PDA

View Full Version : Def Leppard- 80s music band

Willie Ackland
07-21-2007, 01:35 AM
Hi, I love listening to rock bands of the 80s. One of my favorite bands is Def Leppard. Their music is great. At planetonline, I found a great music collection of 80s rock bands.

ZStomp
07-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Cool. Def Leppard of the 80s I like too.

AlamoSpursFan
07-21-2007, 09:24 AM
I'll never forget walking out of my house one day and hearing a band playing Def Leppard tunes in the parking lot of the Wal Mart on I-35 (now a big flea market). I thought, "Wow. Those guys are pretty good. They sound just like Def Leppard."

Then I turned on the news at 5 and found out the reason they sounded just like Def Leppard...they WERE Def Leppard! It was the Wal Mart parking lot tour!

:lol

RashoFan
07-21-2007, 01:44 PM
I have been wanting to see them on tour....hope they come back round to SA.

Shelly
07-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I'll never forget walking out of my house one day and hearing a band playing Def Leppard tunes in the parking lot of the Wal Mart on I-35 (now a big flea market). I thought, "Wow. Those guys are pretty good. They sound just like Def Leppard."

Then I turned on the news at 5 and found out the reason they sounded just like Def Leppard...they WERE Def Leppard! It was the Wal Mart parking lot tour!

:lol

I saw them at Wal-Mart on DeZevala. My friend at the time and I couldn't believe we were watching Def Leppard in a WM parking lot. We got pretty close to the stage.

ZStomp
07-21-2007, 02:54 PM
I saw them at Wal-Mart on DeZevala. My friend at the time and I couldn't believe we were watching Def Leppard in a WM parking lot. We got pretty close to the stage.

me too. :lol

mavsfan1000
07-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Def Leppard rules. Hysteria is one of the greatest albums of all-time. Gods of War is my favorite tune on that cd though they all are great songs.

ALVAREZ6
07-21-2007, 03:36 PM
Def Leppard :tu

LaMarcus Bryant
07-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Def Leppard fucking blows, worst NWOBHM band, without a freaking doubt.

Pour some sugar on me? give me a break, they fucking blow, every other band around at the time was better.

Furthermore their percussion was fundamentally flawed after their drummer's accident, I dont care how good you are if you have one arm the best you can strive for is to be Lars Ulrichesque and he blows as well.

LaMarcus Bryant
07-21-2007, 03:48 PM
I'd rather listen to RATT than Def Leppard

Viva Las Espuelas
07-21-2007, 07:38 PM
I'd rather listen to RATT than Def Leppard
You're damn right.