PDA

View Full Version : Boston Celtics: Destined to Fail

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Smh

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
it was only a matter of time until we heard some more bullshit from you, Chris Childs.

Are they destined to fail just like LeBron was destined to fail against Detroit, as you told us all?

CubanMustGo
08-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Smh

What a take. Shows the typical intelligence (or lack thereof) associated with "Chris Childs." :bang

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
it was only a matter of time until we heard some more bullshit from you, Chris Childs.

Are they destined to fail just like LeBron was destined to fail against Detroit, as you told us all?

Um, first off.... I've never said that LeBron was destined to fail against Detroit, I said LeBron is a Joke, Period.

Second, The Boston Celtics getting KG have been diagnosed with stage 1 Team Cancer. It's just a matter of time before that overrated team implodes and have to become a lottery team again. KG is a cancer and his presence will spread throughout the team and he will not make it out of the first round if his OVERRATED team gets there.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Um, first off.... I've never said that LeBron was destined to fail against Detroit, I said LeBron is a Joke, Period.
o really? i believe somebody around these parts lost a bet to me over Lebron versus Detroit, but I let him stick around to shampoo my crotch. who was that?

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:45 AM
What a take. Shows the typical intelligence (or lack thereof) associated with "Chris Childs." :bang

Look, I just get sick of people crowning the Boston Failtics like their the team to beat because they got KG. BS! Even though the East is pathetic, the only 2 teams who should be getting their praise is New York and Detroit. No other team from the East should be getting any hype for what they've done in the offseason.

Detroit and New York are a lock for the ECF.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:47 AM
:lmao

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:50 AM
o really? i believe somebody around these parts lost a bet to me over Lebron versus Detroit, but I let him stick around to shampoo my crotch. who was that?

The Bet wasn't really on because you shouldn't of been on the damn site at that time(spursdynasty) so deal or not it didn't really matter.

And how did that KG for Dirk campaign work out for ya? lol

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:50 AM

It's more believeable than Dallas making it out of the first round next year.

BOO YAH

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
The Bet wasn't really on because you shouldn't of been on the damn site at that time(spursdynasty) so deal or not it didn't really matter.

And how did that KG for Dirk campaign work out for ya? lol
It's not my fault Donnie Nelson is a dumbass.

and my bet with SD was already off the record. get a good lather on that shampoo, i've been letting my pubes grow out.

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:53 AM
As I was saying, by getting KG, the Celtics have developed in to 2 things.....

1....they have become the most overrated team since the 2006-07 Mavericks

2.... they are destined to fail given KG's cancerous presence on the team

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 10:57 AM
It's not my fault Donnie Nelson is a dumbass.

and my bet with SD was already off the record. get a good lather on that shampoo, i've been letting my pubes grow out.

Hey if you like males shampooing your pubes then you should keep that to yourself instead of letting your business out like that.

Or you might as well come out of the closet right now and ADMIT.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Hey if you like males shampooing your pubes then you should keep that to yourself instead of letting your business out like that.
weren't you a girl? cuz you talk like a bitch. my mistake.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:59 AM
OH YEAH you're the crack head. i remember now.

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 11:05 AM
OH YEAH you own me. i remember now.

FIXED

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 11:07 AM
i love it in the ass
FIXED

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 11:11 AM
i love it in the ass

REFIXED

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 11:12 AM
prison rape is my favorite
REREFIXED

703 Spurz
08-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Look, I just get sick of people crowning the Boston Failtics like their the team to beat because they got KG. BS! Even though the East is pathetic, the only 2 teams who should be getting their praise is New York and Detroit. No other team from the East should be getting any hype for what they've done in the offseason.

Knicks huh? Keep dreaming jackoff

mardigan
08-01-2007, 11:18 AM
As I was saying, by getting KG, the Celtics have developed in to 2 things.....

1....they have become the most overrated team since the 2006-07 Mavericks

2.... they are destined to fail given KG's cancerous presence on the team
KG has never been a cancer, so I dont know where you are getting that bullshit.
And the Knicks aint making shit next year

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 11:18 AM
REREFIXED

To even have that thought in your head.....SUSPICIOUS smh

You're pathetic mono just admit it. Keep staying under my level.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 11:30 AM
you two should play naked ping pong with each other

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 11:31 AM
you two should play naked ping pong with each other
go jerk off to your gugliotta poster

JamStone
08-01-2007, 11:32 AM
go jerk off to your gugliotta poster

You must be wearing your "I schooled someone on the internet today" t-shirt today.

You're on fire!

Flo-Rida
08-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes they do have kg paul perice and allen but where is there bench

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
You must be wearing your "I schooled someone on the internet today" t-shirt today.

You're on fire!
not even a denial from you. nice.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-01-2007, 11:46 AM
At this point I think they are going to have Ainge and Rivers suit up and pull double duty.

The Celtics aren't going to be a lottery team in that conference, but anyone predictng much more than that is overreaching. As many have pointed out they are going to be killed by their lack of depth.

And KG is not a locker room cancer. There are some things you can knock him on but that ain't one. He's been in a shitty situation in Minny for a while and he's handled it a lot better than someone like Kobe, VC, or Rasheed.

Findog
08-01-2007, 11:46 AM

They still have their MLE and LLE. Whatever FAs are still out there, Boston just became a more attractive option.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 11:52 AM
They still have their MLE and LLE. Whatever FAs are still out there, Boston just became a more attractive option.
they can sign all those guys that Dallas isn't.

Seriously, if they could grab Matt Barnes and Eddie Jones or something along those lines...they would be looking really nice. Even if Barnes is overrated and Jones is over the hill, they both are still nice role players.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Reports say they are going after Matt Barnes, PJ Brown, James Posey, Dikembe Mutombo, and Brevin Knight.

ShackO
08-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Second, The Boston Celtics getting KG have been diagnosed with stage 1 Team Cancer. It's just a matter of time before that overrated team implodes and have to become a lottery team again. KG is a cancer and his presence will spread throughout the team and he will not make it out of the first round if his OVERRATED team gets there.

How much time....???

Given their ages there will need to be some changes down the road but that kinda statement means nothing...

Like saying it is only a matter of time before it will rain...... Most places on earth it is inevitable...........

In what way is KG a cancer.......... That seems to be news to me......

mardigan
08-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Free agents come calling the Hub
By Steve Bulpett and Mark Murphy / Celtics Notebook
Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - Updated: 07:04 AM EST

In a rather amazing turn of events, Boston has suddenly become a desirable city for NBA free agents. Agents for legitimate veteran players were actually calling the Celtics [team stats] yesterday, looking to place their clients in Boston as news of Kevin Garnett’s arrival spilled out further.

Presently, agents and league sources confirm that the Celts are looking at four point guards and five big men as they try to find the right players to support their talented trio.

Eddie House, Troy Hudson, Brevin Knight and Charlie Bell are reportedly on the point guard list. Bell is a restricted free agent, which makes his situation a little different (Milwaukee can match any offer he gets). Hudson had his contract bought out by the Timberwolves yesterday, making him a free agent. And while the C’s were previously steering away from Knight because of alleged locker room issues, a source said, “Hey, just about everyone that’s out there now has (a few) spots.”

As for big men, Doc Rivers said the Celts are “very interested” in Dikembe Mutombo as a backup center, while P.J. Brown, Michael Ruffin, Calvin Booth and Scot Pollard are also under consideration.

With money tight as the Celtics head into the market, rookies Glen Davis and Brandon Wallace may get larger roles sooner than expected.

oligarchy
08-01-2007, 02:03 PM
They don't have a full roster yet. They have to have 12 minimum and I think they have 10 (11?). They have the full MLE and have LLE. When they fill their roster then it can be debatable, until then it's all conjecture. Then again, even after they have their roster set, nothing is a lock. If they get some decent pickups you just never know.

mardigan
08-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Mutombo would be a great pick up for them

Findog
08-01-2007, 02:11 PM
How much time....???

Given their ages there will need to be some changes down the road but that kinda statement means nothing...

Like saying it is only a matter of time before it will rain...... Most places on earth it is inevitable...........

If KG has cancer, then Chris Childs was afflicted with "cantplayitis"

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 03:11 PM
If KG has cancer, then Chris Childs was afflicted with "cantplayitis"

You're a Mavs fan.............. :rolleyes

stretch
08-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Reports say they are going after Matt Barnes, PJ Brown, James Posey, Dikembe Mutombo, and Brevin Knight.
Posey and Knight would be very nice guys to add. I would rather we have a better scorer coming off the bench, but there arent many solid scorers available now, unless we trade, but i doubt we are trading anyone. That is, anyone that will get us good scorers.

Findog
08-01-2007, 03:14 PM

That's better than being a Knicks fan.

Randolph + Curry = 50 points on both ends of the floor.

oligarchy
08-01-2007, 03:15 PM

You're a Knicks fan................... :rolleyes

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 03:16 PM
How much time....???

How much time....???
I'll give them 2 years

Yeah it does mean something especially with a team that's overrated with a cancer name KG on it.

Not with the overrated Failtics

KG is a cancer.........just like T-Mac

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 03:19 PM

......meaning that he's not?

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
......meaning that he's not?

No....meaning that he's a superstar that can't get his team out of the first round. 2004 doesn't count as it was a fluke season for the wolves.

Findog
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
You know you want some of this Chris Childs. Smell the Taint!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1263/976174576_d146b3b1fb_o.jpg

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 03:29 PM
That's better than being a Knicks fan.

Randolph + Curry = 50 points on both ends of the floor.

I guess your right especially if you share championship celebrations with the spurs and the rockets. Too bad the mavs will never have one .

Chris Childs
08-01-2007, 03:31 PM

Must be your favorite picture

ShackO
08-01-2007, 04:04 PM
How much time....???
I'll give them 2 years

In two years, maybe three the party will prob be over. Most teams don't even get that............. & that still gives them plenty of time to work on it..........

That is not an answer......... If it is just your opinion that is fine........ I would take him in a heart beat over almost anyone else in the NBA. Even if only for a few years of great exciting bball..........

Findog
08-01-2007, 04:13 PM
I guess your right especially if you share championship celebrations with the spurs and the rockets. Too bad the mavs will never have one .

And too bad Texas will never beat Oklahoma.
And too bad the Red Sox will never break the curse.
And too bad the Spurs will never get past Shaq and Kobe.
And too bad the White Sox will never break the Black Sox curse.

Tell us more Nostradamus.

SRJ
08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
How many of us were alive the last time the Knicks won the NBA Championship? Did they have television back then?

JamStone
08-01-2007, 04:22 PM
not even a denial from you. nice.

I'm a nice guy. I don't need to deny something I know isn't true.

So if you want to visualize me jerking off to a picture of Tom Gugliotta, I'll let you have your fantasy. I don't want to ruin it for you. It's just the internet, I'm not offended by you dreaming of me skeeting.

Again, t's just the internet. I'd only be concerned if I actually knew you.

Go right ahead and keep dreaming of me like that. It's disturbing, but like I said I'm a nice guy. You can keep that fantasy.

Plus, you're a cool internet poster. You're so witty and clever. Both of your friends must think you're a riot.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 04:25 PM

WTF????

That's wrong.

Findog
08-01-2007, 04:27 PM
How many of us were alive the last time the Knicks won the NBA Championship? Did they have television back then?

Well, I'm a Cowboys fan, but seeing as how I wasn't fucking alive at the time, the Super Bowl wins over the Dolphins and Broncos do nothing for me.

Based on the level of acumen displayed in his posts, I'm guessing Chris Childs is about 13 or 14, so he would have no memories of Willis, Clyde, Bill, Dave and Red. And as long as Dolan and Isiah are in charge, the only Knick titles he's going to see are on ESPN Classic.

Findog
08-01-2007, 04:28 PM
WTF????

That's wrong.

Hey, I'm only giving CC what he wants.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm a nice guy. I don't need to deny something I know isn't true.

So if you want to visualize me jerking off to a picture of Tom Gugliotta, I'll let you have your fantasy. I don't want to ruin it for you. It's just the internet, I'm not offended by you dreaming of me skeeting.

Go right ahead and keep dreaming of me like that. It's disturbing, but like I said I'm a nice guy. You can keep that fantasy.

Plus, you're a cool internet poster. You're so witty and clever. Both of your friends must think you're a riot.

yet you keep replying, Mr. Above It

you'd think someone who feigns self-security this much would realize what he's doing every time he replies.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 05:39 PM
yet you keep replying, Mr. Above It

you'd think someone who feigns self-security this much would realize what he's doing every time he replies.

no denial. nice.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 05:40 PM
no denial. nice.
no denial that i'm witty and clever? nah, i'll keep those. thanks for responding.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 05:42 PM
no denial that i'm witty and clever? nah, i'll keep those. thanks for responding.

no problem. but, now that you admit you're fantasizing about me jerking off, i suddenly feel a tad bit embarrassed.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 05:44 PM
no problem. but, now that you admit you're fantasizing about me jerking off, i suddenly feel a tad bit embarrassed.
nobody admitted to anything about that, but now that i know you jerk off to a Tom Gugliotta poster i'm going to leave you alone. But thanks for responding again.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 05:46 PM
nobody admitted to anything about that, but now that i know you jerk off to a Tom Gugliotta poster i'm going to leave you alone. But thanks for responding again.

thank goodness i'm clothed. you're not watching me, are you?

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 05:49 PM
thank goodness i'm clothed. you're not watching me, are you?

ummmm........no......remember this part?

apparently you didn't. and now unfortunately everybody knows that you jack it to a Gugliotta poster, and apparently you're unafraid of making a mess on your shirt and/or pants. this is just too much admission, i'm sorry i ever insulted the Googs in the first place.

oh, and thank you for your timely response.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 05:57 PM

apparently you didn't. and now unfortunately everybody knows that you jack it to a Gugliotta poster, and apparently you're unafraid of making a mess on your shirt and/or pants. this is just too much admission, i'm sorry i ever insulted the Googs in the first place.

Ok, so you're not watching me. That's a relief.

So, now we've established that me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster is not something you've seen, but only a fantasy of yours. Ok, I understand.

You have a vivid imagination.

stretch
08-01-2007, 07:19 PM

SRJ
08-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Internet slap fight aside, I'm just glad that there's an Atlantic Division team that matters again. The last time that happened...an all-time great center and a solid, defensive minded forward paired together? Oh, yeah. Orlando with Shaq and Horace Grant, 1996.

monosylab1k
08-01-2007, 10:29 PM
So, now we've established that me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster is not something you've seen, but only a fantasy of yours.
With basic 3rd grade reading skills, one will discern that the only things established in this conversation are A) i'm witty and clever, and B) you don't deny that you jack off to a poster of the Googs and in fact have implied very strongly that you do. Nothing else.

P.S. Thank you for your swift response to this subject.

JamStone
08-01-2007, 11:28 PM
If you want to make implications or inferences based on what is not denied, then we've established that you in fact do fantasize about me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster. You didn't deny it.

Reset for dramatic purposes:

monosylab1k, you fantasize about me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster.

Roxsfan
08-01-2007, 11:41 PM
to the op, knickerbockers suck dude....seriously.

the mavs are so much more relevant than the knicks will be anytime soon................oh and thanks to your team sucking so bad, we get steve francis back. :clap

btw, the celts will be pretty good and will OWN your team.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 11:30 AM
If you want to make implications or inferences based on what is not denied, then we've established that you in fact do fantasize about me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster. You didn't deny it.

Reset for dramatic purposes:

monosylab1k, you fantasize about me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster.
i only pointed out one thing in your little jerk-fest that i wouldn't own up to - being witty and clever. everything else was your own little misguided attempt to fuse the internet world with the real word and vice versa, contradicting your own fuckin self. nice try tho.

i'm seriously bored of this. it's alot more fun to talk shit with Childs or pussyface or atxrocker or any other fag on here cuz that's all it is. you, on the other hand, come across as the type who'd be willing to drive halfway across the country with a shotgun while wearing a diaper to get your revenge on someone talking shit to you over the dubya.

so enjoy your Gugliotta jerk sessions, just leave me alone holmes.

Findog
08-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Can we lock this thread? I don't want to hear anymore about Tom Gugliotta and skeeting.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 11:58 AM
i only pointed out one thing in your little jerk-fest that i wouldn't own up to - being witty and clever. everything else was your own little misguided attempt to fuse the internet world with the real word and vice versa, contradicting your own fuckin self. nice try tho.

i'm seriously bored of this. it's alot more fun to talk shit with Childs or pussyface or atxrocker or any other fag on here cuz that's all it is. you, on the other hand, come across as the type who'd be willing to drive halfway across the country with a shotgun while wearing a diaper to get your revenge on someone talking shit to you over the dubya.

so enjoy your Gugliotta jerk sessions, just leave me alone holmes.

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mr. Tough guy turns out to be :baby :pctoss

That was enjoyable to read.

When someone flips it on you, you fucking pull out your pussy and :cry

Sling all those fucking "I'm so cool on the internet" insults, and now you just want some guy you cracked on first to leave you alone.

:cry :cry :cry

You are exactly the bitch you make yourself out to be.

Oh, but you can still wear that "I schooled someone on the internet today" t-shirt. I won't tell anybody.

Go watch a squirting porno, you little bitch.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 12:34 PM
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mr. Tough guy turns out to be :baby :pctoss

That was enjoyable to read.

When someone flips it on you, you fucking pull out your pussy and :cry

Sling all those fucking "I'm so cool on the internet" insults, and now you just want some guy you cracked on first to leave you alone.

:cry :cry :cry

You are exactly the bitch you make yourself out to be.

Oh, but you can still wear that "I schooled someone on the internet today" t-shirt. I won't tell anybody.

Go watch a squirting porno, you little bitch.
proof that some people are champions only in their own mind.

you seriously have a problem when you take everything i say so literally. apparently you really are the type to drive across the country in a diaper.

talking shit on the internet is fun, homey. it's less fun when people let fly with info about their own sordid personal lives, especially when it involves a habit of masturbating to above average NBA players that they delusionally think of as superstars.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
proof that some people are champions only in their own mind.

you seriously have a problem when you take everything i say so literally. apparently you really are the type to drive across the country in a diaper.

talking shit on the internet is fun, homey. it's less fun when people let fly with info about their own sordid personal lives, especially when it involves a habit of masturbating to above average NBA players that they delusionally think of as superstars.

i'm seriously bored of this.

just leave me alone holmes.

Proof that you really can't let it go even though you accuse me of taking shit too serious.

You are a bitch who needs to re-affirm to yourself over and over and over again that you are cool by winning message board arguments.

:clap

Gosh darnit, people like you.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Proof that you really can't let it go even though you accuse me of taking shit too serious.

You are a bitch who needs to re-affirm to yourself over and over and over again that you are cool by winning message board arguments.
wow. what's that saying about the pot and the kettle?

thanks for yet another reply.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 12:59 PM
but honestly, you are boring as shit. dane cook is more naturally humorous than you are. before going on your trek to find Tom Gugliotta and proposition him for some hardcore buttfucking, learn a (funny) joke or two.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 01:13 PM
monsylab1k: "look, mom, I can't control myself. I can't stop responding to this guy on the internet even though I keep calling him boring. It's taking over me just like that one time I said I was done with legos but then kept playing with them for 25 years straight. It's taking over me. I'm going to make this guy look stupid by insulting him over and over and over again on this messageboard. I knew that the jerking off comment would get him. I can't stop typing. I can't stop typing. I can't stop typing. I can't stop typing ..."

JamStone
08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
wow. what's that saying about the pot and the kettle?

thanks for yet another reply.

Welcome.

That, by the way, is an implicit admittance.

Thank you for confirming that you are a bitch.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 01:17 PM
monsylab1k: "look, mom, I can't control myself. I can't stop responding to this guy on the internet even though I keep calling him boring. It's taking over me just like that one time I said I was done with legos but then kept playing with them for 25 years straight. It's taking over me. I'm going to make this guy look stupid by insulting him over and over and over again on this messageboard. I knew that the jerking off comment would get him. I can't stop typing. I can't stop typing. I can't stop typing. I can't stop typing ..."

Main Entry: iro·ny
Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler
1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony
2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Welcome.

That, by the way, is an implicit admittance.

Thank you for confirming that you are a bitch.
this is what i do. you're the one who got all high and mighty in the first place. until your lust for the Googs overtook you.

thank you for the reply.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Irony why? I was not the one who said I was bored with this. I was not the one who said leave me alone. I did not infer that I was done with this.

But, when all else fails, go back to the jerking off to Gugliotta insult ...

"can't stop typing. can't stop typing. can't stop typing ..."

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Irony why? I was not the one who said I was bored with this. I was not the one who said leave me alone. I did not infer that I was done with this.

But, when all else fails, go back to the jerking off to Gugliotta insult ...

"can't stop typing. can't stop typing. can't stop typing ..."
it's just funny how obsessed you are with this.

like i said, i do this shit all the time. i never said i'd stop typing, i just said you're by far the most boring and unhumorous person i've ever gotten into it with, and that you need to leave me alone. for your own good. this is just unhealthy for someone who claims to be so far above some stupid internet argument.

but, when all else fails, just contradict everything you said earlier.

thank you for your reply.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 01:46 PM
"can't stop typing. can't stop typing. can't stop typing. brain hurts, but can't stop typing."

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 02:17 PM
"can't stop typing. can't stop typing. can't stop typing. brain hurts, but can't stop typing."
seriously, try and come up with something remotely funny once in a while.

thanks for replying again.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 02:24 PM
You're absolutely right. I'm not funny. Nor, do I claim to be. Maybe I should just steal someone else's material and maybe that will be somewhat amusing ...

If I had to fuck a midget I'd probably fuck Wee Man, mainly cuz fucking a female midget just seems way too gross.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1888483#post1888483

... great signature idea

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 02:30 PM
You're absolutely right. I'm not funny. Nor, do I claim to be. Maybe I should just steal someone else's material and maybe that will be somewhat amusing ...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1888483#post1888483

... great signature idea
except that wasn't an attempt at humor. if i was trying to be funny you'd know, because you'd laugh.

You're absolutely right. I'm not funny.

this is a better sig idea.

thanks for the reply.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Oh, sorry, my fault, Mr. Male Midget fucker.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh, sorry, my fault, Mr. Male Midget fucker.
better than hanging out with a cum-stained Gugliotta poster.

i appreciate your reply.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 02:36 PM
i also think it's great, albeit pretty creepy, that you're so obsessed with this that you're willing to search through old posts of mine and even put them in your sig. leave the diaper and shotgun at home.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Dude, you want to be a gay midget fucker. Stop before we find out worse things about you.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Dude, you want to be a gay midget fucker. Stop before we find out worse things about you.
:sleep it's just getting pathetic for you now. thanks for replying, though.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 04:00 PM
LMAO, the gay midget fucker is bored.

I hope aspirations of being a gay midget fucker is not a result of boredom.

I won't judge you though. Don't let anyone crush your dreams of gay midget fucking.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 04:08 PM
LMAO, the gay midget fucker is bored.

I hope aspirations of being a gay midget fucker is not a result of boredom.

I won't judge you though. Don't let anyone crush your dreams of gay midget fucking.

:wakeup thanks for the reply. for your next one, regale us all with your theory on how Tom Gugliotta could ever possibly be a superstar.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Funny thing about all this ...

The idea of me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster came from YOUR twisted fantasizing mind.

The idea of you wanting to be a gay midget fucker was something you SPECIFICALLY posted.

Both your fantasies.

Now, I apologize for ruining those fantasies ... but I'm not a midget.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Funny thing about all this ...

The idea of me jerking off to a Tom Gugliotta poster came from YOUR twisted fantasizing mind.

The idea of you wanting to be a gay midget fucker was something you SPECIFICALLY posted.

Both your fantasies.

Now, I apologize for ruining those fantasies ... but I'm not a midget.
:music huh? oh thanks for replying. i'm not even bothering with reading your posts anymore, i know i won't find anything entertaining at this point. but again thanks for replying.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 04:33 PM
:music huh? oh thanks for replying. i'm not even bothering with reading your posts anymore, i know i won't find anything entertaining at this point. but again thanks for replying.

:dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee
:smchode: :smchode: :smchode: :smchode:

Hopefully it would mean you would stop responding as well ...

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant
:clap :clap :clap :clap

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 04:39 PM
:dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee
:smchode: :smchode: :smchode: :smchode:

Hopefully it would mean you would stop responding as well ...

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant
:clap :clap :clap :clap
thanks for the reply.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 04:57 PM
No problem, gay midget fucker.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
No problem, gay midget fucker.
'preciate you responding.

Turbo
08-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Yeah...

resistanze
08-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Last word.

TheAuthority
08-04-2007, 08:08 AM
winner = jam stone in a landslide

Chris Childs
08-04-2007, 08:47 PM
BUMP

Jamstone(The Nice Guy) vs. Mono(the HOMO)

ROUND 2.......