PDA

View Full Version : Go to sleep Kori

Fast Dunk
07-28-2007, 04:34 AM
4:30 in the morning and you still awake?

TIMMVP is not doing a good job?

Just wondering?

THE SIXTH MAN
07-28-2007, 04:44 AM
"Go asleep" :lmao

Retard.

Kori Ellis
07-28-2007, 05:20 AM
We stay up til 6am everyday and sleep til just after noon.

Did you just notice because I deleted your posts and you thought it was safe to troll at this hour?

anakha
07-28-2007, 06:22 AM

Just wondering?

Go to sleep, Louis. :lol

polandprzem
07-28-2007, 07:51 AM
LJ is more intersted in aronstampler right now

;)

CubanMustGo
07-28-2007, 09:24 AM

Did you just notice because I deleted your posts and you thought it was safe to troll at this hour?

http://menacingmorons.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/owned.jpg

thousandth
07-28-2007, 10:06 AM

Just wondering?

I wanted to be sure...:D this vatos haven't a life forum out :D

VinnyTestesVerde
07-28-2007, 02:01 PM

pwn3d :lol

florige
07-28-2007, 11:03 PM

Not to be nosey, but are both of you journalist or something?

Kori Ellis
07-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Not to be nosey, but are both of you journalist or something?

We both work from home. I write for a living. timvp has his own business and runs various website, sometimes having to deal with international clients. Since I write better at night and he deals with people in different time zones, it's just easier for us to stay up late.

I usually only sleep from 6am-10:30am (except for rare occasions when I sleep in until noon or 1).

polandprzem
07-29-2007, 08:47 AM
We both work from home. I write for a living. timvp has his own business and runs various website, sometimes having to deal with international clients. Since I write better at night and he deals with people in different time zones, it's just easier for us to stay up late.

I usually only sleep from 6am-10:30am (except for rare occasions when I sleep in until noon or 1).

Okay Fast Dunk - now you got the Kori's scheudle

Are you happy now? !

:pctoss

:D

florige
07-29-2007, 10:42 AM

Thats cool. Must be nice to work from home. Setting your own schedule and having the pleasure of dealing with super people like us on a regular basis. :king

mikeanthony21
07-29-2007, 11:28 AM

Dang, you only get four hours sleep? I'm totally non-productive with anything less than seven hours! :sleep