PDA

View Full Version : I'm at work and haven't done a damn thing today.

fatsack
07-23-2007, 03:18 PM
except go to the restroom and water cooler.

i'm just not feeling it.

fuck work.

E20
07-23-2007, 03:20 PM
What do you do?

fatsack
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
What do you do?

go to the water cooler, then the rest room.

seriously... I'm a 911 operator.

RashoFan
07-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Well there you go...get a bunch of dumbass calling you? FD/PD/EMS crews calling and bitching about calls? Oh is it a peacefully day and it is QUIET?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-23-2007, 11:30 PM
"I'm just not feeling it."

hahaha, my coworker and I say that exact phrase almost every day. Work SUCKS.

fatsack
07-24-2007, 09:11 AM
Well there you go...get a bunch of dumbass calling you? FD/PD/EMS crews calling and bitching about calls? Oh is it a peacefully day and it is QUIET?

actually, if I get one more call about dumbasses who go around the barricades then expect us to come their sorry asses when their cars stalls.....

if it was my choice, I'd let you drown.

Lady Marmalade
07-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Yeah basically people do not think... EVER. I get so annoyed when people throw fits at places because they did not think or read. GRRR..

nsrammstein
07-25-2007, 02:46 PM
I like my job but I don't like it very much when it's 90 something degrees outside.

Nancy Pelosi
07-25-2007, 03:09 PM
except go to the restroom and water cooler.

i'm just not feeling it.

fuck work.

That is what I have said since I became "The Leader of
The Free World".

I hate Cindy! :pctoss

TxJudsonRocketTx
07-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah basically people do not think... EVER. I get so annoyed when people throw fits at places because they did not think or read. GRRR..

I used to work at this family fun center thingy here in Tucson and was in the Arcade where you had to buy game cards to play right? Well the goddamn machines all say in giant letters, MONEY CANNOT BE TAKEN OFF THE CARDS AFTER BEING PUT ON, SO START WITH A SMALLER AMOUNT.
So about 5 times a day there would be a customer exploding at the desk because they want their $5 back after their kid threw up from eating too much or something and would keep yelling about the machines dont say anything about no refunds, then I'd have to walk over to the machine and pull the 12x8 sign off and let them read it for themselves

Flea
07-25-2007, 04:46 PM
There was a story recently about a guy calling 911 for help because he was surrounded by police. :lol

RashoFan
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
actually, if I get one more call about dumbasses who go around the barricades then expect us to come their sorry asses when their cars stalls.....

if it was my choice, I'd let you drown.
Are you city or county? I am with the county and my area gets a few assist the public cause they thought they could cross the creek.... :madrun
Job security....job security...

Samr
07-25-2007, 10:05 PM
As long as there are stupid people, there will be smarter people to correct their mistakes. Think of it this way: they got themselves into the mess (moving water is, despite popular belief, still moving water), and ultimately they are the ones paying to get them out. You are just the enabler between their stupidity, and their wallets.