PDA

View Full Version : Beating us like that, they have to be considered the best

RobinsontoDuncan
12-09-2004, 07:25 AM
There is no way to say that the spurs are a better team than the SuperSonics anymore. We could be, but when they out-hustle us in our own building, then there has to be a certain deferance to them. They cleaned out clocks twice, and they still managed to work the offensive glass like we were some Dallas squad. That was a pathetic show of force in what should have been a statement game.

RobinsontoDuncan
12-09-2004, 07:45 PM
bump

timvp
12-09-2004, 07:46 PM
The spurs are a better team than the SuperSonics.

Don't let preseason games fool you.

slayermin
12-09-2004, 10:08 PM
The Spurs will eat them alive in a seven game series. I don't think there is any doubt about that.

Eliminate some of those easy buckets by Reggie Evans and the Spurs win.

The difference between the defensive intensity in the 2nd half, than the first half was astronomical. The way the Spurs played 'D' in the 2nd half, it was like watching guys that suddenly got a fire lit under their azz.

I think the Sonics are good but Reggie Evans and Danny Fortson have huge difficiencies in their game.

Also, I have faith in Rasho. He doesn't have to be great. He just needs to play his role and do the dirty work. It seemed like Tim was leaving Rasho hanging on some of the high fives tonight. Maybe he's upset at Rasho's effort lately like most of us Spurs Fans.