PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

Soul_Patch
08-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I know there is probably already a thread for it, but this is specific to last nights episode.

W T F is up with the girl that cries about every single fucking thing that happens.

Seriously i mean, anything...someone moves she cries, someone farts, she cries...i seriously want to kick her in the fucking head...alot...

And what is up with the black chick who all the sudden found god, and claims that god has already decided who will win big brother. Golden quote from her...."God is Gangsta, he just gets it done"

What in the fuck....god is gangster? give me a fucking break.

IceColdBrewski
08-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Amber is the one who cries over everything. It was kinda funny at first, but now it's just getting annoying. Turn off the waterworks already. The sad part is, I'll bet she ends up winning the whole thing because nobody wants to hurt poor Ambers' feelings.

Soul_Patch
08-01-2007, 09:21 AM
i thought my wife was just exagerating at first talking about it...but wow...i mean she cried that the gay guy took the prizes? cried when the put the football dude up for eviction? give me a break already.

also what is her infatuation with the gay guy? constantly telling him "I love you so much!!" wtf you just met the dude like 3 weeks ago.

Sp Ginobili 20
08-01-2007, 12:26 PM
She was one of my favorites in the beginning, but her crying has got to stop.