PDA

View Full Version : freakin sucks!

saporvida
07-27-2007, 03:45 PM
my xbox360 is one of those that has hardware issues and now i have to return it to microsoft for a replacement... there goes my wasted month of xbox live... there goes my 2k7 spurs season... there goes my life... hahaha just kidding about the life thing but yeah this sucks!

i almost got the damn thing traded at walmart but they saw that i was over the 90 day warranty and refused to exchange the damn thing. i shouldnt had gotten blown and decided to go exchange the xbox because i am so out of it i dont put up a fight.

damn technology!

hater
07-27-2007, 03:47 PM
welcome to micrapsoft

saporvida
07-27-2007, 04:00 PM
why doesnt technology just work like they advertise it does?

xbox360 - crapped out
ipod - crapped out but after losing my ipod and finding it in the front yard after 3 hard days of rain the little fucker has never worked better.
numerous computers - all crapped out

i hate technology!

conversekid
07-27-2007, 04:02 PM
go buy a new one... put the old one in the box.. take it back and get your money back. works... i know.

saporvida
07-27-2007, 04:04 PM
go buy a new one... put the old one in the box.. take it back and get your money back. works... i know.

i dont have the dough right now... i would def do that if i had the money.

the thing is this... i dont care about no 90 warranty walmart bs cause man i remember when i used to mod playstations and one day i burnt one up and returned it to walmart and they took it. funny thing is i bought the playstation from electronic boutique. i would had sworn walmart would just take this xbox back. fuckers!

Kindergarten Cop
07-27-2007, 04:21 PM

This doesn't work with the game systems, because when the UPC is scanned at the register the serial number (which is printed on the receipt) also has to be scanned before the transaction can be finallized. When it is returned, the receipt is scanned and the game system has to be scanned again. If the serial numbers do not match, the return transaction cannot go through. Sorry if I rained on anyone's parade, but I thought I'd save anyone wanting to try this the embarassment and time of trying it. I worked for almost eight years at Wal-Mart (most of them in the Electronics dept. and management). :)

tw05baller
07-27-2007, 05:22 PM
.just finished through the whole return process. took a month and they sent me back a fuckin replacement console w/ a different serial number that is twice as loud as my original one

PM5K
07-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Damn that's a long time, mine took less than five days. They'll include a free month of Xbox Live when they return your console so no worries on that end...

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2007, 12:53 AM

totally works. I did that with the PS2 --- twice, since i had bought 2 on release day and they were both crap.