PDA

View Full Version : Hells Kitchen finale

fatsack
07-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Rock vs. Bonnie

I was shocked that he eliminated Jen. I really thought it would be her and Rock in the finale.

That being said, I think it's clear that Rock is the winner based on the damage control they did on Rock's image this week. The shots of him praying were a nice touch.

easjer
07-31-2007, 09:31 AM
Rock has been superb nearly every single time. I picked him from the first episode, and it's only been borne out. I think his service/leadership went down some in the last two episodes (less assertive), but I think he was just scared to screw up, being so near the end.

I absolutely think he'll win.

Sunshine
07-31-2007, 10:13 AM
I thought for sure Bonnie would go, but after seeing the way she handled the "hot plate", she just might be able to pull it off.

My money's on Rock though.

peewee's lovechild
07-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Bonnie will win it.

Rock's temper will come back to haunt him.

peewee's lovechild
07-31-2007, 10:22 AM
I still wish Julia had never been eliminated.

2centsworth
07-31-2007, 10:31 AM
Bonnie is in the lead IMO.

Sp Ginobili 20
07-31-2007, 10:55 AM
I want Bonnie to win. For some reason, I can't stand Rock.

Spurfect
07-31-2007, 11:22 AM
i thought Chef Ramsey eliminating Jen was B.S.
I like Bonnie but she is too young and inexperienced to have her own restaurant. She's lucky that she got so far.
Jen has consistently been good and had just won the challenge. It just didn't make sense!
Rock will win.

peewee's lovechild
07-31-2007, 11:52 AM
i thought Chef Ramsey eliminating Jen was B.S.
I like Bonnie but she is too young and inexperienced to have her own restaurant. She's lucky that she got so far.
Jen has consistently been good and had just won the challenge. It just didn't make sense!
Rock will win.

The only one that was solid on the Hot Plate was Bonnie, and that really impressed Chef Ramsey.

She may be young, but so was Heather and she won it all last year. It's all about who works that best under pressure and who produces. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. But, I think Rock's penchant for loosing control and going ape shit is going to do him in.

Remember that they still have to choose a crew to work on the final service. You know Rock is going to go insane with some of those guys. Bonnie, in my opinion, has a better grip and she's unexpectedly firm on the Hot Plate.

midgetonadonkey
07-31-2007, 11:55 AM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6330/gordonjoshmp7.gif

Spurfect
07-31-2007, 11:57 AM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6330/gordonjoshmp7.gif

that is hilarious. :lmao

Sunshine
07-31-2007, 12:29 PM
Rock will win.

Notice how the last two winners of pretty big challenges have been the next to go?

Julia won the school cafeteria challenge and got a trip to Vegas, then got axed.

Now Jen won the $1,000 shopping spree and BOOM...she was gone.

angel_luv
07-31-2007, 08:10 PM
I hope Chef Ramsey is not as horrible to work with as he appears on the show.
I nearly fell out of my chair when he was kind to Julia- offering to send her to chef school.
Such shock is hardly a ringing endorsement of the man's overall persona.

This I know, if he really is that hostile to work with, no restaurant in the world he offered me would be worth it.
All my salary would go to treating the ulcers he would no doubt give me.

Sunshine
07-31-2007, 10:14 PM
I nearly fell out of my chair when he was kind to Julia- offering to send her to chef school.
Such shock is hardly a ringing endorsement of the man's overall persona.

This I know, if he really is that hostile to work with, no restaurant in the world he offered me would be worth it.
All my salary would go to treating the ulcers he would no doubt give me.

He's got a show on the BBC channel....Kitchen Nightmares...where he goes into a persons restaurant/pub/grill and helps them revive it. He's not nearly as mean as he is on HK, but he does still cuss alot!

And he's cute the way he uses more of his "British-ness" on this show than he does in HK.

fatsack
07-31-2007, 10:17 PM

nah.. when it's down to the last 4 or so, he hugs them and gives them compliments.

and i think julia (ultimately) will most likely be the most successfull of all the chefs from this season.

peewee's lovechild
08-01-2007, 09:00 AM
He's got a show on the BBC channel....Kitchen Nightmares...where he goes into a persons restaurant/pub/grill and helps them revive it. He's not nearly as mean as he is on HK, but he does still cuss alot!

And he's cute the way he uses more of his "British-ness" on this show than he does in HK.

He's bringing "Kitchen Nightmares" to the U.S. of A.!!!!!!!

It will be on Fox.

Kitchen Nightmares is one of my favorite shows on the BBC, and my second favorite cooking show (Iron Chef kicks ass).

He is a bit of an ass, but that's how he gets the results needed.

I'd work for him any day.

50 cent
08-01-2007, 11:09 AM
I think he just wants to bang Bonnie and she will win because of that.

I was happy as hell to see that bitch Jen get booted.

Mixability
08-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Jen looked like she had downs.

peewee's lovechild
08-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Jen looked like she had downs.

:lol :lol :lol

Yea, some of the faces she made kinda made her look like a tard.

johnsmith
08-01-2007, 11:27 AM

I wanted her to lose the moment she saw her Mom.

They drama was a bit too much for me. I mean fuck, you haven't been gone that long........

Mixability
08-01-2007, 11:41 AM

And with that midget Eddie and the weird fat Asian guy Aaron, it was like watching the Special Culinary Olympics for the first few episodes.

leemajors
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
never watched this, how does it compare to top chef?

possessed
08-01-2007, 11:46 PM
And with that midget Eddie and the weird fat Asian guy Aaron, it was like watching the Special Culinary Olympics for the first few episodes.
:lol

Whew... I'm not the only dude watching this show.

resistanze
08-02-2007, 12:27 AM
No way they let Bonnie win this shit. She reminds me of bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls.
http://www.cartoon-secrets.com/Photos/PowerPuffGirlsBubbles.jpg
"I WANT TO COOK CHICKENZ!"

peewee's lovechild
08-02-2007, 08:46 AM
No way they let Bonnie win this shit. She reminds me of bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls.
http://www.cartoon-secrets.com/Photos/PowerPuffGirlsBubbles.jpg
"I WANT TO COOK CHICKENZ!"

I'd bang the shit out of Bubbles!!!!

I'd go anal on her cartoon ass.

peewee's lovechild
08-02-2007, 08:47 AM
never watched this, how does it compare to top chef?

Much better than Top Chef because the pressure is more intense and the stakes are so much higher.

leemajors
08-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Much better than Top Chef because the pressure is more intense and the stakes are so much higher.
i'll check it out. is there any padma equivalent?

peewee's lovechild
08-02-2007, 09:41 AM
i'll check it out. is there any padma equivalent?

No, but it's still worth it.

angel_luv
08-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I just saw the re run of last week's episode with the final three.

The ending made me cry- when Rock and Bonnie turned around and their family members wers standing there.

Can't wait to see the finale, although I hear it is in two part. :pctoss

Go Bonnie!

peewee's lovechild
08-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Bonnie will win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peewee's lovechild
08-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I think we should bet on it.

Sunshine
08-06-2007, 08:56 PM
i'm waiting for the episode to end so i can watch the whole thing on DVR...lol

Pablo Escobar
08-06-2007, 10:01 PM
I was watching the finale on dvr and it got cut short. Did anyone see the results????

peewee's lovechild
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
We got jipped.

The actual finale is next Monday.

Today's episode was just the set up.

angel_luv
08-06-2007, 11:26 PM
We got jipped.

I know! :pctoss

possessed
08-07-2007, 07:46 AM
We got jipped.

Yep that was lame.

Bonnie has a little mojo goin' on, I hope Rock can overcome the odds and take the victory.

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Yep that was lame.

Bonnie has a little mojo goin' on, I hope Rock can overcome the odds and take the victory.

According to next weeks previews, Rock looses it.

I didn't understand why he would stick with the all-guy crew if they were fuck ups all season long.

Bonnie is going to win it because I think she can control her crew alot better.

JoeChalupa
08-07-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm rooting for Rock but I too think Bonnie is going to pull it off.
Poor Josh...getting picked last.

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm rooting for Rock but I too think Bonnie is going to pull it off.
Poor Josh...getting picked last.

Josh sucked ass, and Julia should have been picked second!!!!

johnsmith
08-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Josh sucked ass, and Julia should have been picked second!!!!

I think Bonnie fucked herself by picking Julia third. Now Julia is bitter and angry and even said she's rooting for Roc.

Having said all that, Julia is a sorry ass loser. Show a little dignity and don't fucking cry because you lost. It was like 4 days prior that she got kicked off, suck it up and be an adult.

I hate whiny ass "victims".

angel_luv
08-07-2007, 08:50 AM
According to next weeks previews, Rock loses it.

I hope that is not a bad omen for Bonnie; hope that the network wasn't setting us up for am unexpected ending.

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
I think Bonnie fucked herself by picking Julia third. Now Julia is bitter and angry and even said she's rooting for Roc.

Having said all that, Julia is a sorry ass loser. Show a little dignity and don't fucking cry because you lost. It was like 4 days prior that she got kicked off, suck it up and be an adult.

I hate whiny ass "victims".

Go easy on Julia.
It was just too soon for her to be back there.

But, I agree with what you said about Bonnie picking her last.

JoeChalupa
08-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Julia kicked ass and pwned some of the other "professional" chefs and even Ramsay noticed her potential and is paying for her to go to culinary school. :tu

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Julia kicked ass and pwned some of the other "professional" chefs and even Ramsay noticed her potential and is paying for her to go to culinary school. :tu

Julia kicked some major ass, and I think it was fucking bullshit that she got kicked out for having one bad service.

Rock should've gotten kicked out for never shutting the fuck up. That bullshit about going back and forth with Jenn was just bullshit.

I don't see how run a restaurant going ape shit all the time.

Chef Ramsey does it, but he does it because of everybody else's performance. Rock just blows up if someone looks at him funny.

I don't see him making it.

leemajors
08-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Julia kicked some major ass, and I think it was fucking bullshit that she got kicked out for having one bad service.

Rock should've gotten kicked out for never shutting the fuck up. That bullshit about going back and forth with Jenn was just bullshit.

I don't see how run a restaurant going ape shit all the time.

Chef Ramsey does it, but he does it because of everybody else's performance. Rock just blows up if someone looks at him funny.

I don't see him making it.
have you worked in a kitchen? everyone goes apeshit and blows up all the time when it's busy.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-07-2007, 10:29 AM
No way Bonnie wins sorry nice girl with a good palet. Bonnie is no where near ready to run a resturant let anone a top Vegas resturant. If Rock doesn't blow up he is moving to Vegas.

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 11:25 AM
have you worked in a kitchen? everyone goes apeshit and blows up all the time when it's busy.

Yes I have.

Have you?

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 11:26 AM
No way Bonnie wins sorry nice girl with a good palet. Bonnie is no where near ready to run a resturant let anone a top Vegas resturant. If Rock doesn't blow up he is moving to Vegas.

He will blow up.
He's going to be working with morons.

Bonnie wins.

leemajors
08-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Yes I have.

Have you?
yes. with extremely high volume and poor ventilation.

EmerilLagasse
08-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Rock is the superior chef without a doubt and if he can control his temper.... BAM!, he'll win.

averageusaconsumer
08-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I hope that Bonnie wins. Rock is too much of a hot head plus I like rooting for the underdog, who would be Bonnie since she was primarily a nanny prior to the show. And Julia does need to get a grip, what a poor fucking loser. She may be Bonnie's downfall. I wouldn't have picked the bitch.

fatsack
08-07-2007, 03:36 PM
While I do think Rock will win, I also think Bonnie has been low-balling it. I thinks she's a personal chef who also is a nanny, not a nanny who also cooked a few dishes.

JoeChalupa
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
I hope that Bonnie wins. Rock is too much of a hot head plus I like rooting for the underdog, who would be Bonnie since she was primarily a nanny prior to the show. And Julia does need to get a grip, what a poor fucking loser. She may be Bonnie's downfall. I wouldn't have picked the bitch.

Well, the bitch is going to culinary school!!! I don't think she was any worse of a loser than the others.

johnsmith
08-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Well, the bitch is going to culinary school!!! I don't think she was any worse of a loser than the others.

That's what I'm saying. She's crying like it's the end of the world, but he's bringing her back next season, plus sending her to culinary school.

Even if she doesn't win next season, she'll have so much free press by going on the show twice, she'll end up with a place somewhere.

She needs to man the fuck up.

johnsmith
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
While I do think Rock will win, I also think Bonnie has been low-balling it. I thinks she's a personal chef who also is a nanny, not a nanny who also cooked a few dishes.

I agree with this. She's played the "nanny" card quite a bit during this show too.

Sunshine
08-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Rock should have picked Julia for his team.
Bonnie will come out the victor, b/c Rock will lose it.
Bonnie will ask Jen to come work for her in her restaurant.

peewee's lovechild
08-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Where they will put on a show at midnight eating each other out.

I'd pay to watch that.

JoeChalupa
08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Rock should have picked Julia for his team.
Bonnie will come out the victor, b/c Rock will lose it.

Mmmm...nothing beats Jen's pasta straight from the top of the trash for that little bit of texture and taste.

JoeChalupa
08-14-2007, 02:07 PM
Kudos to Roc on winning Hell's Kitchen this year. I knew he had won after the last test. And don't blame Bonnie's loss on her and Julia's spat. That had little to nothing to do with it.
Roc had to deal with Josh's mistakes and took control.
Bonnie will do very well in her future I'm sure.

JoeChalupa
07-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Anyone watching tonight's finale?

JoeChalupa
07-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I thought Petroza had it.

Chef Ramsay
07-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Christina was the right long term choice plus she was much hotter in Hell's Kitchen.

peewee's lovechild
07-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Christina was the right long term choice plus she was much hotter in Hell's Kitchen.

This current season's finale thread is here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100825