PDA

View Full Version : OH, no he didn't!!!

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2007, 02:14 PM
During a speech, President Bush commented on a meeting with a veteran who had lost both legs in Iraq. Citing his conversation with the veteran, Bush said "he's a good man, we're gonna get him some new legs...".

Watch the video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/07/20/bush-on-iraq-amputee-go_n_57083.html

DarkReign
07-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Thank God there isnt an IQ test to become President.

Yale cries every time he speaks.

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2007, 02:32 PM
I wonder if he actually thinks that you can "get" new human legs

Flight3107
07-20-2007, 02:38 PM
I wonder if he actually thinks that you can "get" new human legs

I did not hear him say he was going to get him new "human legs", or was this you just putting words in his mouth?

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2007, 02:41 PM
he didn't say prosthetic legs either, so I'm left to wonder what he meant.

Yonivore
07-20-2007, 02:42 PM
...or was this you just putting words in his mouth?
Yeah, that.

Yonivore
07-20-2007, 02:43 PM
he didn't say prosthetic legs either, so I'm left to wonder what he meant.
That's your problem, not the president's. Because, I'm thinking most people would hear him say that and know he wasn't talking about new human legs.

Welcome to retardation.

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2007, 02:44 PM
I did not hear him say he was going to get him new "human legs", or was this you just putting words in his mouth?

awwww, did somebody's feewings get hurt?

Oh, Gee!!
07-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Welcome to retardation.

Man, you really do take everything I post personally. Maybe you should put me on ignore for your own sanity.

George Gervin's Afro
07-20-2007, 02:45 PM

I guess you haven't been around in a while. We have plenty of people here who take the liberty of interpreting motives. See ray and Yoni..

Yonivore
07-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Man, you really do take everything I post personally. Maybe you should put me on ignore for your own sanity.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you intended this to be a one post thread.

Wild Cobra
07-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Maybe we could clearly determine what he meant if the clip wasn't cut short, and I'll bet the president speaks of prosthetics.

clambake
07-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Maybe we could clearly determine what he meant if the clip wasn't cut short, and I'll bet the president speaks of prosthetics.

You righties do have to be led by the hand.

Wild Cobra
07-21-2007, 04:08 AM
You righties do have to be led by the hand.
Righty tighty, lefty loosy...

I have yet to figure what you mean yet. Do you really think president Bush is stupid enough to have meant other than an artificial limb?

Oh, Gee!!
07-23-2007, 04:27 PM
VP Cheney once confused Jessica Simpson with Jessica Lynch. Hayes details how, when the vice president threw out the first pitch before a 2003 game between the Cincinnati Reds and Chicago Cubs, Cheney was first informed that “Nick Lachey — a native of Cincinnati — would sing the national anthem before the game and would be accompanied by his girlfriend, Jessica Simpson. Cheney thought Simpson’s name sounded familiar. He asked his staff: ‘Is that the soldier who was captured in Iraq?’ ” (That would be Jessica Lynch).

http://www.examiner.com/blogs/Yeas_and_Nays/2007/7/23/What-You-Dont-Know-About-Cheney

gtownspur
07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
I think Oh gee owned himself by basically being revealed that prosthetic limbs exist and are available.

I guess the president should have said "Let's get him some new prosthetic legs!" Nevermind that he never owned any, or that he was going to recieve used ones.

Oh gee is the reason you don't tell kids that paint chips are barbecue flavored.