PDA

View Full Version : The Two Coreys on A&E

Cant_Be_Faded
07-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Theres a new celeb reality show on A&E about Corey Feldman and Corey Haim.

ROFL
I normally boycott the whole "Bail out the broke washed up actors/musicians with a celeb reality show" movement but the nostalgic factor is too overwhelming.

Anyone going to watch it? I think I will simply for the fact that I liked their movies as a kid.

How would you rank their movies?

I'd say Lost Boys is the best. One of my favorite movies of all time. Something I noticed upon watching it is that Corey Haim's character is blatanly homosexual in that movie. It never crossed me but its so obvious. He wears the funniest looking clothes, doesn't look for chicks at the carnival, has a poster of Rob Lowe in a tank top on his door, and theres more..
lol

:wakeup

leemajors
07-27-2007, 11:31 PM
license to drive is up there, and had the bomb soundtrack with pebbles.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-28-2007, 01:07 AM
License to Drive is one of my all time favorites as well but Lost Boys is still above it.

What pisses me off is that Feldman was always an auxillary character to Haim's main character.....most of this is due to the whole 'cuteness' thing, but feldman was always the greater actor, moreover he was funnier, now that they are like 39 and washed up it will be interesting to see who owns who.

Last I saw on an E! hollywood story, Haim was living with his mother as a 35 year old surfer hitting on 16 year olds and Feldman was being a Feldman.

Avitus1
07-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Anything like that Robot Chicken sketch?

leemajors
07-28-2007, 11:26 AM
License to Drive is one of my all time favorites as well but Lost Boys is still above it.

What pisses me off is that Feldman was always an auxillary character to Haim's main character.....most of this is due to the whole 'cuteness' thing, but feldman was always the greater actor, moreover he was funnier, now that they are like 39 and washed up it will be interesting to see who owns who.

Last I saw on an E! hollywood story, Haim was living with his mother as a 35 year old surfer hitting on 16 year olds and Feldman was being a Feldman.
don't mean to bloat your chode here, but this is funnier than anything feldman was in:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLRK-XP_GLE

Spurminator
07-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Is Haim's tongue still too big for his mouth?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-28-2007, 01:14 PM
don't mean to bloat your chode here, but this is funnier than anything feldman was in:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLRK-XP_GLE

That shit was funny. But you know what I mean. Feldman is easily the superior actor.

leemajors
07-28-2007, 02:08 PM
That shit was funny. But you know what I mean. Feldman is easily the superior actor.
yeah, i agree - meatballs 4 ruled. but in all seriousness, i do agree.

scott
07-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Feldman's wife is a knockout... this show is retarded.