PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good time to bring back Joey? Crawford meets with NBA

ShackO
08-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Crawford meets with NBA; suspension remains

PHILADELPHIA -- NBA referee Joe Crawford, suspended by the league after an April 15 run-in with San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan, met with league officials Monday.

The meeting, which included NBA president of league and basketball operations Joel Litvin, executive vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson and director of officials Ronnie Nunn, plus Crawford and his attorney, ended without a resolution.

Crawford declined comment, according to the Philadelphia Daily News. The league refused comment as well, according to the newspaper.

Crawford was supsended on April 17 and didn't work the NBA playoffs. In the April 15 game, he ejected Duncan, saying at the time that Duncan "was complaining the whole game."

Duncan said after the game: "He looked at me and said 'Do you want to fight? Do you want to fight? If he wants to fight, we can fight. I don't have any problem with him, but we can do it if he wants to. I have no reason why in the middle of a game he would yell at me 'Do you want to fight?' "

In May, the head of the NBA players association said the players would welcome Crawford back.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/pete_mcentegart/04/17/ten.spot/p1_duncan.jpg

BUMP
08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
he should never have been freaking suspended to begin with. he made one mistake.

its just that people in San Antonio screamed and cried, like babies, until their faces turned purple to get him kicked out.

losers

ShackO
08-01-2007, 01:43 PM
One mistake....................?????

IMO the tax cheaters has made more then one mistake............

thispego
08-01-2007, 04:52 PM
he should never have been freaking suspended to begin with. he made one mistake.

its just that people in San Antonio screamed and cried, like babies, until their faces turned purple to get him kicked out.

losers
hahahaha, YEAH! that's what happened :rolleyes