PDA

View Full Version : Clicky.

Supreme_Being
07-25-2007, 11:08 AM
link: http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10045

Spurs just took that championship as it came huh?

Pretty easy title - just dropped down from the sky.

I am betting - no pun intended - that the Spurs and Donaghy were working on this together all along.

They knew they had no talent on that roster cause everyone is so old and couldn't outrun the Suns so they requested help from a corrupt official.

Funny how easy the Spurs rolled thru the playoffs and funny how they are quiet about this whole gambling mess.

Pop and company are holding their breath hoping Donaghy doesn't spill his guts to the FBI or else Suns will win the trophy back.

Yes, Suns are the owners of this championship and the NBA has already placed a big bold asterisk next to it saying Spurs lost and Suns won.

Damn it's great being a Suns fan. Finally we get our revenge.

Now tell cheapshot Rob to give Nash his ring back and look out for 2008 as the Suns will win their second and back-to-back title!

Whoo!

-----------------------------

They just don't stop, do they?

Stump
07-25-2007, 11:12 AM
What an idiot.

I feel sorry for the respectable Phoenix fans who have to be associated with crap like this.

spursfan09
07-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Is this mouse? Stick to being a Mav fans.

BacktoBasics
07-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Hows that six man of the year trophy working for ya.

Switchman
07-25-2007, 11:32 AM
I will lmfao if we knock them out of the playoffs AGAIN next year.

They are like that little annoying short kid who won't quit talking and is constantly trying to prove something.

Drive Like Jehu
07-25-2007, 11:34 AM
The Sun always sets in the West.

Supergirl
07-25-2007, 11:37 AM
I shouldn't feed the trolls, I know. But...

I love how it's the Suns "winning the trophy back." Remind me again when they ever won the trophy to begin with?

I love how the Spurs fought like hell this year to win the trophy (including against the Cavs, even though that was bar far their easiest match up) but suddenly it was a cakewalk.

I love how the Suns lost FOUR TIMES to the Spurs in the playoffs, but all of a sudden it's only because of 1 ref, in 1 game (that they could have won anyway, despite that ref) that they lost the title.

If you're trully a Suns fan, then you better pray Nash, Amare, and co don't have the same "it's someone else's fault" attitude, because that's the surest thing that will prevent them from EVER winning a title.

IceColdBrewski
07-25-2007, 11:48 AM
*Yawn*

Spurminator
07-25-2007, 11:50 AM
They just don't stop, do they?

And neither do Spurs fans, apparently.

BacktoBasics
07-25-2007, 12:15 PM
And neither do Spurs fans, apparently.God forbid we defend our team.

Spurminator
07-25-2007, 12:23 PM
From attacks by some random douche on another board? What's the point? Are you guys scouring other boards for anti-Spurs comments? Why?

Besides, it's pretty clear to me that the original post is purposefully over-the-top, probably intended only to provoke Spurs fans, which he has now successfully done.

I'm not trying to sound above it or anything (I let some pretty stupid things get me worked up too), I just don't get it. It's like we're the ones who lost the series or something.

BacktoBasics
07-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Well I say something because I'm sick of hearing it. I know it won't go away but I'm not just going let these cockwhores post shit over and over again.

Mister Sinister
07-25-2007, 12:37 PM
^It's a public forum. Unless you're a particularly vindictive mod or admin, there's nothing you can do besides not feed the trolls. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

BacktoBasics
07-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah I'm into it.

Mister Sinister
07-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Hey, man, whatever floats your lily.

Avitus1
07-25-2007, 12:48 PM
I cant wait till we beat them during the regular season games.

smrattler
07-25-2007, 01:04 PM
If you're trully a Suns fan, then you better pray Nash, Amare, and co don't have the same "it's someone else's fault" attitude, because that's the surest thing that will prevent them from EVER winning a title.

They already proved they do have that attitude, even before this betting ref thing. Their coach let's them reach for excuses... what if I didn't bust my nose in TP's head?... what if Bowen didn't karate kick me (er.. tap) my calf?... what if Horry wasn't smart enough to get Amare/Diaw suspended?... this is just one more excuse they can grasp at. It's a loser mentality, mental weakness. Once you start reaching for excuses (fouls, refs, injuries, suspensions, etc) it's a crutch that you look for and see during games. Instead of focusing on what you control, you see the excuses and know it's there if you come up short. Starts with the coach.

BacktoBasics
07-25-2007, 01:14 PM
They already proved they do have that attitude, even before this betting ref thing. Their coach let's them reach for excuses... what if I didn't bust my nose in TP's head?... what if Bowen didn't karate kick me (er.. tap) my calf?... what if Horry wasn't smart enough to get Amare/Diaw suspended?... this is just one more excuse they can grasp at. It's a loser mentality, mental weakness. Once you start reaching for excuses (fouls, refs, injuries, suspensions, etc) it's a crutch that you look for and see during games. Instead of focusing on what you control, you see the excuses and know it's there if you come up short. Starts with the coach.I couldn't agree more. He's just as childish as the players. You didn't hear LeBron or his coach crying over the late game foul on the missed shot in the Finals.

lotr1trekkie
07-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Supreme Being: Go back and sleep with your sister. Obviously, an inbreeding problem here.

Solid D
07-25-2007, 02:08 PM
From attacks by some random douche on another board? What's the point? Are you guys scouring other boards for anti-Spurs comments? Why?

I have a feeling Spurs fans aren't scouring the boards for what Suns fans are saying. I think Spurs fans are scouring the boards to see who the Spurs are going to trade or sign....including (apparently) anything they can glean on Ime Udoka.

When they see a Suns fan convulsing and flopping around on the sidewalk, it's difficult to just walk on by, I guess.

Marcus Bryant
07-25-2007, 02:14 PM
When can we discuss basketball again?

dknights411
07-25-2007, 03:21 PM
When can we discuss basketball again?

In this forum, about next March.

YoMamaIsCallin
07-25-2007, 04:08 PM
They already proved they do have that attitude, even before this betting ref thing. Their coach let's them reach for excuses... what if I didn't bust my nose in TP's head?... what if Bowen didn't karate kick me (er.. tap) my calf?... what if Horry wasn't smart enough to get Amare/Diaw suspended?... this is just one more excuse they can grasp at. It's a loser mentality, mental weakness. Once you start reaching for excuses (fouls, refs, injuries, suspensions, etc) it's a crutch that you look for and see during games. Instead of focusing on what you control, you see the excuses and know it's there if you come up short. Starts with the coach.

Exactly correct.

Remember what Popovich wrote on the board before one of the Suns playoff games? (anyone remember which one?)

"Ask for nothing. Expect nothing."

How perfect is that?

And how stark is the contrast with the Suns blame-everyone-but-ourselves attitude? "It's the refs. It's the Spurs playing dirty. It's Stern suspending us."

and now... "It's corrupt refs. Maybe it's the Spurs in cahoots with the corrupt refs."

and best of all... "The Suns really won." The ultimate in delusional thinking and the lack of ability to exist in the real world.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-25-2007, 07:09 PM
The very premise on which this bitching is based reveals how bad ass the 07 spurs team truely was.

smrattler
07-25-2007, 11:21 PM
^^ Super Bad Ass!

Obstructed_View
07-26-2007, 03:26 AM
The total and utter ownage continues. Now I know how the Lakers felt when the Kings fans cried and complained. Actually, have they stopped yet?