PDA

View Full Version : Oregon live - Ime up in the air

Spurs Brazil
07-19-2007, 12:35 PM
http://blog.oregonlive.com/blazers/2007/07/ime_up_in_the_air.html

Ime up in the air
Posted by Casey Holdahl July 19, 2007 09:00AM
No real new news about Ime Udoka today other than he's still pondering where he's going to play next season:

The Spurs have had talks with Portland free-agent swingman Ime Udoka, whose agent, Eric Cowan, said he is waiting to hear from Udoka about his decision. Udoka turns 30 next month and is listed at 6-foot-5, so he doesn't perfectly fit the mold of the young, long, athletic small forward the Spurs have sought in recent seasons. But last season for the Trail Blazers, Udoka proved to be a rugged defender and dependable 3-point shooter, two skills the Spurs value highly.
Udoka started 75 games last season and averaged 8.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 28.6 minutes. Prior to last season, he had only 12 games of NBA experience, including eight with the New York Knicks.

This does strike me as a little odd. Which teams is Ime choosing between? If it's San Antonio and Memphis, then it's a no-brainer if the money is the same. If Memphis is offering substantially more than San Antonio, then it's an easy decision to go with the Griz. That's two easy choices, so why the hold up? Could he be holding out for a final offer from the Blazers? Is there another unknown team in the mix? I'm guessing we'll find out no later than tomorrow.

Darkwaters
07-19-2007, 12:41 PM
There could be a third team in the mix, or Udoka could be hoping that somebody else joins the bidding. He might not be high on San Antonio or Memphis and might be seeking a third choice.

Or it could just be posturing. Who knows?

Solid D
07-19-2007, 12:48 PM
That's pretty much a quote from Johnny Ludden's article in the Express-News today.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 01:08 PM
His first option would be Portland.

He's went to school in Washington.

Portland is rumored to still be making moves.

A press conference is scheduled for tomorrow in Portland where they are supposed to announce the acquistion of Jones, but there might also be an announcement of another trade. Portland wants to unload some of there point, which if they do they can free up a spot....possibly for Udoka.

Memphis could offer Udoka more playing time than SA, but highly doubt that since Mike Miller, Hakim Warrick, and Rudy Gay are all in the mix. Memphis could throw a bit more money.

It's possible that Udoka could not be comfortable here in SA. After all, it's not an attractive destination for free agents...unless you've been in the league 8+ yrs and want to win a title....ala...Brent Barry, Glen Robinson, Michael Finely, etc....

Supergirl
07-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Udoka when to school in Oregon, actually - in Portland. Portland State University. And it lists Portland as his hometown, too. So leaving Pdx (which appears to be inevitable) will be a big change for him.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Supergirl, you're right.

My bad, I got Oregon confused with Washington.

I was listening to Sports Radio, and they were talking about the Durant/Nike deal, and in my head I was thinking Oregon, but got confused and put down Washington (Seattle/Durant).....ha ha ha.

Thanks for the clear up.

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Udoka seems to be torn between leaving his hometown and staying. Spurs need to make the hometown discount somewhat steep.

Supergirl
07-19-2007, 01:52 PM
I don't think staying in Portland is an option - they don't have the money for him or PT for him.

From what I've heard, the teams making offers to him are SA and Memphis, and other teams have expressed interest.

He might get more money from Memphis, and maybe more PT next year, but I think he'd be crazy not to sign with SA. Who wouldn't want to sign with the defending champs and become a crucial part of their efforts to repeat? But then again, I'm biased.

Someone around here mentioned the "low mileage" on Udoka, and I think that's key. He may be 29, but he hasn't been playing as long as Kobe or KG, so he's more likely to be able to play till he's 36 or 37, like Bowen.

Anyone have the transcript for the Oregonlive thingie? I'm very anxious to see this guy sign up.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 01:57 PM
I think he can be an option for Portland.

I think Portland is still in talks of trades with other teams.

If a roster spot clears up in Portland, they could possibly make a run at him and he may decide to stay.

To us, SA seems like the best for any player because we are winners, have TD, have Pop, 1st class organization.

However, for players who are young into the league....first and foremost is getting paid and playing time.....something Memphis probably could offer more of to Udoka than San Antonio.

However, if it is all about winning and becoming a better player....SA is a no brainer for Udoka, but that obviously is not the case because if it was he would of signed already.

coopdogg3
07-19-2007, 01:57 PM
He may get less PT next year, but when Barry and Finley move on, that will free up a lot more minutes for him.

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 02:12 PM
He may get less PT next year, but when Barry and Finley move on, that will free up a lot more minutes for him.

Bowen's at 30 minutes per night. Ginobili's at 27 minutes. That leaves 41 minutes open. Assuming Barry is dropped and Finley sees 20-22 a night then there would be 19-21 minutes available for the 4th swingman.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
The more the off-season goes on and on....

I don't know how strong the likelihood of trading Barry or Beno looks....

Portland does not really need either or....

Cleveland looks to have lost interest in Beno.....

If it is necessary to lose Barry or Beno to get Udoka, I don't see Udoka landing in SA.....

Then again, if Barry and Beno are on the team and the Spurs sign Udoka out right.....then that puts SA over the Lux Tax....and that does not seem like Spurs business either....

:/

bdictjames
07-19-2007, 02:38 PM
I thought it was Imus.. :lol:

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 02:50 PM
The more the off-season goes on and on....

I don't know how strong the likelihood of trading Barry or Beno looks....

Portland does not really need either or....

Cleveland looks to have lost interest in Beno.....

If it is necessary to lose Barry or Beno to get Udoka, I don't see Udoka landing in SA.....

Then again, if Barry and Beno are on the team and the Spurs sign Udoka out right.....then that puts SA over the Lux Tax....and that does not seem like Spurs business either....

:/

If they are dumping Barry and/or Udrih, then Cleveland is the natural destination for Udrih and a team like Seattle would be so for Barry.

Spurs Brazil
07-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Chat with with GM Kevin Pritchard now

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/chatradio/

Budkin
07-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Hopefully we won't get him, and then we'll follow that by waiving James White and then signing Beno to a 5 year contract extension. That will make this amazing offseason complete.

Darkwaters
07-19-2007, 02:59 PM
If they are dumping Barry and/or Udrih, then Cleveland is the natural destination for Udrih and a team like Seattle would be so for Barry.

I can definitely see both of those trades happening too. The Beno trade has been widely discussed and is, frankly, too obvious for Ferry to pass up. And Barry seems to fit the bill for what Seattle wants in a player and the nostalgia factor only increases his value. Considering the fact that next year is pretty much a lame duck season before they bolt for Oklahoma City, I think Barry could do a lot to salvage their ticket sales.

smrattler
07-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Chat with with GM Kevin Pritchard now

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/chatradio/

Did anyone hear this live chat? Someone told me Pritchard basically said Ime was leaving. Including the quote "We'll miss Ime."????

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Pritchard seems pretty content with the roster.

Udoka is virtually gone from Portland.

I guess it's his choice pretty much now whether he goes to Memphis or lands in SA.

Mr. Body
07-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Feel slightly sorry for Udoka, who won't play in his hometown (Portland); but he'll make a chunk of cheese instead.

Meanwhile, I thought Memphis was restricted on how much they could offer. Not the case?

Darkwaters
07-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Yea, I heard the chat stuff and it really sounded like he was gone. The funny thing was that a lot of the Portland fans were like, "OH NO! If Udoka goes to San Antonio then we're screwed!"

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I think Memphis is now a little cash strapped too.

I don't think their offer will be significantly larger than SA's.

Indeed, Udoka is pretty much gone from Portland.

There were rumors that Portland was still interested in dealing with other teams, but that does not seem likely anymore.

I would hope that Udoka would make a decision by tomorrow, but that just seems unlikely.

Looks like another weekend of pondering.

mountainballer
07-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Feel slightly sorry for Udoka, who won't play in his hometown (Portland); but he'll make a chunk of cheese instead.

Meanwhile, I thought Memphis was restricted on how much they could offer. Not the case?

Grizzlies should have 2.8-2.9 left in cap space. this would add up to the sometimes mentioned 3 years/9 million.
it would make sense that the Spurs have offered exactly the same (or slightly higher) number they knew the Grizzlies can offer.
S&T isn't an option, instead of the TE the Grizzlies have, b/c Blazers only have 1.4 from the MLE left and don't hold any rights on Udoka.

Grizzlies would have a better chance to get Barnes IMO. in this case they could offer a S&T, the Warriors could sign him for the full MLE and Grizzlies could trade for him by using their TE (2.9 million) and add a pick.

spurscenter
07-19-2007, 04:48 PM
this dude needs to shut the fuck up and sign.

He was a journey man, be proud that the 4 time champs want you.

NUT UP

Spurs Brazil
07-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Udoka unlikely to return to Blazers
Posted by jfreeman July 19, 2007 14:08PM
Trail Blazers General Manager Kevin Pritchard confirmed with me today what seemed imminent after Travis Outlaw signed a three-year contact with the team earlier this week: Ime Udoka probably will not play for the Blazers next season.

"I think it's going to be very difficult (to bring Ime back) at this time," Pritchard said.

The 6-foot-5 small forward, who blossomed from a training camp invitee into a surprising starter and fan favorite for the Blazers last season, is a free agent and the Blazers already feature an NBA maximum 15 players with guaranteed contracts for next season.

Udoka's agent, Erin Cowan, told me Tuesday that his client has received interest from multiple teams but always had hoped to return to Portland, where he grew up and attended Jefferson High School and Portland State. Cowan would not identify the interested teams, but speculation is that Memphis and San Antonio are the most fervent suitors.

Cowan did not immediately return a message seeking comment Thursday afternoon.

With Udoka's likely departure, the Blazers' small forward position appears up for grabs, with three players fighting for the starting spot: Outlaw, Martell Webster and newly acquired James Jones, who on Thursday was formally introduced at the Rose Garden. (Read more about that in Friday's The Oregonian.)

--Freeman
http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2007/07/udoka_unlikely_to_return_to_bl.html

timvp
07-19-2007, 05:13 PM
The longer this drags on, the lower the Spurs' chances get. Other teams will realize that Udoka is a good buy for the price and could up the bidding.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 05:15 PM
There we go....as expected.

Now, it's pretty much between SA and Memphis.

I only mention those two teams because they are the ones that seem the most interested.

I wonder what Udoka is truly pondering.

I assume the offers have been made and there is not a significant disparity on the amounts both teams have offered.

Playing time seems about equal.

Udoka has stated he wants to mold his game into a Bowen type player.

Come play with the best, learn from the best, and capture yourself a ring, Udoka.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 05:19 PM
The longer this drags on, the lower the Spurs' chances get. Other teams will realize that Udoka is a good buy for the price and could up the bidding.

Nah, the Spurs have always waited out.

As far as I am concerned they have never out right told players that they had to know by a certain time or else.

I don't see any other teams outside of SA or Memphis really making a strong push for Udoka.

Miami is looking for a SF....but, they are leaning more towards Barnes/Pietrus.

I would like to see Udoka in a Spurs uniform, but somehow I think he ends up in Memphis.

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 05:21 PM
So they free up $7 mil and don't use it on a player who is a great fit for their system, with $20 mil in payroll relief coming next summer.

Go Spurs. Go.

Mr. Body
07-19-2007, 05:21 PM

You think teams would suddenly get a hankering from some Udoka? That doesn't seem likely.

timvp
07-19-2007, 05:24 PM
You think teams would suddenly get a hankering from some Udoka? That doesn't seem likely.Expect an offer from Rod Thorn in 3 ... 2 ....

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Expect an offer from Rod Thorn in 3 ... 2 ....

No doubt.

tmtcsc
07-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Udoka is weighing the option of being a nobody w/ a little more coin or a Champion. The fact it has taken this long makes me think he needs to go play somewhere else. BYE BYE Udoka...don't let the cellar door hit your ass on the way out.

Hey ! I got it. Why don't you call Bonzi Wells and ask his advice on making teams wait for an answer.

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Udoka is weighing the option of being a nobody w/ a little more coin or a Champion. The fact it has taken this long makes me think he needs to go play somewhere else. BYE BYE Udoka...don't let the cellar door hit your ass on the way out.

Hey ! I got it. Why don't you call Bonzi Wells and ask his advice on making teams wait for an answer.

Is he? How do we know?

Supergirl
07-19-2007, 05:38 PM
I have a feeling it's NOT Udoka who is really undecided. I think there's some hold up because the Spurs are trying to see if they can do it and stay under the luxury tax, i.e. dump Beno.

Marcus Bryant
07-19-2007, 05:39 PM
I have a feeling it's NOT Udoka who is really undecided. I think there's some hold up because the Spurs are trying to see if they can do it and stay under the luxury tax, i.e. dump Beno.

That's what I'm feeling too.

Mr. Body
07-19-2007, 05:40 PM

Give the lady a cigar.

El_Mago
07-19-2007, 05:45 PM

I'm down with that too....

But, the reality is....I don't think anyone will bite.

lotr1trekkie
07-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Hopefully, Supergirl is correct. Otherwise we have the Claxton Factor in effect. CF is a geneticly induced delusion that you are better than you really are. Symptoms include delusions of starting. Players with CF are prone to follow the money and exhibit an extreme disinterest in playing for a championship team[for more info google Steven Jackson]

YODA
07-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I think i read this is a blog, but some guy said he had a beer with Udoka and was with the impression he was going to San Antonio. I dont recall the exact words or where I saw it though. Here's hoping it was lidgit.

Yoda
Do or do not...there is no try

Cant_Be_Faded
07-19-2007, 06:35 PM
This offseason is approaching legendary status

Shame.

T Park
07-19-2007, 06:39 PM
The Spurs have turned into a cheaper team than the clippers.

God i think im gonna cry.

Solid D
07-19-2007, 06:44 PM
The Spurs have turned into a cheaper team than the clippers.

God i think im gonna cry.

I complained because I had no shoes...until I met a man who had no feet.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-19-2007, 06:47 PM
The only reason Tpark would cry is because he'll be missing out on another opportunity to buy an expensive authentic spurs jersey

T Park
07-19-2007, 07:11 PM
The only reason Tpark would cry is because he'll be missing out on another opportunity to buy an expensive authentic spurs jersey

(crickets)

ploto
07-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Spurs have to dump both Spanoulis and Beno to get under the luxury tax enough to cover Udoka- and that then means there is no more money for Ian. Unless they can dump Brent, too, but there is only so much salary dumping a team can do at once, especially when they already used Scola's rights to do the first dump.

Remember, too, it is not like the Spurs have to clear any space before they sign him. They have the MLE. They just need to believe that they can clear some salary by next spring to avoid the luxury tax.

Help A Brother Out
07-19-2007, 07:38 PM
GWAR? i thought they were awesome. then i hit puberty.

ace3g
07-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Griz Sign Former Pacer Andre Brown

Memphis Commercial Appeal -
The Grizzlies have again bolstered their frontline. According to a source, the Grizzlies have signed 6-9 free agent forward Andre Brown, who was playing on the Indiana Pacers summer league team.

Brown, who played collegiately at DePaul, spent last season with Seattle where he appeared in 38 games, averaging 2.4 points and 1.9 rebounds.

The 26-year-old will add speed and quickness to the Grizzlies front court, which last week added 7-footer Darko MIlicic.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/47238/20070719/griz_sign_former_pacer_andre_brown/

hopefully this takes them out of the running for Udoka, depending on how much the contract is for Andre Brown

mystargtr34
07-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Nice find. If they sign him for 700k that leaves them with $2.1m left yeh? Looking good.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-19-2007, 09:58 PM
:danceclub We're a step closer!

remingtonbo2001
07-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Yea!

jag
07-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Hopefully, Supergirl is correct. Otherwise we have the Claxton Factor in effect. CF is a geneticly induced delusion that you are better than you really are. Symptoms include delusions of starting. Players with CF are prone to follow the money and exhibit an extreme disinterest in playing for a championship team[for more info google Steven Jackson]

Priceless

VaSpursFan
07-19-2007, 10:22 PM
:downspin: udoka AND bowen...me likes :elephant

spurscenter
07-19-2007, 10:35 PM
This dude IMe is holding out like he is some A list player

he is B or C list, lucky enough to get into A list parties

Fucking hate agents.

Mr. Body
07-19-2007, 10:41 PM
This dude IMe is holding out like he is some A list player

he is B or C list, lucky enough to get into A list parties

Fucking hate agents.

Ime isn't the one holding out.

MannyIsGod
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
:lol

I see Mr. Body's insider knowledge at work again.

jag
07-20-2007, 12:42 AM
It's always at work, he can't turn it off.

Mr. Body
07-20-2007, 12:51 AM
It's a more sensible explanation than Udoka vacilating between Memphis and San Antonio. It doesn't take a degree in quantam physics to guess that San Antonio is his preferred destination (Memphis as non-contender and too many SFs) but that the Spurs cannot extend an offer until they clear money somewhere else.

It's a decent explanation that anybody above the mental level of a moron could see is a good chance, but that's a bit much for the arctic wastelands of your brain.

T Park
07-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Im still wondering about that whole Eric Williams thing with him getting traded and it not saving the Spurs any money.

ace3g
07-20-2007, 01:07 AM
williams got replaced with Ely so the spurs didn't gain or lose any savings from the trade

MannyIsGod
07-20-2007, 02:50 AM
It's a more sensible explanation than Udoka vacilating between Memphis and San Antonio. It doesn't take a degree in quantam physics to guess that San Antonio is his preferred destination (Memphis as non-contender and too many SFs) but that the Spurs cannot extend an offer until they clear money somewhere else.

It's a decent explanation that anybody above the mental level of a moron could see is a good chance, but that's a bit much for the arctic wastelands of your brain.So now you're making "sensible" exlanations and using "logic" to jump to conclusions you state as fact based on 2nd hand SKETCHY knowledge from a few blogs and I'm the moron?

So you're also in Ime's head and you know that San Antonio is a preffered destination because you know what he wants out of a destenation to begin with? You have the inside information as to what he and his agent are after and what the Spurs are doing because you've had long in depth conversations with them, no doubt.

You're making half assed guesses so spare me your bullshit about sensibility and logic. You have no fucking clue whats going on outside of some blog reports that I've seen go from saying he's about to sign last weekend to he's going ot make up his mind wenesday to he's still waiting to decide.

Yeah, *I* am the moron. You're just as stupid as always. At least you've figured out what a buyout is by this point.

Mr. Body
07-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Manny, I think about a third of that made sense, unfortunately no two words in a row. You're a silly little twat when you get shown up.

Bruno
07-20-2007, 03:29 AM
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/sports/1184900131173650.xml&coll=7

Meanwhile, Blazers general manager Kevin Pritchard made his own pledge Thursday regarding his team's small forward position, saying publicly for the first time that last year's starter -- restricted free agent Ime Udoka -- is "highly unlikely" to return next season.
"I think it's going to be very difficult (to bring Ime back) at this time," Pritchard said.

Leetonidas
07-20-2007, 03:41 AM
Ime is not restricted?

Bruno
07-20-2007, 03:44 AM
Ime is not restricted?

Udoka is an unrestricted free agent.

MannyIsGod
07-20-2007, 03:57 AM
When I get shown up eh?

Exactly where did you show me up? Where you and your psychic link to Udoka's decision making chimed in?

How in the hell can you say what his preference are?

Heh, the next time you show me up will be the first time, chump.

Supergirl
07-20-2007, 07:31 AM
the longer it takes the more I think there is a chance this will all fall through. damn it. come on, get it done.

Streakyshooter08
07-20-2007, 07:45 AM
the longer it takes the more I think there is a chance this will all fall through. damn it. come on, get it done.

Same here. I really hope we'll know more today or tomorrow!

Mr. Body
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM

Thing is, Udoka has to go somewhere, and it's clear he won't return to Portland unless they make a significant move, and Memphis might have thrown in the towel with their recent signing of Brown (cutting into what they can offer). Unless 1) he happens to really like the Grizzlies or 2) there is another team involved in bidding, then he probably will be a Spur. Do you see time being a huge factor in this at the moment? Would things be hugely different Monday or Tuesday, while characters are still trying to make things work (Spurs trying to clear another salary), than they were on Wednesday?

Udoka's agent said they expected something by the middle of the week. What's changed? Probably nothing. They're waiting for a shoe to drop.

SenorSpur
07-20-2007, 08:07 AM
.....or maybe the Spurs are trying to find a taker for Beno.

Mr. Body
07-20-2007, 08:08 AM
.....or maybe the Spurs are trying to find a taker for Beno.

That's pretty much exactly what I said and what I've been saying, and what the news reports are all saying... the Spurs will not tender their offer to Udoka until they clear salary.

SenorSpur
07-20-2007, 08:48 AM
That's pretty much exactly what I said and what I've been saying, and what the news reports are all saying... the Spurs will not tender their offer to Udoka until they clear salary.

If they do, in fact, move Beno, they're still going to need to obtain a 3rd PG.

Wish they would've gone after Jason Hart when he was free. He filled the role nicely in his last stint here - and he would've come fairly cheaply.

tmtcsc
07-20-2007, 08:55 AM
If they do, in fact, move Beno, they're still going to need to obtain a 3rd PG.

Wish they would've gone after Jason Hart when he was free. He filled the role nicely in his last stint here - and he would've come fairly cheaply.

CJ Watson maybe ?

justanotherspursfan
07-20-2007, 08:57 AM
CJ Watson maybe ?
:smchode:

Russ
07-20-2007, 08:58 AM
If they hadn't signed Bonner at 3 million per, they wouldn't have to move Beno to get Ime. :bang

stxspurs
07-20-2007, 09:09 AM
just for some clarification.....we still have the MLE, are we going to sign him with that or dump benos contract to open a spot?....if so does that mean we are looking for another player and offer the MLE.....sorry a lil confused on the contract/money dealings

Marcus Bryant
07-20-2007, 09:12 AM
just for some clarification.....we still have the MLE, are we going to sign him with that or dump benos contract to open a spot?....if so does that mean we are looking for another player and offer the MLE.....sorry a lil confused on the contract/money dealings

It should be so straightforward.

worm9110
07-20-2007, 10:21 AM
I guess there is still no word on Ime....or no new news...damn I have been checking every freakin basketball news site in the last week and nothing...I hope we sign this guy!!!!

Streakyshooter08
07-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Sign him up. Damn...

Darkwaters
07-20-2007, 01:30 PM
I hope he makes his decision soon. Be it San Antonio or Memphis...I simply want to know.

ShoogarBear
07-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Ime Udoka!

Marcus Bryant
07-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Ime's been up in the air for 4 pages now. Land already, Mofo.

Streakyshooter08
07-20-2007, 01:49 PM
I would love to know if its him or the teams holding up the signing. Maybe the Spurs are trying to move Udrih/ Barry before they sign him. I really hope we hear something official within the next couple of days...

ShoogarBear
07-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Ime's been up in the air for 4 pages now. Land already, Mofo.He's got better hang time than James White.

Fast Dunk
07-20-2007, 04:26 PM
I hope he makes his decision soon. Be it San Antonio or Memphis...I simply want to know.

He would probably pick Memphis, nobody want to play for the Spurs even with those bogus titles.

MoSpur
07-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Fast Dunk has got to be one of the sorriest Trolls.

td4mvp3
07-20-2007, 04:34 PM
you can sweep out the team, but the trolls take a vacuum, i guess.

Slinkyman
07-20-2007, 04:35 PM

This is true, he actually has more then one user name although Kori didn't reveal his true identity.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2007, 04:36 PM
you can sweep out the team, but the trolls take a vacuum, i guess.
Nice analogy. :spin