PDA

View Full Version : Wow... a post with meaningful content?

TheAuthority
08-01-2007, 04:39 AM
I'm new to the forums, thought I'd contribute a couple interesting videos. If you've already seen them, which I'm sure a lot of you have, there's no need to comment saying you have. K? Anyway, here... very good watching if you have the time.

December 21st, 2012 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ash_5a_37-w)

Interview with IRS Commissioner (http://youtube.com/watch?v=nX-03Sf1wDo)

Mexico's Government Confirms UFO's to be Real (http://youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y)

Zeitgeist's Movie on the Federal Reserve (http://zeitgeistmovie.com)

Loose Change 9/11 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change&total=2989&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Disclosure Project (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk)

If any of this interests anyone, I have more videos and knowledge to share.

Extra Stout
08-01-2007, 08:08 AM
Thank you mouse.

DarkReign
08-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Ugh, cant believe I responded to a Mouse troll.....

gtownspur
08-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Thank you mouse.

This for real! i was a top secret covert black ops part time janitor at DULCE Underground Labs during the 70's, I was involved in a fight involving the delta force and the reptilian greys where 15 of my colleagues were dismembered. THe alien technology I was priveleged to witness was breathtaking. They have plasma touchscreen hotpocket warmers, Ray guns that shoot cheesy puffs, and a huge machine with a nucleur generator and conveyor belt that turns midgets into Masonic Joos international bankers.

It's all true, the JOOOOS, the Masons, Bilderbergers, Illumaniti, and the Labor Unions and Spics were all involved in the 911 coverup.

Michael Vick was going to come forth, but they fabricated animal cruelty charges against him.

Bukkakes!

DarkReign
08-01-2007, 05:35 PM
This for real! i was a top secret covert black ops part time janitor at DULCE Underground Labs during the 70's, I was involved in a fight involving the delta force and the reptilian greys where 15 of my colleagues were dismembered. THe alien technology I was priveleged to witness was breathtaking. They have plasma touchscreen hotpocket warmers, Ray guns that shoot cheesy puffs, and a huge machine with a nucleur generator and conveyor belt that turns midgets into Masonic Joos international bankers.

It's all true, the JOOOOS, the Masons, Bilderbergers, Illumaniti, and the Labor Unions and Spics were all involved in the 911 coverup.

Michael Vick was going to come forth, but they fabricated animal cruelty charges against him.

Bukkakes!

Gtown, you have outdone yourself.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-01-2007, 06:17 PM

Bukkakes!

:lol Ok. THERE's some meaningful content! :lol

Wild Cobra
08-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Want the truth about aliens, just watch Stargate SG-1. What's this world going to come to now that Thor is dead?

Thor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor)
Stargete SG-1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_sg-1)

gtownspur
08-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Hold on! Quick somebody post a picture of a cow mutilation next to Barry Bonds injecting himself some amino acid next to Goat Boy and Brittney's shaved Chacha!!

Hurry, the Truth is out there sheeple!!!

Ron Paul 2008!

Bukkakes!!

TheAuthority
08-02-2007, 03:47 AM
When the combined IQ of responders has reached 100, let me know.

TheAuthority
08-02-2007, 03:55 AM

Bukkakes!

Basically you are the reason why government can play the people like puppets. I'm guessing you're probably 17... most likely a minority... most likely uneducated... most likely a virgin, as your post count on this forum would indicate. People that can't open their eyes to facts, simply because their feeble brains can't fathom something like an ET presence on the earth being a thing of reality, or the government taking them for fools... it's pathetic, really. I'm surprised you aren't in the US Army right now being used as a human shield. You and the other wastes of life. Let me put this in terms you can understand... PWNT N00B LAWLZ!!!!OEN!!!ONE!@!!ELEVEN

DarkReign
08-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Basically you are the reason why government can play the people like puppets. I'm guessing you're probably 17... most likely a minority... most likely uneducated... most likely a virgin, as your post count on this forum would indicate. People that can't open their eyes to facts, simply because their feeble brains can't fathom something like an ET presence on the earth being a thing of reality, or the government taking them for fools... it's pathetic, really. I'm surprised you aren't in the US Army right now being used as a human shield. You and the other wastes of life. Let me put this in terms you can understand... PWNT N00B LAWLZ!!!!OEN!!!ONE!@!!ELEVEN

Seriously, you need to come to political forum more often. Its going to be great with you around.

xrayzebra
08-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Seriously, you need to come to political forum more often. Its going to be great with you around.

For a two year old he does pretty well. But I don't think
his Mom will let him on the computer that often. :nope

Extra Stout
08-02-2007, 08:09 AM
You're hilarious mouse.

gtownspur
08-02-2007, 04:04 PM

That's right! that's why i need guidance from a 47 yr old virgin who sells old laptops and rakes leaves for a living!

gtownspur
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Ru paul 2008! Corso! Bukkakes!!
Sounds more like it.

smeagol
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Troll forum

TheAuthority
08-03-2007, 05:09 AM
For a two year old he does pretty well. But I don't think
his Mom will let him on the computer that often. :nope

Um... burn?

That's right! that's why i need guidance from a 47 yr old virgin who sells old laptops and rakes leaves for a living!

Sorry, unfortunately, I already played the virgin card. Use that "gtown" education to think of something original.

gtownspur
08-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Um... burn?

Sorry, unfortunately, I already played the virgin card. Use that "gtown" education to think of something original.

Yep, you have. You've played that virginity card for 47 years to garner sympathy to get you laid and not even obese bitches with boils have lent you an ear.

But thank you for reenforcing that this thread is less to do with content and more to do with idiocy and smack talk.

TheAuthority
08-04-2007, 07:17 AM
But thank you for reenforcing that this thread is less to do with content and more to do with idiocy and smack talk.

You made it that.

gtownspur
08-04-2007, 07:35 AM
You made it that.

Sure, i'll take credit for the smack talk, you can cover for the idiocy.

TheAuthority
08-04-2007, 08:16 AM
GG @ "I know you are but what am I"