PDA

View Full Version : Eva, Holmes, Beckham

E20
07-21-2007, 09:11 PM
If anybody is watching Chelsea play LA Galaxy. Eva Longoria, Katie Holmes, and Victoria Beckham are all there. Tom Cruise and Tony Parker are chopping it up.

Arnold Swharghsneggegehr is there as well. He's sitting elsewhere.

If a mod thinks this needs to be moved/deleted then go ahead. LMAO

It's sad though, the commentators are paying more attention to Beckham/Other celeberties rather than the game. I mean the 'Beckham' Cam they have is ridiculous, it takes up more screen room than the actual game.

I was lying about the Tony Parker and Tom Cruise part, but the rest is true. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
07-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Does Chelsea have their complete lineup? If so, I'd imagine Galaxy is getting their asses handed to them in extraordinary fashion

E20
07-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Does Chelsea have their complete lineup? If so, I'd imagine Galaxy is getting their asses handed to them in extraordinary fashion
It's 0-0 and halftime. Beckham is injured with an ankle problem. I always thought the European club teams playing the MLS teams always have there rookies or deep reserves playing, so I don't know if their full lineup is on. The commentators keep on saying: Sometime in the second half Beckham and Donovan will be on the field together. :lol That's going to make a difference.

ashbeeigh
07-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I saw the Galaxy play FC Dallas earlier this summer. They s-u-c-k-e-d pre Beckham.

CubanMustGo
07-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Yep. This whole Beckham stunt is simply a desperate effort by the Galaxy braintrust to keep that franchise relevant. Last time I checked they were in next-to-last place pre-Becks.

It's hilarious that there's all this buildup ... and no Becks on the field.

Flight3107
07-21-2007, 09:37 PM
If anybody is watching Chelsea play LA Galaxy. Eva Longoria, Katie Holmes, and Victoria Beckham are all there. Tom Cruise and Tony Parker are chopping it up.

Arnold Swharghsneggegehr is there as well. He's sitting elsewhere.

If a mod thinks this needs to be moved/deleted then go ahead. LMAO

It's sad though, the commentators are paying more attention to Beckham/Other celeberties rather than the game. I mean the 'Beckham' Cam they have is ridiculous, it takes up more screen room than the actual game.

I was lying about the Tony Parker and Tom Cruise part, but the rest is true. :lol

Unless those chicks are flashing their tits, I have no intentions in watching this sport.

The Red Hood
07-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Unless those chicks are flashing their tits, I have no intentions in watching this sport.

:lol Damn I never really noticed Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice until recently but Damn how is that girl able to keep her tiny shape after having three kids

Flight3107
07-21-2007, 10:50 PM
After looking at her tits and her lips you should know that the dr. is hooking her up.

Dre_7
07-21-2007, 11:05 PM
I just cant believe that Cobi Jones is still playing!!! :lmao Sorry excuse for a player.

Dro210
07-22-2007, 01:28 AM
KG was there too...

I was hopin this thread was gonna have pictures to go with the title... I saw 'em on the highlights, all lookin fine

E20
07-22-2007, 01:29 AM
I just cant believe that Cobi Jones is still playing!!! :lmao Sorry excuse for a player.
Cobi Jones reminds me of Eddy from Tekken.

http://www.ccoisadas.blogger.com.br/eddy.jpg

Switchman
07-22-2007, 01:00 PM
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!!!!!

Tom will convert Parker to Scientology and all will go to hell.

Book it.

Seriously. :(