PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Draft (Round 1)

ATRAIN
08-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Which RB would you take in the 1st round? QB? WR?

peewee's lovechild
08-01-2007, 11:03 AM
If you take a QB in the first round, just forefeit the season.

ATRAIN
08-01-2007, 11:05 AM
If you take a QB in the first round, just forefeit the season.

LOL hey man what about Manning, He is the only worth while QB for the first round.

J.T.
08-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I have a low pick in the first round so I am probably leaning towards Joseph Addai. I've got pick 9 out of 12. Might go with a WR in the first but I've got a feeling Addai is going to have Pro Bowl numbers, but he won't make the PB because he plays in the same conference as LT and LJ.

TheTruth
08-01-2007, 05:32 PM
I don't think Addai will be there at 9 this season.

Depends on how many teams are in your league. If you have 14 or more, you can possible think about a QB later in the first round. Only Peyton or Carson.

What is the PPR rule? One of my leagues gives a full point for any reception, so WR's will be going fast towards the end of the first. Smith and Johnson are for sure going first round. Maybe Torry and TO.

T Park
08-02-2007, 02:18 AM
If you have a top 5 pick, and either LT or Steven Jackson is available, you take them, without question.

TheTruth
08-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Jeez, TPark always comes hard with those bold pieces of advice.

peewee's lovechild
08-02-2007, 09:02 AM
LOL hey man what about Manning, He is the only worth while QB for the first round.

Like The Truth said, pick a QB only if you have a late pick and only if you're picking Manning or Palmer.

Other than that, pick a RB or a top notch WR.

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't think Addai will be there at 9 this season.

Depends on how many teams are in your league. If you have 14 or more, you can possible think about a QB later in the first round. Only Peyton or Carson.

What is the PPR rule? One of my leagues gives a full point for any reception, so WR's will be going fast towards the end of the first. Smith and Johnson are for sure going first round. Maybe Torry and TO.

What about Brees?

ATRAIN
08-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Like The Truth said, pick a QB only if you have a late pick and only if you're picking Manning or Palmer.

Other than that, pick a RB or a top notch WR.

Well depending on what pick I own and what the idiots in my league will pick.

J.T.
08-03-2007, 11:12 AM
What about Brees?

I think it's safe to say Brees can be thrown into the late 1st QB mix too, but there's no way of knowing if the Saints will replicate their success from last year. I'd assume they would though.

John Patrick
08-03-2007, 12:31 PM
He has another weapon in Meachem, but I cant forget how the ravens thrashed them, so maybe against top notch d's...

John Patrick
08-03-2007, 12:32 PM
i aint a homer, so if sjax or gore are available, i'll take them if tomlinson isnt.