PDA

View Full Version : Who would you less want to be???

florige
07-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Michael Vick, Tim Donaghe, or Barry Bonds??

I say Donaghe, if he starts ratting people out he had better request that the FBI puts him in a witness protection program.

mardigan
07-27-2007, 12:43 PM
David Stern aint got it easy right now either, but got to go with Bonds, at least he is still able to play
Oh yea, misread, uh, i guess Vick

SpursWoman
07-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Less want to be? .... I'd say Donaghy.

AlamoSpursFan
07-27-2007, 12:47 PM
According to Dale Dudley this morning, Donaghy received death threats on his cell phone and reported them to police. Because of the police report, Mr. Dumbass-aghy's home address was (and might be still) on The Smoking Gun. Someone else will have to find it (if they haven't already)...I'm on my phone and my battery's low.

:lol

tlongII
07-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Donaghy. Not even close.

ALVAREZ6
07-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Donaghy, easily.

By far the least amount of $

florige
07-27-2007, 12:57 PM
According to Dale Dudley this morning, Donaghy received death threats on his cell phone and reported them to police. Because of the police report, Mr. Dumbass-aghy's home address was (and might be still) on The Smoking Gun. Someone else will have to find it (if they haven't already)...I'm on my phone and my battery's low.

:lol

Right now he probably one of the most hated men in America right now by everybody. I mean at least with Vick he doesn't have a family and kids (well kids that we know of) he has to worry about. If I'm Donaghe I'm at the very least sending my family away somewhere. Just takes what ever happens to me and deal with it.

MoSpur
07-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Donaghy. No doubt. Barry Bonds isn't fearing for his life. Vick is fearing for his career. Donaghy doesn't have a career anymore and is fearing for his life and the life of his family.

Fillmoe
07-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Donaghy..... the mob probably looking for him right now.... and the people that are protecting him from catching one to the head want to put him behind bars for years......

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Donaghy. thats really a nobrainer.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Vick.

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Speaking of Vick- anyone see that SI article where people were syaing the Vick thing is WORSE then Benoit?? WTF???
how retarded is that when a guy may or may have not abused/killed animals is somehow worse than a guy killing 2 HUMAN BEINGS?! one of whom is his own son???

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Speaking of Vick- anyone see that SI article where people were syaing the Vick thing is WORSE then Benoit?? WTF???
how retarded is that when a guy may or may have not abused/killed animals is somehow worse than a guy killing 2 HUMAN BEINGS?! one of whom is his own son???

PETA is loaded with idiots

florige
07-27-2007, 01:31 PM

Benoit was sick in the head really! I didn't see that article though.

AFBlue
07-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Vick faces legitimate jail time if convicted. Is that the same for Donaghy?

If so, I go Donaghy because he's not nearly rich enough to afford the type of legal counsel that will work to get him acquitted.

If not, I go Vick because jail time is a show-stopper for me.

Bonds has it best of all. He's chasing a hallowed record, nobody is rolling over on him to turn him in, and he's making MILLIONS. Tough to say whether he belongs in this discussion...

MoSpur
07-27-2007, 01:48 PM

I think they're saying maybe the Vick thing is worse for the sport he plays in because the NFL is bigger and has had a lot of players getting into trouble with the law.

florige
07-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Vick faces legitimate jail time if convicted. Is that the same for Donaghy?

If so, I go Donaghy because he's not nearly rich enough to afford the type of legal counsel that will work to get him acquitted.

If not, I go Vick because jail time is a show-stopper for me.

Bonds has it best of all. He's chasing a hallowed record, nobody is rolling over on him to turn him in, and he's making MILLIONS. Tough to say whether he belongs in this discussion...

Yeah good point. Bonds doesn't really have it all the bad at all right now like these two guys. I think one of two things happens for Donaghy, he does what Carmelo said best and "snitches" to the Feds on who else was involved, probably gets off on a plea bargain and serve maybe a year behind bars, and when he gets out starts running for his life. Right now he probably has alot of protection from the authorities because he is a key witness/snitch for them. So once he gives them what they want they will probably say screw him at that point. But if he doesn't cooperate with the Feds he probably won't have to fear for his life, but the Feds will crucify him and probably seek the maximum sentence. And good luck trying to find a job anywhere else. So any which way you look at it he is screwed.