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We’re not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we’re not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose.

There’s one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home. And you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you’re sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what did you do in the great World War II, you won’t have to say, "Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana."

Alright now, you sons-of-bitches, you know how I feel. Oh, and I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle – anytime, anywhere.

That’s all.

George C. Scott
in
Patton

CuckingFunt
07-19-2007, 12:16 PM
"Oh, George. Not the livestock!"
O Brother, Where Art Thou?

"Ernest Hemmingway once said that the world was a beautiful place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part."
Se7en

I don't have the dialog in front of me, but Scorsese's monologue about the effect a .45 would have on a woman's pussy from Taxi Driver is both hilarious and disturbing.

And, since I've been reminded of True Romance, everything said in the scenes with Floyd (Brad Pitt) is fucking brilliance.

Spurminator
07-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Spottswoode: From what I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.N.C.E has gathered, it would be 9/11 times 100.
Gary Johnston: 9/11 times a hundred? Jesus, that's...
Spottswoode: Yes, 91,100.
Chris: Basically, all the worst parts of the bible.

Spottswoode: Team, this is all my fault. I was overzealous in Cairo. I let racism cloud my judgment. I was so sure the ultimate terrorist was Middle Eastern, but I didn't realize he was a goddamn Gook. I'll never be a racist again.

Kim Jong Il: It will be 911 times 2356.
Chris: My God, that's... I don't even know what that is!
Kim Jong Il: Nobody does!

Gary Johnston: I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.
Terrorist: I like you. You have balls. I like balls.

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Cameron: I asked you first.
Ferris: How can we pick up Sloane if Rooney is there with her?
Cameron: I said for her to be there alone and you freaked.
Ferris: Now, I didn't hit you. I lightly slapped you.
Cameron: You hit me. Look don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? The man could squash my nuts into oblivion. And-and-and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings"

Ferris Bueller

Lol, full of great ones in that movie

Cameron is sooo tight that if you stick a lump of coal up his ass, in his week you have a diamond.

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:17 PM
I do have a test today. that wasn't bullshit. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So who cares if they're socialists? They could be fascist anarchists. It still doesn't change the fact that I don't own a car. Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

Ferris Bueller

Avitus1
07-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

Mandy Patinkin
in
The Princess Bride

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:19 PM
SPACEBALLLLLLLS!!!!

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole!
Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!
Dark Helmet: How many asholes do we have on this ship, anyway?
[Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!
[Dark Helmet pulls his face shield down]
Dark Helmet: Keep firing, assholes!

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Ron Burgundy - You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Veronica Corningstone - My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana - That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone - God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana - You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday - What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee - Smells like Bigfoot's dick

Anchorman

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:21 PM
"America, fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfucking day, yeah! / America, fuck yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah! / Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to / America, fuck yeah! So lick my butt and suck on my balls! / America, fuck yeah! What you gonna do when we come for you now! "

Team America song

ATRAIN
Ron Burgundy - You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Veronica Corningstone - My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana - That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone - God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana - You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday - What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee - Smells like Bigfoot's dick

Anchorman

lol

slimjoe
Say hello to my little friend!!!
Scarface

Jimcs50
http://www.fu-manchu.com/morbidaj/spicoliscene3.jpg

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:22 PM
SLICK SHOES ARE YOU CRAZY!!!

Goonies

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:24 PM
"I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy."

Boogie Nights

Avitus1
07-19-2007, 12:25 PM
http://www.chicagobarproject.com/Reviews/Bricks/BrickTamland.jpg
Brick: I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

Steve Carell
in
Anchorman

Flo-Rida
Bad santa
"What is it with you and making fucking sandwiches"

and rush hour
Jackei Cant you understand the words that are comin out my mouth
chris tucker Man nobody understands the words that are comin out of your mouth

rush hour 2
chris tucker ma what they gon do to us
jacie tourture us for 3 days
chris okay i can take that
jackie and then they will cout off our egg rolls
chris cout off our egg rolls hell naw

slimjoe
Long Duk Dong: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.

slimjoe
07-19-2007, 12:27 PM
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4329/ilovelampthumbnailou5.gif Anchorman

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:28 PM
"If somebody wrongs me I kill them, if somebody betrays me, I keep them alive"

Pablo Escobar(Vincent Chase)
Medellin

Mixability
07-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Ricky, if you turn on the stereo, how do you control the volume on the television?

Ricky Bobby: If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Cause I like to party.

slimjoe
07-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Ricky, if you turn on the stereo, how do you control the volume on the television?

Ricky Bobby: If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?

Yeah, that one cracks me up!

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 12:30 PM

Haha...

clambake
07-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Larry to gordon:

I could buy you, six times over. I could break you, in two pieces over my knee. I could dump the stock just to burn your ass. But I happen to want the company, and I need your block of shares.

Wallstreet

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 12:35 PM

Funny movie. Here is another one

Chip: I can't hold my tongue. These kids are my grandchildren and you are raising them wrong. They are *terrible* boys!
Walker: Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-shit on your ass!
Texas Ranger: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah!
Ricky Bobby: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Go on and get some, boys!
Ricky Bobby: Come on!
Walker: I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!
Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Ricky Bobby: Chip, you brought this on, man.
Walker: Greatest Generation my ass. Tom Brokaw's a punk!
Chip: What is wrong with you?
Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:35 PM
"My name is Buck, and Im here to fuck"

Buck
Kill Bill

Mixability
07-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Holden: If the buzz is any indicator, that movie's gonna make some huge bank.
Jay: What buzz?
Holden: The Internet buzz.
Jay: What the fuck is the Internet?
Holden: The Internet is a communication tool used the world over where people can come together to bitch about movies and share pornography with one another.

Jay: I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck
[referring to Silent Bob]
Jay: , none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 12:36 PM
One Point Twenty One Jiggawats!

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 12:38 PM
from old school

Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:40 PM
"Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any."

Ben Affleck
Boiler Room

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Cal Naughton, Jr.: I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

Talladega Nights

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thorny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[as they hand the Captain their pistols]

Mac: All right, how about "Cat Game?"
Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
Foster: Ten? Starting right 'meow?'
[Mac laughs - they walk up to the car, and Foster taps on the driver side]
Larry Johnson: Sorry about the...
Foster: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and registration.
[the man hands him his license]
Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow. (2)
[Mac ticks off two fingers]
Larry Johnson: Sorry.
[the man laughs a little]
Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
Larry Johnson: Oh, no.
Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
[pause]
Foster: All right meow, (3) where were we?
Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
Foster: Am I saying meow?
[Mac puts his hands up for the fourth one, but makes an "eehhh" facial expression, as he is considering the last one]
Larry Johnson: I thought...
Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, (4) do you know how fast you were going?
[man laughs]
Foster: Meow. (5) What is so damn funny?
Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.
Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
[Mac is gut-busting laughing]
Foster: Am I drinking milk from a saucer?
[feigned anger]
Foster: Do you see me eating mice?
Foster: [Mac and the man are laughing their heads off now] You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Larry Johnson: [the man stops and swallows hard] Yes sir.
Foster: Meow, (7) I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It's the law.
[rips off the ticket and hands it to the man]
Foster: Not so funny meow, (9) is it?
Foster: [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows] Meow! (10)

Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.
[into mic]
Dimpus Burger Guy: Don't spit in that cop's burger.
Farva: Yeah, thanks.
Second Dimpus Guy: Roger, holding the spit.
Farva: Gimme a pie... apple.
Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to hold the spit? Hah, just kidding officer Farva.
[pause]
Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to dimpa-size your meal for 25 cents?
Farva: Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?
Dimpus Burger Guy: It's only 25 cents, and look how much more you get.
Thorny: Look, kid, he doesn't want it.
Farva: I can handle this, Thorn. I don't want it!
Dimpus Burger Guy: Uhh, right. Beverage?
Farva: Gimme a litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy: What?
Farva: [Annoyed] A litre o' cola.
Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Litrecola? Do we sell litrecola?
Thorny: Will you just order a large, Farva?
Farva: I don't want a large farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola!
Dimpus Burger Guy: [to Farva] I don't know what that is!
Farva: [slowly starts shouting] Litre is French for...
[grabs burger kid by shirt]
Farva: ... give me my fuckin' cola before I break VOUS FUCKIN' LIP!

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's dick.

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's dick.

they already used that one

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Jay: Man, my balls are shaved, my pubes are trimmed, I'm ready to fuckin' rock this shit!
Jonah: What the fuck, man? If I go in there and see fuckin' pubes sprinkled on the toilet seat, I'm gonna fuckin' lose my mind! Last time I went to the bathroom, Jay, I took a shit and my shit looked like a fuckin' stuffed animal!

Knocked Up

SpursWoman
07-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, being a dick ain't so bad. See, there's three kinds of people: Dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just wanna fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit

~Drunk, Team America

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Jay: Man, my balls are shaved, my pubes are trimmed, I'm ready to fuckin' rock this shit!
Jonah: What the fuck, man? If I go in there and see fuckin' pubes sprinkled on the toilet seat, I'm gonna fuckin' lose my mind! Last time I went to the bathroom, Jay, I took a shit and my shit looked like a fuckin' stuffed animal!

Knocked Up

:lmao that was great

ATRAIN
07-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Cal: [David and Cal Playing a video Game] You're *gay* now?
David: No, I'm not gay I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Ben Stone: Do you want to do it doggie style?
Alison Scott: You're not going to fuck me like a dog.
Ben Stone: It's doggie style. It's just the style. We don't have to go outside or anything

Knocked Up

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Martin: I think he's using the dice move a bit too much.
Jay: I think that's pretty much all he's got.

Knocked Up

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Alison Scott: Why don't you go FUCK your FUCKING Bong?
Ben Stone: I will! I'll do it doggy style, too! For once!

later in the movie after they make up

Alison Scott: I'm sorry I told you to fuck your bong.
Ben Stone: It's okay... I didn't...

Knocked UP

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Cal: [David and Cal Playing a video Game] You're *gay* now?
David: No, I'm not gay I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

:lol

MoSpur
07-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Band Player - No dice Chino. I decide whats best for the sillouhettes and this aint it.

La Bamba

slimjoe
07-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Fantasy baseball player: Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out!

Knocked up

monosylab1k
07-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

-Trainspotting

monosylab1k
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Relinquishing junk. Stage One: preparation. For this you will need - one room which you will not leave, one mattress, tomato soup - ten tins of, mushroom soup - eight tins of for consumption cold, ice cream - vanilla - one large tub of; Magnesia, Milk of - one bottle; paracetamol, mouth wash, vitamins, mineral water, Lucozade, pornography, one bucket for urine, one for feces, and one for vomitus, one television.....and one bottle of Valium, which I have already procured from my mother, who is, in her own domestic and socially acceptable way, also a drug addict.

-more Trainspotting

TheZackAttack!
07-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Trainspotting is more than classic, its Imortal!

midgetonadonkey
07-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Awww yeah droppin' loads.

-Any Nick Manning Flick

CuckingFunt
07-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Awww yeah droppin' loads.

-Any Nick Manning Flick:lmao

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Great movie, trainspotting.

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 01:34 PM
It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Jimcs50
07-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Blazing Saddles

Taggart: I got it. I got it.
Hedley Lamarr: You do?
Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em.
Hedley Lamarr: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
Taggart: NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.
Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous.

Jimcs50
07-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Bull Durham

Annie Savoy: What do you believe in, then?
Crash Davis: Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.
[pause]
Crash Davis: Goodnight.

Soul_Patch
07-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Ennis, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.

Jimcs50
07-19-2007, 01:48 PM
From Dusk til Dawn

Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got
[sniffs]
Chet Pussy: smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth: Shit, I been to bars make this place look like a fuckin' 4-H club.
Richie: I gotta say I'm with Jacob on this. I been to some fucked up places in my time, but that place is fucked up.

O-Factor
07-19-2007, 01:51 PM
From Dusk til Dawn

Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got
[sniffs]
Chet Pussy: smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth: Shit, I been to bars make this place look like a fuckin' 4-H club.
Richie: I gotta say I'm with Jacob on this. I been to some fucked up places in my time, but that place is fucked up.

Another classic

L.I.T
07-19-2007, 02:10 PM
"You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions." - Raiders of the Lost Ark

"It's not the years, it's the mileage" - Indiana Jones

"Here's looking at you kid"
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine. " - Casablanca

"Lunch is for wimps." - Wall Street

"That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave. " - Glengarry Glenn Ross

Inga: Werewolf!
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Werewolf?
Igor: There.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What?
Igor: There, wolf. There, castle.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Why are you talking that way?
Igor: I thought you wanted to.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, I don't want to.
Igor: Suit yourself. I'm easy.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Sid: You want subversion on a massive level. You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is? Top Gun.
Duane: Oh, come on.
Sid: Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story about a bunch of fighter pilots.
Duane: It's about a bunch of guys waving their dicks around.
Sid: It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It is! That is what Top Gun is about, man. You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.
Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?
Sid: Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: no, no, no, no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie... He goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex, you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and everything. They don't have sex. He gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the fuck, what the fuck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'll do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. All right? That is how she approaches it. Okay, now let me just ask you - I'm gonna digress for two seconds here. I met this girl Amy here, she's like floating around here and everything. Now, she just got divorced, right? All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they fucking land, and Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail, anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight! Swordfight! Fuckin' A, man!

Magic_Johnson
07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
"may the force be with you"
han solo

"you talkin' to me"
travis

"adrian"
rocky balboa

"I know it was you Fredo, you broke my heart, you broke my heart"
michael corleone

:elephant

L.I.T
07-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Greatest line of all time:

Cataline Stone: [sigh] I'm exhausted.
Ben Carpenter: Yeah, me too. But you know I'm really wired. What do you say I... take you home and eat your pussy.

Shark Attack 3: Megalodon: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313597/

Youtube it, you will not be disappointed.

Spurminator
07-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Inga: Werewolf!
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Werewolf?
Igor: There.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What?
Igor: There, wolf. There, castle.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Why are you talking that way?
Igor: I thought you wanted to.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, I don't want to.
Igor: Suit yourself. I'm easy.

:lmao

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?

Igor: Certainly, you take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban.

L.I.T
07-19-2007, 02:25 PM
:lmao

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?

Igor: Certainly, you take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban.
:lol

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I am a scientist, not a philosopher! You have more chance of reanimating this scalpel than you have of mending a broken nervous system!
Medical Student: But what about your grandfather's work, sir?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: My grandfather's work was doodoo! I am not interested in death! The only thing that concerns me is the preservation of life!
[jams the scalpel into his leg, lets go of the scalpel and it sticks upright out of his leg, grasps it again, then slowly crosses his legs to block the scalpel from view]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Class... is... dismissed.

batman2883

Tombstone
you forgot the best part of the quote

"why johnny ringo, looks like someone just walked over your grave"

Emo Jesus
Andrew Largeman: You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.

Sam: I still feel at home in my house.

Andrew Largeman: You'll see when you move out it just sort of happens one day one day and it's just gone. And you can never get it back. It's like you get homesick for a place that doesn't exist. I mean it's like this rite of passage, you know. You won't have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for your kids, for the family you start, it's like a cycle or something. I miss the idea of it. Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place.

Garden State

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Snatch has sooo many lines too........

Whats happening with those sausages Charlie??

2 Minutes Turkish!!

It was 2 Minutes 5 minutes ago!!

That's one of my favorite lines!!

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Mark: Hey, vagina!
Andrew Largeman: Hey, what's up, guys? Uh, Sam, it's Mark, Dave, and you remember Jesse.
Jesse: Hey.
Sam: Hey.
Dave: What's up?
Mark: Hey, nice to meet you. I'm sorry I said vagina just now. I didn't know you were here.
Sam: Oh, that's okay.
Mark: Nice. Let's get fucked up.

(Garden State)

peewee's lovechild
07-19-2007, 02:58 PM
[the railway crew discover quicksand up ahead, and one of them offers to ride up ahead to check it out]
Taggart: Horses? We can't afford to lose no horses. Send over a couple o' ######s.

[Taggart spots Bart and Charlie on a hand-cart sinking into quicksand]
Taggart: Oh, shit. Quick.
[Lassos the hand-cart and drags it but not the men out of the quicksand]
Taggart: Dang, that was lucky. Doggone near lost a four hundred dollar handcart.

Taggart: Break's over, boys. Don't just lay there gettin' a suntan, ain't gonna do you no good anyhow. Now take this shovel and put it to some good use.
[Bart grabs a shovel and advances on Taggart from behind]
Charlie: Don't do it, Bart.
Bart: Uh-uh, baby, I have to.
Taggart: [to Lyle] Now send a wire to the main office and tell them that I said
[Bart whacks him]
Taggart: OW.
Lyle: Send wire, main office, tell them I said ow, gotcha.

(Blazing Saddles)

Avitus1
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Agent Sands: El, you really must try this because it's puerco pibil. It's a slow-roasted pork, nothing fancy. It just happens to be my favorite, and I order it with a tequila and lime in every dive I go to in this country. And honestly, that is the best it's ever been anywhere. In fact, it's too good. It's so good that when I'm finished, I'll pay my check, walk straight into the kitchen and shoot the cook. Because that's what I do. I restore the balance to this country. And that is what I would like from you right now. Help keep the balance by pulling the trigger.

Johnny Depp
in
Once Upon a Time in Mexico

ShoogarBear
07-19-2007, 03:12 PM
"Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!"

"Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!"

"You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
"But you have heard of me!"

"The Code is more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules."

The entire opening monologue of Full Metal Jacket.

resistanze
07-19-2007, 03:51 PM
"Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!"
WTH, I came into this thread just to post this line :lol

Avitus1
07-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Jules: "Mmmm-hmmm! This is a tasty burger!"

Sam Jackson
in
Pulp Fiction

monosylab1k
07-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Richie: I wrote a suicide note.
Chas: You did?
Richie: Yeah. Right after I regained consciousness.
Chas: Can we read it?
Richie: No.
Chas: Can you paraphrase it for us?
Richie: I don't think so.
Chas: Is it dark?
Richie: Of course it's dark. It's a suicide note.

Ricky Bobby
07-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Jules: "Mmmm-hmmm! This is a tasty burger!"

Sam Jackson
in
Pulp Fiction
More importantly the way he's looking at that fool when he's drinking all his soda is priceless

cornbread
07-19-2007, 04:50 PM
"It's like cumming in a women!"

Arnold Schwarzenneger - Pumping Iron

leemajors
07-19-2007, 04:54 PM
"It's like cumming in a women!"

Arnold Schwarzenneger - Pumping Iron
"LOOK, HAND SOUP" - Arnold in the commentary of Conan the Barbarian.

Ricky Bobby
07-19-2007, 04:54 PM
my best friend the magic man : I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

Ricky Bobby
07-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Cal Naughton, Jr.: I had a dream where Jesus was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, theres something special about him...

Ricky Bobby: Because it was Jesus, right...

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah...

averageusaconsumer
07-19-2007, 05:00 PM
there are plenty in the movie blow. like when ray liotta talks to a little george in the bank at the beginning or when george tells his dad that he's really good at what he does and his dad says he could have been good at anything.

L.I.T
07-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!

E20
07-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Check out:
Cobra
Rambo Series
Rocky Series
Terminator series
Conan the Barbarian
Enter the Dragon
Friday
They're all on IMDB so you can see for yourselves.

for my favorite movie quotes.

atxrocker
07-19-2007, 07:16 PM
You're so cool, brewster
--from fright night

exstatic
07-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Ya know, half of these gook whores are serving officers in the Viet Cong; the other half have got T.B. Be sure you only fuck the ones that cough.

PixelPusher
07-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Tommy Boy: "I think we're going to be ok here. They have a thin candy shell. Heh...suprised you didn't know that."

Richard: "I think your brain has a thick candy shell."

Tommy Boy: "Yer...yer brain has the...shell on it."

Richard: "Got that?"

Tommy Boy: "Shut up, Richard."

-------

Tommy Boy: "Does this suit make me look fat?"

Richard: "No, no. Your face does."

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-20-2007, 02:35 AM
From "Night of the Living Dead"......

Reporter: "Sheriff, is it true that these people are actually dead?"
Sheriff: "Yeah, they're dead; they're............all messed up."

Leetonidas
07-20-2007, 02:49 AM
Randall: "Seventeen year olds these days are crazy. They even like it when you go ass-to-mouth."

Randall: "There is only return okay? And it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi."

Jay: "Sometimes I wish I did a little more of my life instead of hang out in front of places. Maybe be an astronaut. Be the first to find a new alien life form...and nail it."

Clerks 2 is loaded with them. So is Clerks 1, but I'd have to watch it again.

07-20-2007, 02:52 AM
I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill

Mister Sinister
07-20-2007, 02:57 AM
Man goes into cage.
Cage goes into salsa.
Sharks in the salsa.
Our shark.
-Randal, Clerks.

My play! You mean, Springtime for...you-know-who?
-Franz Liebkind, The Producers

Springtime For Hitler- A gay romp with Eva and Adolf at Berchtesgaden. ...Oh, my God!
-Leo Bloom, The Producers.

Creedy: Why should I trust you?
V: Because it's the only way you're ever going to stop me!
-V For Vendetta

You shut up, Jackie Boy. You're dead.
-Dwight McCarthy, Sin City.

Sure, he's dead. Sure, he's an asshole. But that doesn't stop him from being absolutely right.
-Dwight McCarthy, Sin City.

ShoogarBear
07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
There should be an entire thread just for FMJ.

"All right ...Ann-Margret and entourage are due here next week. I want someone to be there on the airfield and stick with her for a couple of days. Uh, Rafterman, you take it."
"Aye-aye, sir."
"Get me some good low-angle stuff. Don't make it too obvious, but I want to see fur and early morning dew."
"Yes, sir."

ShoogarBear
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
My play! You mean, Springtime for...you-know-who?
-Franz Liebkind, The Producers

Springtime For Hitler- A gay romp with Eva and Adolf at Berchtesgaden. ...Oh, my God!
-Leo Bloom, The Producers.
"We find the defendant . . . incredibly guilty!"

desflood
07-20-2007, 11:22 AM
"What were they, psychos or something?"

"Did they look like psychos? Huh? Is that what they looked like? They were VAMPIRES. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them; I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

From Dusk 'Til Dawn

O-Factor
07-20-2007, 12:36 PM
"What were they, psychos or something?"

"Did they look like psychos? Huh? Is that what they looked like? They were VAMPIRES. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them; I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

From Dusk 'Til Dawn

Lol, good one.

resistanze
07-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Jimmy Conway: You stupid bastard, I can't fuckin' believe you. Now, you're gonna dig the fuckin' thing now. You're gonna dig the hole. You're gonna do it. I got no fuckin' line. You're gonna do it.

Tommy DeVito: Who the fuck cares? I'll dig the fuckin' hole. I don't give a fuck. What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll fuckin' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?

resistanze
07-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Ginger: COME OUT AND TALK TO ME, FUCKER.
Ace Rothstein: Would you stop, you're drunk and stoned.
Ginger: I AM NOT.
Ace Rothstein: You're going to be sorry.
Ginger: Don't you threaten me. DON'T YOU THREATEN ME. I am fucking Nicky Santoro. HE'S MY NEW SPONSOR. How about that. I will go to police and to the FBI. I'M NOT PROTECTING YOU ANYMORE, YOU FUCK.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-20-2007, 03:05 PM
"It was discovered last night in Van Nuys, uh lodged against an abutment."

"Oh man, lodged where!"

07-20-2007, 03:14 PM
There should be an entire thread just for FMJ.

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Leetonidas
07-20-2007, 04:19 PM
This is classic:

From, Analyze This...

Paul Vitti: "People get depressed, they jump. It's a human tragedy."
Ben Soble: "Oh so now you're telling me it was a suicide?"
Paul Vitti: "Yeah I think he left a not. Hey Jelly, did they ever find that note?"
Jelly: "No, but they will. *Pulls out pen*"
Ben Soble: "Let me guess what it says. Life is bullshit, I can't fucking taking anymore. Signed, the dead guy!"
Jelly: "Hey, that's good."

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2007, 04:32 PM
RON: So which cologne are you gonna go with? London Gentleman? No, no wait! Blackbeard's Delight!
BRIAN: No. She gets the special one. It's called Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.
(Brian puts some on)
RON: It's quite pungeont. It stings the nostrils.
BRIAN: Yup. It's made with bits of real panther. So you know it's good.
(He puts even more on.)
RON: Brian I'm gonna be honest with you. That smells like pure gasoline.

Ron Burgundy and Brian Fantana in Anchorman

Mark in Austin
07-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Vincent: "would you ever give a man a foot massage?"

Jules: "fuck you."

Mark in Austin
07-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Helen: "Have you ever killed anyone, Harry?"

Harry: "yeah but they were all bad."

True Lies

duncan228
07-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Cool Hand Luke- "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

ShoogarBear
07-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Helen: "Have you ever killed anyone, Harry?"

Harry: "yeah but they were all bad."

True Lies"Hi, Curly. Killed anyone today?"
"Day ain't over yet."

duncan228
07-20-2007, 09:29 PM
American Beauty:

Carolyn Burnham: Uh, whose car is that out front?
Lester Burnham: Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!

[last lines]
Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:20 PM
"prior to their seminal 1984 masterwork "Sports," i just never really 'got' Huey Lewis and the news." -Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:22 PM
"let ME tell you what the problem is....its the corporations, see. they sit there in their corporation rooms...being all....corporationy." Tim Robbins, Team America World Police

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Tim Robbins: Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money.

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:25 PM
trivia: what is the most quotable movie ever/movie with best quotable dialogue?

there is a correct answer. this is not a matter of personal opinion

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:26 PM
believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a boyfriend; not an Italian. She went to the movies with him; she stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago, he took her for a drive, with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey. And then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. So they beat her, like an animal. When I went to the hospital, her nose was a'broken. Her jaw was a'shattered, held together by wire. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison - suspended sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. And those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, for justice, we must go to Don Corleone.

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Times have changed. It's not like the Old Days, when we can do anything we want. A refusal is not the act of a friend. If Don Corleone had all the judges, and the politicians in New York, then he must share them, or let us others use them. He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly he can present a bill for such services; after all... we are not Communists

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Don Corleone: I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall Michael - if he is to be shot in the head by a police officer, or be found hung dead in a jail cell... or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning - then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room; and then I do not forgive. But with said, I pledge - on the souls of my grandchildren - that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made today.

pussyface
07-20-2007, 10:33 PM
She was beautiful, she was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I ever had, and I had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive-oil voice and guinea charm. And she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous! Now you get the hell outta here! And if that gumbah tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no band leader! Yeah, I heard that story.

pussyface
07-20-2007, 11:06 PM
i cant even imagine what those actors must have thought when they were getting ready to shoot and were reading their lines. that was some juicy shit for them to sink their teeth into.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

O-Factor
07-23-2007, 08:52 PM
"prior to their seminal 1984 masterwork "Sports," i just never really 'got' Huey Lewis and the news." -Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

YES! An american psycho quote. Lots of good ones in that movie.

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL2nEDCe0Hw

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRn0HYcIUc&mode=related&search=

E20
07-23-2007, 09:40 PM
http://moviesoundscentral.com/friday.htm

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:54 PM
http://moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/full_metal_jacket/drillinstructor.wav

http://moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/full_metal_jacket/drillinstructor.mp3

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:56 PM
http://moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/full_metal_jacket/skullfuck.wav

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:56 PM
http://moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/full_metal_jacket/faithful.wav

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:58 PM
http://moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/full_metal_jacket/quit.wav

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 09:58 PM
http://moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/full_metal_jacket/dump.wav

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (R. Lee Ermey): I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?
Recruits: Sir, yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair.
Recruits: SIR, YES SIR!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on ######s, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?
Recruits: Sir, yes sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit I can't hear you.
Recruits: SIR, YES SIR!

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAGNCEHM6g&mode=related&search=

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 10:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9F7p3w9jQ

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Semper Fi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k9TXz6Y_A0&NR=1

Fillmoe
07-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Never Fear I Is Here - "The Plague"

inconvertible
07-23-2007, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zutuh0YCOqs&mode=related&search=

O-Factor
07-23-2007, 11:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TAGNCEHM6g&mode=related&search=

LOL, hell yeah.

MrChug
07-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Da King: "Come'on...you do it....ya know you do do it...we all do it...we love to do it...YOU do it..."

Mademoiselle Rimbaud: "No I don't!"

Da King: "I do it, I love to do it...I just did it and I'm ready to do it again, don't tell me you don't do it! hahahaha"

Great fuckin movie...

inconvertible
07-24-2007, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76uar6ktzYs&mode=related&search=

O-Factor
07-24-2007, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76uar6ktzYs&mode=related&search=

Jelly donut, thats great!

inconvertible
07-24-2007, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRR8Y0axNvU&mode=related&search=

TheZackAttack!
08-23-2007, 12:49 AM
"madness.......this Is Spartaaaaaaa!"

florige
11-30-2007, 12:58 PM
There's few movies out there that have as many awesomely bad quotes as The Fast And The Furious. So many funny ass groaners in that turd.

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

"Oh shit! We got cops, cops, cops, cops!"

"So check it out, it's like this - If I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect!"

"You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Corona."

"If you want time, buy the magazine!"

"Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!"

"I owe you a ten-second car."

So I guess it's safe to say that you didn't like that movie... :lol

I liked the Tuna line, but what else would you expect from a Paul Walker flick...

Spurtacular
07-05-2021, 03:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH6KW6eMWJI

Thread
07-05-2021, 01:02 PM
"Warden Norton"/Bob Gunton:

"Tommy, we've got a situation here.
I think you can appreciate that."

---

"Tommy"/Gil Bellows:

"Yes sir, I sure can."

---

"Warden:"

"I tell you, son, this really came
along and knocked my wind out. It's
got me up nights, that's the truth.
The right decision. Sometimes it's
hard to figure out what that is.
You understand?

Think hard, Tommy. If I'm gonna
move on this, there can't be the
least little shred of doubt. I have
to know if you what you told
Dufresne was the truth."

---

"Tommy:"

"Yes sir. Absolutely."

---

"Would you be willing to swear before
a judge and jury...having placed
your hand on the Good Book and taken
an oath before Almighty God Himself?"

---

"Tommy:"

"Just gimme that chance."

---

"That's what I thought."
---------
-The Shawshank Redemption- (1994)

Thread
07-05-2021, 01:08 PM
-At Close Range- (1986)

---------

Walken & Penn's brother Chris:

Brad Whitewood Sr.: "Ever been out west, Tommy?"

Tommy Whitewood: "No."

Brad Whitewood Sr.: "Ever heard a coyote?"

Tommy Whitewood: "No."

Brad Whitewood Sr.: "They make this sound like 'woo, woo, woo!' Coyote bitch gets in heat. First thing she does, she take care of the males. Then she heads toward town. All the neighborhood dogs, they smell her. They go crazy. They follow her. She lures them out on to the desert. Coyote get dog out there... alone. All the other coyote come along, they circle 'round... they kill that dog, eat it. Tommy, if you go in front of that grand jury, what will you say?"

Tommy Whitewood: "Nothing."
[cries]

Tommy Whitewood: "Dad..."

Brad Whitewood Sr.: "LIAR!"
[he shoots him]

Thread
07-05-2021, 01:10 PM
-300- (2006)

King Leonidas: "You there. Ephialtes. May you live forever."

Thread
07-05-2021, 01:12 PM
-The Searchers- (1956)

[Canyon Scene/"Lucy"

LATE AFTERNOON

The three riders come to where the trail they have been
following forks...the main horse print track leading ahead,
a lesser track heading for a narrow gap between two buttes.

MARTIN:
"Four of 'em cut out here...Why?"

Ethan thinks he knows why. His face is bleak. But he tries
to be casual.

ETHAN:
"I'll take a look...You keep after the others..."

He turns his mount toward the gap.

MARTIN:
(eagerly)
"You want us to fire a shot if..."

ETHAN:
(disgustedly)
"No...nor build bonfires...nor beat drums neither. I'll meet you on the far side. Move!"

Ethan's serape---"Johnny Reb coat" is tied behind his saddle.

---------

NEAR BUTTE - TWILIGHT

Ethan turns, almost startled, as the two youths ride in.

His serape is no longer behind his saddle.]

Thread
07-05-2021, 01:15 PM
-Cape Fear- 1962

"Max Cady" - "She married a plumber. They wound up with a litter of kids, my own kid doesn't even know me. So, when I got out, I went to visit her.

The plumber was off plumbin' someplace and the kids were all in school. She picked up a poker and tried to hit me over the head with it.

And I took it away from her and calmed her down and she crawled in the corner. And I took her to a little spot about 50 miles down the road. That night, I made her call up the plumber and tell him she was taking a little vacation from him and the kids. Then I made her sit down and write me a love note. Asking me to invite her on a second honeymoon. She dated it and signed it. Made her write a lotta dirty words. Then I occupied her time for three days.

Beginning to get the picture, counselor?"

Thread
07-05-2021, 01:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHKE_L76JG4

Spurtacular
07-05-2021, 03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH6KW6eMWJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUw2fIa0dSI