PDA

View Full Version : Will stern remain the teflon don or will his job performance come into question...??

ShackO
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Guaranteed contracts...

The brawl...

& now this..

Will he survive..??? SHould he....????

da_suns_fan__
07-23-2007, 11:45 AM
He should resign.

Throw in the game 5 suspensions and all time low TV ratings as well.

G-Money
07-23-2007, 12:08 PM
I hope he resign, he is fucking horrible. Then someone can take his place and change the rules back to physical play and get refs to call fouls and travels on the nba superstars.

Extra Stout
07-23-2007, 12:15 PM
A scandal of this magnitude will be difficult for him to survive. Moreover, it may be difficult for the NBA to survive.

Soul_Patch
07-23-2007, 12:15 PM
back to physical play and get refs to call fouls and travels on the nba superstars.

damn then phoenix would be stuck in the lottery for a long damn time.

Johnny RIngo
07-23-2007, 12:16 PM
I hope he resign, he is fucking horrible. Then someone can take his place and change the rules back to physical play and get refs to call fouls and travels on the nba superstars.

The S0ns sure as hell won't like that. Their team is softer than toilet paper.

Mister Sinister
07-23-2007, 12:18 PM
damn then phoenix would be stuck in the lottery for a long damn time.
You say that like it's bad.

Soul_Patch
07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
heh...nope it will definately keep the victim theme running for many years to come...which im sure is just what the suns fans want.

Mister Sinister
07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Yep. And it'll all be because of Bruce Bowen. Or Robert Horry. Or Timmy's bug-eyes.

freedom&justice
07-23-2007, 12:28 PM
His job performance WILL come into question; it simply has to. A black eye of this magnitude reflects on the entire NBA, and Stern is the head of that snake.
The fact that no one was even remotely surprised by this scandal only reinforces the fact that the NBA's officiating is terrible, and has been for a while now. If Stern doesn't resign, or if no significant changes are made, then people are gonna go on questioning the league's integrity - the truth is, they're going to do that regardless.

ShackO
07-23-2007, 12:41 PM
His job performance WILL come into question; it simply has to. A black eye of this magnitude reflects on the entire NBA, and Stern is the head of that snake.
The fact that no one was even remotely surprised by this scandal only reinforces the fact that the NBA's officiating is terrible, and has been for a while now. If Stern doesn't resign, or if no significant changes are made, then people are gonna go on questioning the league's integrity - the truth is, they're going to do that regardless.

& I thought it was only me & everyone I knew that were the only ones..........:dramaquee

There have been several articles dealing w/ that fact... No one was surprised........... The response was not shock but "who".....???