ShoogarBear
12-09-2004, 10:51 PM
at least this should put an end to all those silly threads about 65-70 wins

Drachen
12-09-2004, 10:55 PM
77-5 Here We Come!!!!

Marcus Bryant
12-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Spurs are providing the perfect title contender foil for crap teams to score the upset win over here early in the season. Pop should have plenty of material to beat this soft ass team over the head with for the next few weeks.

T Park
12-09-2004, 10:57 PM
why would 65 be out of the question?

manustarting2gd
12-09-2004, 10:58 PM
That sucked royally!!! What in the heck just happened??!!!
I cant believe that ish.. Lame ass d on the last play.. Duncan and Malik running into each other.. Parker staring at Tmac.. Barry not even jumping..

ShoogarBear
12-09-2004, 10:59 PM
65 wins teams don't lose games like the last two.

lessthannick11
12-09-2004, 11:00 PM
how about.....what the F$CK was devin thinking on that last play???!?!?!
The guy has played basketball before right

up 2.....10 seconds left.....they are coming to foul you......."hmmm let try to split the defenders"......

I wanna kill that guy right now, if I was Pop I would bench him next game till he learns, you can talk about the D at the end all you want, it never should have came to that....
I am going crazy

good thing I dont coach the spurs lol

Kori Ellis
12-09-2004, 11:01 PM
While he's at it, maybe he should rip Duncan's ass for jumping into a guy who's shooting a 3.

Don't put this all on Devin.

ShoogarBear
12-09-2004, 11:02 PM
The Spurs may not be able to turn it on like a switch, but they sure are masters at turning it off at times.

Manu20
12-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Devin should have hug the ball. That's it.

mattyc
12-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Don't put this all on Devin.
Agreed. Whilst I agree the ball should have been in the hands of a more experienced player, Devin was the catalyst of giving us a chance to win that game.

Foreverafan
12-09-2004, 11:57 PM
I have been a fan since 1976...seen it ALL..but this loss tonight is one for the books!! I was not happy with the changes the Spurs made going into this season and I knew their fast start was misleading. I have had a negative feeling all day and it played out tonight in the last minute. Now not even Devin Brown has any confidence!!! WHAT A FIASCO!!!! THE SPURS ARE A LAUGHING STOCK AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. I could shoot better than 3/4's of the team! They are tight on every shot...its so sad. WHY DID BROWN EVEN TRY TO DRIBBLE THE BALL?? ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS HOLD ONTO IT!! I am depressed more than ever...

Marcus Bryant
12-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Shit happens. Last night's loss was much more depressing.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-09-2004, 11:59 PM
I think all we're missing tonight is SequSpur.

Somebody better check the shower rod...

Or the door handle in his case.

Marcus Bryant
12-09-2004, 11:59 PM
Ghost too.

2centsworth
12-10-2004, 12:08 AM
regular season is almost worthless. can't wait for the playoffs.

T Park
12-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Somebody better check the shower rod...

Or the door handle in his case.

who needs friends when you got friends like these lol.

Dude seriously, Im glad not EVERYONE is swinging from the rod.

Dude who started this, back away. The team is 16-5, juuuusttttt chiiiill.

SuperManu!!!
12-10-2004, 02:16 AM
OK, 2 losses, don't panic. I think our team have lost that team play and we need it back.
Every player must know theyr places, so let's put this straight

Duncan: He got nice rebounds and almost perfect from the FT line, but please, 7 from 22 isn't a nice number; considering your position. YOu were 2 times MVP, show it!!! Make others respect you and start becoming more phisical.

MAnu: When he was hot at the first half, pop benched him and never returned the same. And I remember last year that in those final situations, it was manu who had the ball. Give him the ball, he can finish up by going to the rim and eventualy getting FTs. Pop must start using him more and stop questioning him. HE has great potential, we all saw it at the olimpycs.

Parker: Nice assists, but not too good from the FG. It's your responsability to have the ball and give it to the right man. Pop must make him take a rest sometimes and tell parker what play he haves to do.

Bowen: For the time he stayed in court, I think he could have shoot a little more. Also, make him guard McGrady if he is such a great D player

Rasho: WHo??? oh, the rebound guy. I think that is the only thing he does. HE needs to wake up!!!!!

Brown: He is going through a good streak, but it won't last. He is a great bench player but that's it! Nothing more.

Rose: He didn't even make 1 point and only 2 rebounds in 25 minutes. Not a good night. I think he is also a great bench player.

Udrih: Only 9 minutes....Pop should put him on court more often. He has a great FG% potential and can lighten up parker's job....parker can't make every single pass.

Barry: I think hedo cursed him. Even so, if he regains his touch, he can be a hell of a bench player because barry can play in many positions. But it will be difficult to find his shot with only 9 minutes per game and to have the pressure be the best 3pointer of the league.

Horry: This might be your last year, at least try to leave us a good impression. The only time he activates is in the playoffs.

Massenburg: This is the last man to use. It's incredible the amount of fouls he can get in so many time.

Go-spurs-Go
12-10-2004, 04:12 AM
I agree with Kori. It wasn't ALL Devin's fault. It was a "team effort": TD made an uneccessary mistake by fouling T-Mac; TP made a lazy pass...etc.

We all make mistakes sometimes, and we have to give credit to Houston for being able to capitalize on every of our mistakes (late in game).

Drachen
12-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Devin should have hug the ball. That's it.

so that he could have a jump-ball with a 7 footer?

Medvedenko
12-10-2004, 02:16 PM
I would rather have your record than my Lakers....

ShoogarBear
12-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Slava: Unlimited Range, Unlimited Game, Limited Minutes