PDA

View Full Version : the USA is a decadent cesspool

inconvertible
07-24-2007, 06:56 PM
the slime is coming out in droves. the end of the USA is near.........ala the roman empire.....50years is all thats left. our country is going to split apart.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Sweet.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-24-2007, 06:58 PM
the slime is coming out in droves.

Yup.

peewee's lovechild
07-24-2007, 06:58 PM
I have dual citizenship!!!!!!!!!!!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Dual citizenship is the way to go.

Residency is a bit tougher to get.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Our empire will crumble due to imperial overstretch, not how many stupid spoiled whores are produced per capita per minute.

Bigzax
07-24-2007, 08:12 PM
the slime is coming out in droves. the end of the USA is near.........ala the roman empire.....50years is all thats left. our country is going to split apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IERzx5Spic
:elephant

TxJudsonRocketTx
07-24-2007, 08:24 PM

The USA and Roman Empire are not even close to being comparable to one another. 1. The Roman Empire had created far too many enemies on its trek to control all of Europe and Northern Africa.
2. The Roman Empire was attempting to sustain a military presence over too broad of an area, as I mentioned Africa to Great Britain.
3. The Roman Empire had to be the most corrupt government of its day, with too many people doing anything and everything they could to get to power... Fucking shit...we are the Roman Empire.

NorCal510
07-24-2007, 08:28 PM
USA is badass

fuck the rest

CrazyOne
07-24-2007, 08:52 PM

That's just what I've been saying for years...

After the next big earthquake in California, everything east of Las Vegas will slide into the Atlantic Ocean.

PakiDan
07-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Oooohhh look! An FBI bot...

Cant_Be_Faded
07-24-2007, 11:04 PM

After the next big earthquake in California, everything east of Las Vegas will slide into the Atlantic Ocean.

Learn to swim. See ya down in Arizona Bay.

peewee's lovechild
07-25-2007, 11:09 AM
The USA and Roman Empire are not even close to being comparable to one another. 1. The Roman Empire had created far too many enemies on its trek to control all of Europe and Northern Africa.
2. The Roman Empire was attempting to sustain a military presence over too broad of an area, as I mentioned Africa to Great Britain.
3. The Roman Empire had to be the most corrupt government of its day, with too many people doing anything and everything they could to get to power... Fucking shit...we are the Roman Empire.

Actually, the parallels between Rome and The U.S.A. are uncanny.
And, your 3 points argue against you.

1. We have way too many enemies, perceived and unperceived, to count.
2. Our military presence is pretty much world-wide.
3. Our government is actually quite corrupt, except our government does a good job of hiding most of it. But, the visible corruption can me seen with lobbyist and special interest groups.

But, like Rome, we are taking in a population that we can not sustain. Our military forces are being filled with recent immigrants who may still have loyalty to thier home countries, which was one of the main reasons for the decline of the military might in Rome.

Also, like Rome, Congress seems to be powerless and the executive branch has been slowly consolidating more power than what was given to it. Furthermore, a great part of the population has become disillusioned with the government (like the Plebs in Ancient Rome) and participation in the civil government has declined.

Whether or not the U.S. falls like Rome can be debated, but the parallels are there just the same.

peewee's lovechild
07-25-2007, 11:13 AM

Actually, that's a great misconception.

The way the tectonic plates are set, California's western would actually slide upwards toward the ocean and become an island.

We'll have a 51st state.

spursfan09
07-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Oh well I'm staying put. I'll become a Mexican once the border of Mexico moves north of SAn Antonio.

CrazyOne
07-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Actually, that's a great misconception.

The way the tectonic plates are set, California's western would actually slide upwards toward the ocean and become an island.

We'll have a 51st state.

Hey, don't you try to interject reality into this thread... it's just not kosher.

Besides, when Cali goes away, can't we just go back to 49? Please?

leemajors
07-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Alba, who was abroad over the weekend promoting Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, called Warren on July 22 and told him, "I'm not in love with you anymore." Within hours, Alba had dispatched an assistant to the L.A. home they shared to pack up Warren's belongings and move him out.

CuckingFunt
07-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey, don't you try to interject reality into this thread... it's just not kosher.

Besides, when Cali goes away, can't we just go back to 49? Please?Hell no. I don't want to be no stinkin' foreigner!

TxJudsonRocketTx
07-25-2007, 04:30 PM

3. Our government is actually quite corrupt, except our government does a good job of hiding most of it. But, the visible corruption can me seen with lobbyist and special interest groups.

But, like Rome, we are taking in a population that we can not sustain. Our military forces are being filled with recent immigrants who may still have loyalty to thier home countries, which was one of the main reasons for the decline of the military might in Rome.

Also, like Rome, Congress seems to be powerless and the executive branch has been slowly consolidating more power than what was given to it. Furthermore, a great part of the population has become disillusioned with the government (like the Plebs in Ancient Rome) and participation in the civil government has declined.

Whether or not the U.S. falls like Rome can be debated, but the parallels are there just the same.

:lol thats why at the end of my 3 points, I said we ARE the Roman Empire

smeagol
07-25-2007, 05:30 PM
I have dual citizenship!!!!!!!!!!!
Mexico is not doing that much better.

CubanMustGo
07-25-2007, 05:33 PM

Congrats, they just wrote a book about you:

http://www.oldmp.com/hookline.jpg

Shaolin-Style
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
It won't "fall" until theres gun control or some awesome zombie inducing virus.

Zombies are awesome, I'd like to hang out at a mall and shoot some.

DarkReign
07-26-2007, 09:34 AM
It won't "fall" until theres gun control or some awesome zombie inducing virus.

Zombies are awesome, I'd like to hang out at a mall and shoot some.

I pray for the day when the dead rise. Nothing could possibly be cooler than that.

Think about it realistically for a moment....

There isnt anyway in hell the zombies would "take over". Theyd be nothing but pure, violent, humorous entertainment. Entertainment I would very much like to enjoy.