PDA

View Full Version : Those Nutty Young Republicans

Nbadan
07-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Ummm.....Yeah (http://debriefingtheboys.blogspot.com/2007/07/draft-college-republicans.html#links)

mookie2001
07-23-2007, 05:34 PM
that was a great movie

nothing is worse than a chickenhawk

Spurminator
07-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Tom Delay is a genius...

PixelPusher
07-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Tom Delay is a genius...
After Delay finished his thought with "Think about it"...man, I had goosebumps from how deep that was. Abortion AND Illegal Immigration. Of course! It all makes sense now...

...btw, that guy who rambled on for 5 minutes about "thinking gay thoughts" was hillarious.

gtownspur
07-23-2007, 05:59 PM
After Delay finished his thought with "Think about it"...man, I had goosebumps from how deep that was. Abortion AND Illegal Immigration. Of course! It all makes sense now...

...btw, that guy who rambled on for 5 minutes about "thinking gay thoughts" was hillarious.

Haha Liberty Cabbage, Chickenhawk war.

huh huh. Go eat your freedom fries you warmongering tele-evangelist.

gtownspur
07-23-2007, 06:00 PM
that was a great movie

nothing is worse than a chickenhawk

But is it better than Ron Paul, bukkakes and toll roads?

PixelPusher
07-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Haha Liberty Cabbage, Chickenhawk war.

huh huh. Go eat your freedom fries you warmongering tele-evangelist.
Hey, gtown has some new materal for his drive by freak outs! He's making progress; no mentions of "rawfl" or "bukkakes"...

But is it better than Ron Paul, bukkakes and toll roads?
...well, these things take time.

gtownspur
07-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey, gtown has some new materal for his drive by freak outs! He's making progress; no mentions of "rawfl" or "bukkakes"...

...well, these things take time.

Bukkakes is not a word 12 year olds like yourself should say liberally. I say alot of things in jest, doesn't mean that gives you the right to say those words that could hurt your virginal ears.

Nbadan
07-24-2007, 05:08 PM
What's a better fund-raiser than a turkey shooot??

MANCHESTER – City Republicans will be packing some serious firepower at their next party fundraiser.

Tired of the usual chicken dinners, the Manchester Republican Committee is planning to arm supporters next month with Uzis, M-16 rifles and other automatic weapons for a day of target practice at a Pelham firing range.

"The thought just struck me one day: a machine gun shoot. What the heck?" said Jerry Thibodeau, the committee chairman.

Union Leader (http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=GOP+fundraiser+to+feature+ma chine+gun+shoot&articleId=dff9058f-d867-4f10-8894-8ce94d13268b)

No posting of what time the 'Gitmo-games' start yet....

George Gervin's Afro
07-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Tom Delay is a genius...

I really think he is going to hell...

Yonivore
07-25-2007, 12:53 PM
I really think he is going to hell...
Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Many people believe that biblical quote tells us not to make moral judgements on others. In fact, taken in context, it tells us to not make judgements about others' eternal destinations -- that's God's job.

Frankly, I don't believe God cares what you think.

George Gervin's Afro
07-26-2007, 08:43 AM

Many people believe that biblical quote tells us not to make moral judgements on others. In fact, taken in context, it tells us to not make judgements about others' eternal destinations -- that's God's job.

Well then please stop passing judgement on people you don't agree with.. better yet please stop interpreting motives..

Yonivore
07-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Well then please stop passing judgement on people you don't agree with.. better yet please stop interpreting motives..
Wow, you didn't even read the sentence.

George Gervin's Afro
07-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Wow, you didn't even read the sentence.

Oh I see so since you interpret the bible a certain way allows you to pass judgement on others... you just can't pass judgement on if they are going to hell or not... nice caveat..

DarkReign
07-26-2007, 08:51 AM

Well, that statement might lend some sort of moral conflict to a person who gives 2 shits about the Bible, but to those who choose to think for themselves, its rhetoric.

Yonivore
07-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh I see so since you interpret the bible a certain way allows you to pass judgement on others... you just can't pass judgement on if they are going to hell or not... nice caveat..
That's not just my intepretation.

Besides, it's common sense. The Bible is full of moral judgements made on others.