PDA

View Full Version : How the Gays destroy Heterosexual Marriage

Nbadan
07-26-2007, 04:30 AM
Why, it's obvious, but this video explains it all....

It's All Because (The Gays Are Getting Married) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rixkck8QnjY)

:hat

Mister Sinister
07-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Did you know that homosexuality also promotes communism?

Yonivore
07-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Reminds me of a joke...

Nbadan and George Gervin's Afro are sitting at a Spurstalk GTG, drinking beer.

Nbadan turns to George Gervin's Afro and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life stupid and always seeing black helicopters everywhere I turn. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College, and sign up for some classes." George Gervin's Afro thinks it's a good idea, and the two finish their beers, belch, fart, and leave.

The next day, Nbadan goes down to the college and meets the Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" Nbadan says, inquisitively. "What's that?"

The dean says, "Allow me to demonstrate. Do you own a weedeater?"

"Yeah," Nbadan replies.

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weedeater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard," an astonished Nbadan responds.

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Holy smokes! At the present, I do have a house. Fucking banks are trying to take it away though," Nbadan fumes.

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife."

"Yes, I do have a wife."

"And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing! You were able to find out all of that because I have a weedeater!"

Excited to take the class now, Nbadan shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go tell George Gervin's Afro. He tells George Gervin's Afro about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" George Gervin's Afro says quizzically, "What the hell is that?"

Nbadan says, "I'll show you. Do you have a weedeater?"

"No."

"Then you're a queer."

Oh, Gee!!
07-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I think my elderly father e-mailed me that joke when he first learned how to use a computer back in 1999.

Yonivore
07-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I think my elderly father e-mailed me that joke when he first learned how to use a computer back in 1999.
He knows humor.

RobinsontoDuncan
07-27-2007, 05:45 PM
National Review headline: New study shows gays cause economic and social collapse
byline: are they undermining the war in Iraq too? we'll hear from soldiers on the ground on how gays help al qaeda

George Gervin's Afro
07-27-2007, 07:12 PM
now yoni plagerizes jokes?..that's a shock..

Yonivore
07-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Wow, you're on a tear today. I didn't claim to have written the joke; I said the thread reminded me of a joke. I merely made som "topical" modifications.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

Mister Sinister
07-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Gay marriage killed Jesus!

RobinsontoDuncan
07-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Gay marriage killed Jesus!

Was Judas Gay? Shocking new discoveries point to the terrible truth, Jesus slain so Judas could marry male lover

xrayzebra
07-29-2007, 10:15 AM

Is that possible? Learn something everyday. Jokes can
be plagiarized. (and "plagiarizes" can be misspelled)

PixelPusher
07-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Is that possible? Learn something everyday. Jokes can
be plagiarized. (and "plagiarizes" can be misspelled)
Robin Williams and Carlos Mencia certainly hope not.

Soul_Patch
07-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Hell yea...the gays ruining the country i live in. They all wanna get married, and be recognized as legitimate while ruining our good christian way of life...Hell just last week i had to Blow this gay drug dealer just to get my Meth stash for the week...whats next?!!?

signed,

Ted Haggard