PDA

View Full Version : The mirror tells the story

Walton Buys Off Me
07-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Trust me I'm not complaining but wouldn't it be nice if the Spurs took on the fiery, intense identity of their bench boss the same way the Phoenix Suns emulate their coach by whining every chance they get like Lorraine Bracco in Goodfellas? Steve Nash used to be a very likeable, very humble, down-to-earth guy you couldn't help but cheer for. Now every time I see him, he's crying about how unfair the series was last year, how rough Bruce Bowen was with him, how the league made the wrong call in suspending Stoudemire and Diaw and now how Tim Donaghy (this one I don't get) may have cost his team a title. Steve Nash now sounds like one of these young Hollywood starlets that blame everyone from their personal assistants to their pets because they've become glorified crack heads in designer shoes.

Get over it Steve, your team got beat by a unit that actually plays defence, something you guys aren’t used to under Bill Paxton-From-True Lies D'Antoni, which explains why you’re so upset about Bowen guarding you; someone playing defence is alien to you. Tim Donaghy called 20 fouls in game 3- 10 against your team and 10 against the Spurs. You also played at full strength in game 6 facing elimination and were down 20 in the fourth quarter. You're a bitch Steve, just like your wannabe big man Amare, just like your wannabe Mark Cuban owner, just like your deer-in-the headlights coach that thought a six-man rotation playing European run and gun mixed with street ball can get you a title.

Look in the mirror, something our culture has seemingly forgot how to do.

SRJ
07-26-2007, 01:32 PM
The Suns and their fans have yet to explain how they lost game one at home.

They have yet to explain how they blew a big lead in game five at home.

They have yet to explain how they played a competitive first half in game six and no-showed in the second.

They can't explain how they have lost five out of six in Phoenix against the Spurs in the 2005 and 2007 playoffs.

They ignore the big picture while focusing on a couple of itty-bitty little details which MIGHT have changed the outcome of this series.

You know what this is like? 2004. We could bitch until the cows come home about the 0.4 shot, but it's irrelevant if the Spurs win game six in that series. The 2004 Spurs weren't good enough to overcome a setback, and neither were the 2007 Phoenix Suns.

In the end, this is the relevant issue. It does not one bit of good to bitch day and night about those things which are out of one's control, but Suns Nation would rather do that than admit that their team just isn't good enough. They're damn good, but damn good doesn't win championships - the best do.

Leetonidas
07-26-2007, 01:33 PM

The refs cheated and wouldn't let Steve Nash back in the game!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun

sandman
07-26-2007, 01:47 PM
The refs cheated and wouldn't let Steve Nash back in the game!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun

I could have sworn that it was because knowing ahead of time that TP was going to headbutt Nash if the game was close in the 4th quarter, we bought off the PHX trainer to keep putting Spiderman themed Bandaids on Nash's face versus taking him to get stitched up.

Hillcrest
07-26-2007, 01:47 PM

They have yet to explain how they blew a big lead in game five at home.

They have yet to explain how they played a competitive first half in game six and no-showed in the second.

They can't explain how they have lost five out of six in Phoenix against the Spurs in the 2005 and 2007 playoffs.

They ignore the big picture while focusing on a couple of itty-bitty little details which MIGHT have changed the outcome of this series.

You know what this is like? 2004. We could bitch until the cows come home about the 0.4 shot, but it's irrelevant if the Spurs win game six in that series. The 2004 Spurs weren't good enough to overcome a setback, and neither were the 2007 Phoenix Suns.

In the end, this is the relevant issue. It does not one bit of good to bitch day and night about those things which are out of one's control, but Suns Nation would rather do that than admit that their team just isn't good enough. They're damn good, but damn good doesn't win championships - the best do.

Good post...I agree completely. Nice touch referring to .04 too...that's true...we can't bitch about that.

hater
07-26-2007, 02:21 PM
I don't think nash owns mirrors

Spurs Brazil
07-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Nash: 'I think we can keep getting smarter'
By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
(Archive)
Updated: July 26, 2007
Comment
Email
Print
Nash: We Are a Championship TeamVANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Steve Nash was expecting a crowd of a couple hundred Canadians last week when he opened up an environmentally friendly health club in his home province.

A couple thousand showed up instead.

Not that Nash should have been surprised by the flood of autograph seekers. The reverence he commands from his countrymen is best captured by the nickname they use for Nash at another Vancouver institution: Electronic Arts' massive games-producing campus in nearby Burnaby.

"Everyone here calls him Can-Je," said Sean O'Brien, a veteran producer on EA Sports' March Madness series.

"That's short for Canadian Jesus, because he walks on water when he's up here."

Guess we were pretty lucky, then, to sneak in 10 quick questions with No. 13 between the health club's ribbon-cutting ceremony and his annual charity game over the weekend.

Jeff Vinnick/NBAE via Getty Images

Want to be worshipped? Just become the best baller your country has ever seen and win two MVP awards.
1. When the Suns were eliminated by the Spurs, you said that the outcome "will forever haunt us." Roughly two months later, are you feeling any differently about the series?

I'm over it until someone brings it up again. I've tried to put it out of my mind as much as possible, because it's very frustrating to go back to that series and retrace the suspensions and all the other events.

2. In each of the past three postseasons since you went back to Phoenix, your team has had to deal with various injuries and curveballs. And now comes word that Tim Donaghy, one of the referees in Game 3 of the San Antonio series, is being investigated by the FBI for betting on games. How much does that add to the Suns' disappointment?

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say about that right now. It's an unfortunate situation. It's a shame that something like this happened, but I believe that the game is bigger than anything. The game is strong enough to [weather] this.

3. Can you just speak generally about the Suns' recent playoff fortunes?

There have been some events that, yeah, sometimes it makes you [wonder], "How high is the mountain?" At the same time, I can point the finger at myself and my team for not overcoming some of those things. Hopefully we keep getting better as a team and I still feel like I'm still getting better individually.

4. What does Grant Hill add to the mix?

It's a really good addition for us. We are trying to [maintain] a salary structure, so to sign a veteran of that quality and experience for a veteran minimum is a great move. He's still a great player, he's a great teammate and he's going to make us older in a good way.

Jeff Vinnick/NBAE via Getty Images

Summer drills: Nash practices his off-hand dribbling, staying low and protecting the ball.

5. But you've lost Kurt Thomas from last season's team. If Hill is the only significant addition to the roster before camp opens, how much better are the Suns next season?

I think [Hill] does make us better, but we've still got a lot of work to do on the court. It's not just what it looks like on paper. We need a little more toughness, be a little more intelligent as a group. But I think, as a group, we're working toward that. I think we can keep getting smarter. We've still got a really young team that's growing.

6. How tantalizing was it to hear that Phoenix is where Kevin Garnett wants to go if he finally leaves Minnesota?

I love Kevin. I'd love to play with him [someday]. But I love my team, so I don't really think about it. We've got a great team moving forward. That's all I think about.

7. You and KG are said to have become pretty good friends in recent years. How did that happen?

Really just from playing in All-Star Games, but we haven't been able to spend that much time together. It would be overstating it to say we're super close. But he's a great person, great for the game. He's got to be one of the [all-time] top 50 guys, easy.

8. A lot of the speculation around the draft about KG's coming to Phoenix involved Amare Stoudemire. How involved were you in the organization's attempts to reassure Amare that he wasn't going to be traded?

I really think Amare's fine. I know he's been in the gym a lot getting ready for next season. He sent me a text [message] just before he went to [join] Team USA and you could tell he was pretty excited. It's going to be a lot of fun for him this summer to be healthy after what he went through [coming back from two knee surgeries].

9. Speaking of health, how are you feeling? After 11 seasons, have you given much thought to how much longer you want to play?

I've been getting a lot of "window" questions lately, but I don't think about stuff like that. It's not up to me as much as my body and how I feel, but I have no reason to believe that I won't be playing for a long time. I feel great right now.

10. You have three years left on your contract, which would take you past your 36th birthday. What happens if you don't win a championship in that time?

I'm going to try as hard as I can and hopefully that'll be good enough. If it's not good enough, what am I going to do? It's not like I'm going to go into seclusion if I never win one.

Marc Stein is the senior NBA writer for ESPN.com. To e-mail him, click here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=Nash-interview

SRJ
07-26-2007, 02:48 PM
What the [hell] was in those [brackets] interspersed throughout [that] Nash [interview]?

I don't understand how someone can conduct an interview with someone and just plug in these words. I understand if you're taking a sentence out of context and filling it back in, like "...[the Wolf] threatened to blow the house down.", but how does it work in the case of something like:

I love Kevin. I'd love to play with him [someday].

WTF?

If the original sentence was, "I love Kevin. I'd love to play with him.", then how does the goddamn writer just decide that Nash intended to say "someday"? Here are more:

The game is strong enough to [weather] this.

There have been some events that, yeah, sometimes it makes you [wonder], "How high is the mountain?"

It's a really good addition for us. We are trying to [maintain] a salary structure,

WTF?? Some of the brackets made sense, but it's like the writer is putting words in Nash's mouth here.

Warlord23
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Here's a question for Nash: When is he planning to stop being Tim Duncan's bitch?

Since the 2003-04 season Duncan's Spurs have a 19-6 record vs Nash's team (the Suns).
Between 2000-01 and 2002-03 Duncan's Spurs have a 16-6 record vs Nash's team (the Mavs).
I'm ignoring 1999-00 when Duncan didn't play.

Basically since the turn of the century Duncan's teams have a staggering 35-12 head-to-head record vs Nash's teams combining the regular season and postseason. O-W-N-A-G-E.

Now the Suns get softer by adding Hill and dumping Kurt Thomas and Nash thinks they are close to a championship? GMAFB.

da_suns_fan__
07-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Spurs fans are CLINGING to the fact that the Suns lost game one.

So?

They won game 4. If the Spurs had won game 4, no one would be questioning the validity of their win.

But they didn't. The Suns won back home court advantage.

CubanMustGo
07-26-2007, 02:56 PM

So?

They won game 4. If the Spurs had won game 4, no one would be questioning the validity of their win.

Dance, monkey, dance!

thispego
07-26-2007, 02:57 PM

So?

so they only needed to win two of the remaining three?? what happened?

da_suns_fan__
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
so they only needed to win two of the remaining three?? what happened?

Suspensions.

This constitutes the first asterisk for the Spurs.

The other, of course, being the crooked ref.

thispego
07-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Suspensions.

who got suspended and why? you'll have to fill me in

da_suns_fan__
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
who got suspended and why? you'll have to fill me in

You must be like the rest of the nation.

You don't watch the Spurs?

saporvida
07-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Suspensions.

get the fuck out of here... tu cabeza es dura. wha wha wha wha... bebe.

FromWayDowntown
07-26-2007, 03:03 PM
It's not even worth arguing with someone who never feels constrained to limit himself to the facts.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-26-2007, 03:06 PM
It's not even worth arguing with someone who never feels constrained to limit himself to the facts.
Those are the perfect people to argue with. You just have to fight fire with fire. Observe:

Suns fans love to bitch about Donaghy fixing Game 3 of the WCSF, but they are strangely silent about how badly the refs had to fix the series against the Lakers just so the Suns could get out of the first round.

SRJ
07-26-2007, 03:07 PM

So?

Which they promptly gave right back (game five) and lost for good (game six).

How did you lose game five? How? You guys were killing the Spurs that night! If you weren't a bunch of dumbasses and chokes, you'd have put that game five away. If you weren't a bunch of dumbasses and chokes, you'd have stayed in game six instead of folding up faster than the XFL in the third quarter.

We don't "cling" to anything. We have the scoreboard to point to. You guys take a little detail and run it into the ground under the banner of injustice. Guess what? There are setbacks lurking about in every playoff series - the best teams deal with them.

In game five, you were well-positioned to overcome the "unjust" suspension; you did not take advantage.

Your team failed.

That is all.

You can spin all you like, but the Suns failed.

Again.

da_suns_fan__
07-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Those are the perfect people to argue with. You just have to fight fire with fire. Observe:

Suns fans love to bitch about Donaghy fixing Game 3 of the WCSF, but they are strangely silent about how badly the refs had to fix the series against the Lakers just so the Suns could get out of the first round.

Again, I bet you would be hard pressed to find a Laker fan who believes their team was on the same level as the Suns.

On the other hand, most of the nation believes the Suns were BETTER than the Spurs.

These facts just help that argument.

Mister Sinister
07-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Well, it's at least fun to watch Suns fans cry like the schoolgirls they are.

Mister Sinister
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Again, I bet you would be hard pressed to find a Laker fan who believes their team was on the same level as the Suns.

On the other hand, most of the nation believes the Suns were BETTER than the Spurs.

Most of the nation doesn't know how the game is supposed to be played. Moot.

CubanMustGo
07-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Most of the nation? Proof, please, tool. Arizona != "most of the nation."

SRJ
07-26-2007, 03:12 PM

And of course, sports is a democracy, right?

Let's just turn the NBA into American Idol so that your Suns won't fail, for once.

thispego
07-26-2007, 03:13 PM
You must be like the rest of the nation.

You don't watch the Spurs?
i'm familiar with the suspensions that were legitimate. no suspensions were asterisk worthy that i am aware of.

Mister Sinister
07-26-2007, 03:14 PM
^ Plus, if we do that, it'll have the added benefit of proving that just because an Ideonic asston of people think something's good, doesn't mean it is.

da_suns_fan__
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Most of the nation doesn't know how the game is supposed to be played. Moot.

I see...so only the inhabitants of San Antonio possess the knowledge of how basketball is suppose to be played.

I wonder if Spurs fans screamed "YOURE DOING IT WRONG! SLOW IT DOWN!" when Magic was playing Bird.

thispego
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM

yep, looks the Spurs put one over on the whole nation then. You see, the Spurs are so good that they create the illusion of vulnerability. Then, when the time is right, they unleash a fury no team is prepared to deal with.

Mister Sinister
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM
I see...so only the inhabitants of San Antonio possess the knowledge of how basketball is suppose to be played.

I wonder if Spurs fans screamed "YOURE DOING IT WRONG! SLOW IT DOWN!" when Magic was playing Bird.
I'm actually an inhabitant of Chicago....but that's beside the point.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-26-2007, 03:20 PM

Are you really sure that you want to site what most of America believed as proof of that? "Most of the nation" also selects the president and the winner of American Idol. I guess you can look at that voting record and believe they've never been wrong if you want.

But back to the facts. The Suns first round victory was tainted. They don't even deserve an asterisk. The record books should show one of these little guys next to the Lakers/Suns series: :(

da_suns_fan__
07-26-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm actually an inhabitant of Chicago....but that's beside the point.

Well then you are the lowest of the low.

I realize that most Spurs fans are simply clueless. They SAY they love the Spurs style of play but thats only because they don't know any different.

You can see that they're just as normal as the rest of the world when the Spurs break tradition and do something worth remembering.

Manu's 48 point game against the Suns? That game still gets its own thread over 2 and half years later! I saw a clip on youtube of the Spurs hitting three 3 pointers in game 6 in just under a minute. Theres the dude who's avatar is Ginobili throwing an alley oop (though a very mild un-exciting one) to Tim Duncan.

Spurs fans love exciting basketball as much as anyone else, they just don't realize there doesn't need to be year long gaps in between exciting games.

You, on the other hand, live in the great city of Chicago. You witnessed Jordan and the Bulls first hand and still cheer for the Spurs? :dramaquee

saporvida
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM

I realize that most Spurs fans are simply clueless. They SAY they love the Spurs style of play but thats only because they don't know any different.

You can see that they're just as normal as the rest of the world when the Spurs break tradition and do something worth remembering.

Manu's 48 point game against the Suns? That game still gets its own thread over 2 and half years later! I saw a clip on youtube of the Spurs hitting three 3 pointers in game 6 in just under a minute. Theres the dude who's avatar is Ginobili throwing an alley oop (though a very mild un-exciting one) to Tim Duncan.

Spurs fans love exciting basketball as much as anyone else, they just don't realize there doesn't need to be year long gaps in between exciting games.

You, on the other hand, live in the great city of Chicago. You witnessed Jordan and the Bulls first hand and still cheer for the Spurs? :dramaquee

i could care less if all the spurs walked the damn ball down the court and simply placed it in the basket.... time and time again the spurs are proven champs, so what is your team doing wrong?

sure i love flash but i don't crave it. if it happens it happens but like i said before i can deal with fundamentals and team oriented ball.

Fast Dunk
07-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Hahaha here we go again..

The Suns "Never won a title" fan

VS.

The Spurs "Lord of the asterisks" fans..

Epic!

samikeyp
07-26-2007, 03:40 PM

You, on the other hand, live in the great city of Chicago. You witnessed Jordan and the Bulls first hand and still cheer for the Spurs?

I love whatever style wins championships.

You know how it is.

Oh wait......

thispego
07-26-2007, 03:40 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
your true colors have never shined brighter

we dont have year long gaps in between exciting games. it's been more like two year gaps. 2003, 2005, 2007. those games were all in june, maybe you saw them? anyways, we'll try to keep it just 1 year for the next exciiting game, then you can come in here and tell us how bored we all must be :lmao :lmao :lmao

samikeyp
07-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Hahaha here we go again..

The Suns "Never won a title" fan

VS.

The Spurs "Lord of the asterisks" fans..

Epic!

and the jealous of both Cavs fan in the corner jerking off.

remingtonbo2001
07-26-2007, 03:41 PM

Hey, the man obviously knows a GREAT team when he see's one. The level of excitement witnessing the birth of a CHAMPION is quite different from the level of excitement generated from an Alley-Oop, wouldn't you agree? I'm sure our friend from Chicago would have to agree.

Leetonidas
07-26-2007, 03:45 PM
For anyone Suns douche bag crying about Donaghy, take it to the following thread and prepare to be owned:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74725

Mister Sinister
07-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Hey, the man obviously knows a GREAT team when he see's one. The level of excitement witnessing the birth of a CHAMPION is quite different from the level of excitement generated from an Alley-Oop, wouldn't you agree? I'm sure our friend from Chicago would have to agree.
Well, to be fair, I *did* live in SA for two years....but I always, always liked The Admiral, well before I moved down there. Total class act.

Extra Stout
07-26-2007, 03:57 PM
and the jealous of both Cavs fan in the corner jerking off.
Fast Dunk is not a Cavs fan. He is Louis, the longtime Rockets fan who is obsessed with the Spurs and with this forum.

The Rockets, you may remember, won two rather cheap titles while Michael Jordan -- in the years of his prime -- took two years off to play baseball. They did however, beat the Spurs in a playoff series during that second run 12 years ago. Houston has sucked so badly in the interim that Rocket fans still bring up that series.

Fast Dunk
07-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Fast Dunk is not a Cavs fan. He is Louis, the longtime Rockets fan who is obsessed with the Spurs and with this forum.

The Rockets, you may remember, won two rather cheap titles while Michael Jordan -- in the years of his prime -- took two years off to play baseball. They did however, beat the Spurs in a playoff series during that second run 12 years ago. Houston has sucked so badly in the interim that Rocket fans still bring up that series.

Wrong again!!

Don't believe anything K. Ellis tells you!

Take my advice!

Fast Dunk
07-26-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm 100% Cavs fan...

cornbread
07-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh shit! Fast Dunk is Louis?!

Extra Stout
07-26-2007, 04:01 PM
For anyone Suns douche bag crying about Donaghy, take it to the following thread and prepare to be owned:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74725
Donaghy and the mob put an electromagnet in the ball, which caused Steve Nash to start out 0 for 11. You didn't know that?

They also had a chip placed in Amare Stoudemire's brain, which caused him to commit stupid fouls and get himself in foul trouble. (In fact, this chip may explain most of Amare's behavior in general.)

Lastly, they put that weird slug-like creature from Star Trek II in Eddie Rush's and Fred Willard's ears, thus making them susceptible to Donaghy's suggestion they make calls against the Suns.

All this will come out in the FBI investigation.

samikeyp
07-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh shit! Fast Dunk is Louis?!

Apparently. I guess "Louis" got banned otherwise he would be spewing his oral diarreah about the Scola deal.

urunobili
07-26-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm 100% Cavs fan...

sure.. so does the Chinease folks using lebron's jerseys in shangai... y'all Cavs fan should open a threat to change the name of the team to LeCavs...

i bet once Lebron starts playing in the knicks to cash in because he didn;t get a ring there, you'll be a knicks fan too...

:clap

Reggie Miller
07-26-2007, 04:38 PM
The Title of This Thread: "The Mirror Tells the Story."

I would have expected a Suns fan to start a thread with a title that sounds like Lifetime's movie of the week. Typical.

smrattler
07-26-2007, 04:47 PM

It's so tough to argue with that sharp logic.

Oh wait, no it isn't. Just look at the scoreboard! Not just Game 1 or game 5 or 6. Not just this series. The past few years!

Geez, how many times do we have to kick your asses to get you to admit to yourself you're owned?

Losers can find their crutch no matter what. Just listen to your boy Nash: "I've tried to put it out of my mind as much as possible, because it's very frustrating to go back to that series and retrace the suspensions and all the other events." Suspensions, busted noses, kneed knutz, bad calls, Bowen attempting to break Amare's leg (the famous tap)... the list is long and goes on forever. Losers make excuses. If you want to make excuses, you can always find one.

jmard5
07-26-2007, 05:08 PM
You're a bitch Steve, just like your wannabe big man Amare, just like your wannabe Mark Cuban owner, just like your deer-in-the headlights coach that thought a six-man rotation playing European run and gun mixed with street ball can get you a title.

D'oh!

RC's Boss
07-26-2007, 05:38 PM
I love whatever style wins championships.

You know how it is.

Oh wait......
Shouldn't you be out buying school supplies... TEENAGER :rolleyes

RC's Boss
07-26-2007, 05:38 PM
sorry above quote for the Cavs fan

samikeyp
07-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Shouldn't you be out buying school supplies... TEENAGER

Its all good...I figured as much. :tu

Johnny RIngo
07-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Steve Nash let those undeserved MVPs get to his head. He was an average player in Dallas 3 years ago. Nothing's changed except the system. He's now in a gimmick offense that glorifies his offensive capabilities. It's too bad the stupid Cannuck never learned the value of defense. According to 82games every player on the Spurs is a better defender than Nash:rollin

Leetonidas
07-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Steve Nash let those undeserved MVPs get to his head. He was an average player in Dallas 3 years ago. Nothing's changed except the system. He's now in a gimmick offense that glorifies his offensive capabilities. It's too bad the stupid Cannuck never learned the value of defense. According to 82games every player on the Spurs is a better defender than Nash:rollin
Even Beno??? :wtf

Johnny RIngo
07-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Yup. Even Beno:lol

wildbill2u
07-26-2007, 06:37 PM

Your Suns are a fine little team--just right for warming us up for the WCF and then the Finals. :clap

Thanks a lot and see ya next year.

Shred
07-26-2007, 08:35 PM
YET ANOTHER Suns thread.

ehz33satx
07-26-2007, 09:04 PM

The only way your Suns could be better than the Spurs is if your Suns played defense. They can't, so they lost. Plain and simple. Your team was full strength for games 1 and 6 and you lost them both. Good teams overcome adversity. They roll with the punches. The Spurs are a better team in that regard. Your team lost so get over it already. Its getting real old having to put up with Suns fans coming in here and saying they are the rightful champions. Are you sure your team would have won the next 2 rounds to win the championship? You HOPE your team could have won the championship. They didn't. Stop making excuses and move on with your life.

Switchman
07-26-2007, 09:58 PM

They let Nash back in AFTER his nose was burst open. It was bullshit. Any other player besides Nash and Amarie would not have been allowed to come back in.

SAGambler
07-27-2007, 09:52 AM
They let Nash back in AFTER his nose was burst open. It was bullshit. Any other player besides Nash and Amarie would not have been allowed to come back in.

You're right. Nash should never have been let back on that court for one second. It was obvious the bleeding wasn't going to stop, no matter how many Captain Kangaroo band aids they stuck on top of one another.

samikeyp
07-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Something else that Suns fans conveniently forget is that Popovich was telling the refs to keep Nash in the game out of respect for him.