PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

Jimcs50
12-10-2004, 09:04 AM
I want to know who killed themselves last night. After the way all the Chicken Littles were crying last night, I am sure that some of you killed yourselves in the night. Please register yourselves in this thread so I can be sure you are ok.

Also if you are dead, do not haunt Pop, even though according to most of you, last night's loss was all his fault.

Thankyou for your participation.

travis2
12-10-2004, 09:05 AM
:bang :shootme

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Actually...I laughed it off...You gotta admire what McGrady did and just appreciate the fact that you got the opportunity to see it...

it's all basketball and it's all good...

Jimcs50
12-10-2004, 09:21 AM
CC, you are right, it was one of those rare sports occurances that you can say later that you saw one of the greatest performances in the history of all sports. I mean, you will probably never again see one man score 13 pts in the last 35 secs, at least not for another generation...it was almost surreal.

Props to TMac, bigtime.

It was only one loss.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-10-2004, 09:24 AM
He's still an SOB, though. :lol

coz
12-10-2004, 09:28 AM
I'm actually OK with the loss(es). I'm a little bit leary of any Spurs team that starts the season this hot. We have a SPAM tradition I've grown quite used to. This hot start had me thinking the dreaded phrase "peak too soon".

Rasho is still pissing me off though.

SpursWoman
12-10-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm actually OK with the loss(es). I'm a little bit leary of any Spurs team that starts the season this hot. We have a SPAM tradition I've grown quite used to. This hot start had me thinking the dreaded phrase "peak too soon".

Rasho is still pissing me off though.

Me, too.

violentkitten
12-10-2004, 09:29 AM
http://www.splashcru.com/images/Paulmooney3.jpg

the spurs make the buffalo bills look clutch

ducks
12-10-2004, 09:34 AM
this loss ticked me off for 5 minutes but then I was ok

tp was very unselfish and had 9 assist
brown was awesome
this loss was a fluke
mcgrady will not do that again in less then a minute his entire career

boutons
12-10-2004, 09:35 AM
I'm here, I'm pissed, and I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore :)

Come on, Spurs, this can be a very, very special Spurs campaign, but you still have to make it happen.

Jim, I rilly rilly don't like the Spurs giving the others teams opportunties for impossible, miracle performances. Last night, the Spurs became the forever-infamous victim to a 2nd miracle performance in a just one year. Enough is enough.

Jimcs50
12-10-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm here, I'm pissed, and I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore :)

Come on, Spurs, this can be a very, very special Spurs campaign, but you still have to make it happen.

Jim, I rilly rilly don't like the Spurs giving the others teams opportunties for impossible, miracle performances. Last night, the Spurs became the forever-infamous victim to a 2nd miracle performance in a just one year. Enough is enough.

But boutons, we were all saying how boring the Spurs wins have been just a week ago.....last night made up for the boring wins, yes? :spin

TMac's performance in going to be part of NBA lore now with that performance, as it should. It was great to see it, even though we lost. I mean how many of us just knew that when he was dribbling up the floor, that he was going to make a 3 pointer to win the game? He was in the biggest zone ever, and all we could do was drop our jaws and watch in wonderment.

tlongII
12-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Great night of NBA basketball last night! T-Mac was incredible, the Sonics won yet again in Dallas, and Shareef hit a game-winning 3 for my Blazers. Gotta love it!

SpursWoman
12-10-2004, 09:44 AM
TMac's performance in going to be part of NBA lore now with that performance, as it should. It was great to see it, even though we lost. I mean how many of us just knew that when he was dribbling up the floor, that he was going to make a 3 pointer to win the game? He was in the biggest zone ever, and all we could do was drop our jaws and watch in wonderment.

It sucks that it was against us, but that was unreal. That was right up there with Reggie Miller's comeback a few years ago, IMO. :wow :wow

Jimcs50
12-10-2004, 09:45 AM
It sucks that it was against us, but that was unreal. That was right up there with Reggie Miller's comeback a few years ago, IMO. :wow :wow

SW!!! I am sooo glad you are still with us darlin. :elephant

samikeyp
12-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Jim is right...Hey! You! Yeah, You! Come down off the ledge! Its only December! :)

bigzak25
12-10-2004, 09:51 AM
two choke jobs in two night is disappointing. props to McGrady....talk about effin clutch.

on to the next game. Our Spurs defininitely needed to be reminded that there is alot of work to do.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2004, 09:52 AM
ahhh...more voices of reason!

I LOVE this forum!

http://chailang.tianyablog.com/Photo/2004/3/14/42535_22647.jpg

violentkitten
12-10-2004, 09:57 AM
http://www.hostilewitness.com/images/clown.jpg

i want to !@#$ someone up

whottt
12-10-2004, 09:58 AM
I want to know who killed themselves last night. After the way all the Chicken Littles were crying last night, I am sure that some of you killed yourselves in the night. Please register yourselves in this thread so I can be sure you are ok.

Also if you are dead, do not haunt Pop, even though according to most of you, last night's loss was all his fault.

Thankyou for your participation.

I laughed it off as it happened...then I went back and rewatched the game and looked at the boxscores and was able isolate the cause of this loss to one reason...

Guess...

After that I didn't feel like laughing anymore.

Phenomanul
12-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Don't leave us hangin.....

Manu20
12-10-2004, 11:39 AM
I officially hate T Mac as much as Kobe.
I'm over the loss though.

lessthannick11
12-10-2004, 11:41 AM
You know whats funny? I went nuts after the loss, and I live in wisconsin so went nuts after the last loss too, and then like an hour later I was like, oh yeah we are still in first place. Both of my teams had bad losses but both are still in first, especially SA.....
Just the life of a spursfan.

I guess we got caught up in having a good start for once, just wait till we hit our hot streak later in the season

lessthannick11
12-10-2004, 11:42 AM
the last packer game I meant by the way

GrandeDavid
12-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Its very early in the marathon regular season and the Spurs are still on top...besides, I'm very busy. So having said that, I could honestly give a shit less. Back to work.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Last time I checked my calendar it was nowhere close to March 1.

The Spurs can go 30-30 in their first sixty games for all I care as long as they make the playoffs in this weak-ass league.

bigzak25
12-10-2004, 12:20 PM
btw, Jim, i really hate the title of this thread. there has to be a better way to ask who's still alive....

SlovenianGuy
12-10-2004, 12:24 PM
http://www.xmdongshun.com/image/products/20043161047220MT001.jpg

SlovenianGuy
1982-2004

bigzak25
12-10-2004, 12:28 PM
RIP. we still have faith in Beno bro!

Emeyin
12-10-2004, 12:45 PM
2 losses in a row.. time to jump off a bridge.. lol

but seriously i'm pissed..

Taco
12-10-2004, 01:09 PM
I need another Beer!!!!

johnny00
12-10-2004, 01:16 PM
I went back and rewatched the game and looked at the boxscores and was able isolate the cause of this loss to one reason...

Guess...

For those of you who haven't......Pop.

And I can't say I don't disagree.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2004, 01:21 PM
Sorry SlovenianGuy...this is the modern USA here and we can't allow christian symbols in our forum like that cross on the tombstone...it's just not politically correct...:nope... :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-10-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm just waiting to find a tall enough building to leap off of. Latest observation about this shithole of a city-Rockets fans are obnoxious.

Congratulations you assclowns, you made probably the second dumbest move this off season, you're still two games below 500 and you're not going to make the playoffs, but you beat the Spurs. You now join the elite ranks of such dynasties as the Grizzlies and Raptors. Grrrr.

duncan2k5
12-10-2004, 02:17 PM
i knew he was gonna hit it when i saw him dribbling down the court. but i wasnt that mad. im glad it was Tmac that did it. im tired of ppl saying how clutch Kobe is. to me Tmac is more clutch, ive seen him in that zone in the fourth quarter of many games. its just that Kobe is always in the spotlight. but i guess we are seeing how clutch Kobe is this year. LOLOL

wildbill2u
12-10-2004, 02:40 PM
thank God tony got a few assists--after shooting in the 20% range. People would be asking for Beno to start.

Say...why not start that thread?

pooh
12-10-2004, 03:30 PM
I was wondering where Reggie Miller was last night, being that the Pacers were off yesterday. :) I guess he donned a Rockets jersey for a night.

Free Ron, JO, and Jax!

SlovenianGuy
12-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Sorry SlovenianGuy...this is the modern USA here and we can't allow christian symbols in our forum like that cross on the tombstone...it's just not politically correct...:nope... :lol

Sorry CosmicCowboy. Too late. I can't do anything about that.

I'M DEAD!!!!

spursfaninla
12-10-2004, 07:56 PM
I laughed it off as it happened...then I went back and rewatched the game and looked at the boxscores and was able isolate the cause of this loss to one reason...

Guess...

AJ's not on the team anymore what.... :drunk

slayermin
12-10-2004, 08:09 PM
I can't believe some of you took the loss so hard. It was a miraculous comeback but T-Mac is not your average player. He is difficult guard and the Spurs shouldn't have coasted the last 40 seconds.

The only thing I am bummed about is that we are 0-1 against the Yao/T-Mac Rockets.