PDA

View Full Version : =I got ripped off=

=RTM=
07-31-2007, 02:03 AM
=I met with a man who claimed to be a Paten attorney and he took my Invention and the 1,200.00 Dollars I borrowed from the Government under the new Small Business loan the VA had sent me. It was to start a business.

The man would not comment when I approached him today. I can only post here what the Invention was in hopes some Judge out there will allow it as evidence.

has anyone else been ripped off by a scam?=

E20
07-31-2007, 02:06 AM
=I met with a man who claimed to be a Paten attorney and he took my Invention and the 1,200.00 Dollars I borrowed from the Government under the new Small Business loan the VA had sent me. It was to start a business.

The man would not comment when I approached him today. I can only post here what the Invention was in hopes some Judge out there will allow it as evidence.

has anyone else been ripped off by a scam?=
I was once approached by a hooker, but when we went into the hotel she took off her wig and she had a penis..........I felt betrayed.

Beno Udrih
07-31-2007, 02:07 AM
Did you feel gay after you had sex with him?

J.T.
07-31-2007, 02:09 AM
I bought some pot once and the dude weighed it with the bag so I got shorted like a gram. Getting ripped off sucks.

E20
07-31-2007, 02:11 AM
Did you feel gay after you had sex with him?
I don't know.........................I said to it: Since I made you put the wig back on I didn't have gay sex right?

It's a toss up.

=RTM=
07-31-2007, 02:23 AM
I was once approached by a hooker, but when we went into the hotel she took off her wig and she had a penis..........I felt betrayed.

Next time make sure your sister, errrrrrrrr I mean, your Brother is off that night. How did you recover so soon?

E20
07-31-2007, 02:26 AM
Next time make sure your sister, errrrrrrrr I mean, your Brother is off that night. How did you recover so soon?
I took a major shit beforehand so my a-hole was already gaping pretty badly. Sadly, the dumb felt better.

=RTM=
07-31-2007, 02:46 AM
The only Paten you will ever see? is me Pat'n sister's creamy white wonder bread ass, when I take my time giving her a the dirty Sanchez she so much deserves, also while your dad drinks warm Gatorade he found In your Boyfriends Locker at the new sperm and Spa Gay exercise fitness center yesterday. So it's your choice. You can run your 1997 smack or just bend over and let me take your crusty ass and twist in shapes any gay Party Clown would love to mimic.

By the time your proctologist is removing what is left of my smack boot burred deep in your Harry Potter arse?
pick up what is left from your ass, and exit this topic, or I may have to say something rude.

:wakeup

trueD
07-31-2007, 02:54 AM
What is your invention Mouse?

=RTM=
07-31-2007, 03:08 AM
It was a Monitor Cable that had an adapter that allows Mom's and Dad's at work to see what his, or her Daughter, or Son , is doing on the www.24/7

The person gets a remote portable LCD monitor they can wear around their necks, or just mount on the office desk at their jobs. .It gives you total control of the PC from a distance.

All done with cell phone signal. At last! you know ever click your child's mouse makes. You can finally go to work in peace, knowing little brother is watching.

It's a very simple software/tech shit. It was the dirty Sanchez I got after meting Mr.Scam aka Attorney, Another story You will never see on local TV, or hear about on radio.

Welcome to San Ann Bone ee oh! A place to get fucked a place Buddy Holly never speaks of. a place only a few have been, And I pray non of you ever end up there.

=RTM=
07-31-2007, 03:09 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Misc/rtm-colors.gif

=RTM=
07-31-2007, 03:10 AM
Good thing I have Plan B

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Misc/juggle.gif

J.T.
07-31-2007, 12:14 PM
It was a Monitor Cable that had an adapter that allows Mom's and Dad's at work to see what his, or her Daughter, or Son , is doing on the www.24/7

The person gets a remote portable LCD monitor they can wear around their necks, or just mount on the office desk at their jobs. .It gives you total control of the PC from a distance.

All done with cell phone signal. At last! you know ever click your child's mouse makes. You can finally go to work in peace, knowing little brother is watching.

It's a very simple software/tech shit. It was the dirty Sanchez I got after meting Mr.Scam aka Attorney, Another story You will never see on local TV, or hear about on radio.

Welcome to San Ann Bone ee oh! A place to get fucked a place Buddy Holly never speaks of. a place only a few have been, And I pray non of you ever end up there.

Why do parents need to see what their kids are doing 24/7? I mean they'll find out what boobs are and how babies are conceived on their own anyway...

Jimcs50
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Yes, my wife wanted sex 6 days a week for the first couple year of marriage, now I am lucky to get it 6 times a year.

:p:

J.T.
07-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Yes, my wife wanted sex 6 days a week for the first couple year of marriage, now I am lucky to get it 6 times a year.

:p:

Sounds like someone needs to take a trip to Sugar's.

DannyT
08-10-2007, 02:33 PM
no lie homie
i got you for sure this weekend

im in town and i have youre two hard drives...if you dont want them no more i understand and i will give you your card back man...i have your number when i am around medical center i will call you up

clean the inbox

NorCal510
08-10-2007, 04:35 PM
my asshole got ripped off

Richard Cranium
08-10-2007, 04:43 PM
my asshole got ripped off

No, you are still an asshole.