PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Board's

Soul_Patch
08-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Ok thanks to B2B ive found myself trolling the www.unexplained-mysteries.com message boards for the better part of today.

This place is a hotbed of fucking wierdos and absurdities. There are some interesting inteligent topics to be found, but when they are wierd...they take a leap beyond wierd to fucking whoaville.

I found this little gem, and felt it needed to be shared.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98623&st=15

A few posts down...there is a guy claiming to have used a ouija board and talked to some "being"

Okay, I have an Quija board that is about 45 years old, which I have messed around with off and on for years. I discovered that with some people, I can't make the thing do anything, but whenever my buddy Brain and I give it a go, the thing really gets us in contact with a lot of weird stuff on "the other side."

Neither Brian nor I believe we are moving the oracle, even subconsciously. We take turns being blindfolded while we ask questions and get answers. So I called up Brian last night, he came over, we had a couple of drinks, watched the Minnesota Twins kick the s**t out of the Detroit Tigers, then got out the Quija Board to see if we could get some answers for OuijaBoy.

So here are the result fo our session. I'll put the answers of the Entity we contacted in ALL CAPS for everyone's convenience.

First Question to the Board: "We are seeking the guidance and wisdom of an advanced, intelligent entity -- does anyone care to make contact with us?

Answer: SPEAK.

Question: Hello! This is Ken and Brian. We are human beings on the planet earth. We are physical beings. Who are you?

Answer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'WHO ARE YOU?'

Question: We mean, what is your name? How do you identify yourself?

Answer: YOUR QUESTION MAKES VERY LITTLE SENSE. EXISTENCE IS EXISTENCE.

Question: Don't you have an individual identity? We mean, are you one of many?

Answer: YES, ONE OF MANY.

Question: So how do you identify yourself as opposed to others? That would be your specific name?

Answer: IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PRIMITIVE AND VULGAR TO EVEN CONSIDER AN INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY HERE.

Question: So you are a being who is one of many, but you have sort of a group mind?

Answer: NO. YOU APPARENTLY ARE OPERATING ON A LOWER TIER OF CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH MAKES FALSE DISTINCTIONS BASED ON THE PRIMACY OF INDIVIDUALITY.

Question: Yes, that's probably true. Here on earth, we all have individual egos, but also consider ourselves members of a group or species of creatures, which we call human beings. But we are okay with it -- does this bother you?

Answer: YOU ARE BIZARRE BUT NOT UNKNOWN.

Question: Well, be that as it may, and since you are apparently on a higher plane of development than our species, will you please answer some important questions for a friend of ours?

Answer: YES.

Question: Do you have a physical existence, or are you a creature composed of pure energy?

Answer: AGAIN, YOU MAKE FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL MATTER IS ENERGY. ENERGY IS PHYSICAL MATTER. DISTINCTIONS ARE ILLUSIONS OF THE LOWER ORDERS.

Question: Great! We think we know what you mean! What planet to you live on? Are you connected to our planet earth in some way?

Answer: THIS IS YET ANOTHER VERY INANE QUESTIONS FOR WHICH THERE CAN BE NO ANSWER SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE CONCEIVING OF YOUR REALITY IN THE PROPER WAY.

Question: Sorry. Okay, now here are the questions posed by our friend. First of all, Does God Exist?

Answer: DEFINE GOD.

Question: Well, over here there is much debate about what God is or is not, but let's just say that most people think God is the supreme entity that created the universe, all life, all reality, and ourselves.

Answer: THIS A CONCEPT OF PURE NONSENSE -- A COMMON PERSISTENT ILLUSION OF LOWER ORDER BEINGS -- THE ILLUSION IN GENERATED BY THE FALLACY OF SEPARATION AND INDIVIDUALITY.

Question: Okay, well take that as an answer. Thank you. Now, is there a soul?

Answer: DEFINE SOUL.

Question: Well, here on the planet earth, people make a distinction between what is physical and what is spiritual. A lot of people think that they have a kind of energy form that rides along inside their physical body, and will survive after the physical body dies. So, is there a soul?

Answer: HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING AT ALL? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT IS PHYSICAL AND WHAT IS ENERGY. TO SAY THAT A PHYSICAL BODY HAS A SECONDARY ENERGY BODY WITHIN IT IS LIKE SAYING THAT AN ICE CUBE HAS WATER IN IT.

Question: How do you know about ice and water?

Answer: BECAUSE OF YOUR LOWER LEVEL OF DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE, THERE IS MUCH YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND.

Question: Well, it seems like you are pulling our legs here then, because you needed to ask for definitions of concepts like God and the soul, yet you seem perfectly aware of ice and water.

Answer: YOU HAVE NO LEGS TO PULL.

Question: Whatever, we have a couple of more questions. Is time travel possible?

Answer: DEFINE TIME TRAVEL.

Question: This is the ability to go backwards or foreward in time. Time is a dimension in our existence which is inextricably connected to space. It would be more correct to call it spacetime. We measure time at an arbitrary rate, which we admit is artificial -- it's based on the movements of our planet as it rotates and thus causes separations between periods of light and dark. We use this to make a distinction between one period of time and another period of time -- although the rate of time has actually been shown not to be constant -- for example, the rate of time flow slows down as one speeds up through space and vica versa. Also, time is relative, and also, our scientists are unsure if time has an objective existence in fact - -that is -- independent of its conceptualization by the human mind. So, is there time travel?

ANSWER: YOUR NOT EVEN SURE IF TIME EXISTS, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TRAVEL THROUGH IT? IF YOU WOULD ONLY LISTEN TO YOURSELVES, YOU WOULD SOUND INSANE.

Question: Perhaps. Okay, here is the last question from our friend. Are there other dimensions? And in this case, we are assuming our friend is talking about different realms of existence, each of which contain their own worlds, and are separate from each other, discrete from each other, and yet, communication between them may be possible. For example, we assume that you are in another dimension and that we are speaking to you through a special tool we call an Ouija Board -- this device along with out human minds acts as a conduit between your dimension and ours. Thus, since you are there and we are here, there must be other dimensions, right?

Answer: WRONG, STUPIDLY WRONG. ONCE AGAIN, YOUR OBSESSION WITH EGO-BASED REALITY FRAMING, A REDUCTIONIST VIEW OF EXISTENCE AND MANY OTHER ILLUSIONS THAT CAN'T BE EXPLAIN TO YOU MAKE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU THINK, KNOW AND BELIEVE TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN PURE NONSENSE.

Question: Okay, thank you for that answer, and thank you for communicating with us. Sending love and greetings from our dimension to yours, good-bye.

Answer: GOOD-BYE.

What the hell...i mean....can this guy really say all of this with a straight face? How tired was his hand after moving that little view finder to all the letters to illicit these responses?

good lord, if this guy isnt taking the piss....im kinda scared of what kind of dolts are in the world.

E20
08-01-2007, 02:44 PM
How the fuck does it know how to speak English? Is English the language of the fucking Universe? It's also like DEFINE GOD, DEFINE SOUL..........well how about this:

Do you partake in expulsion of anal feces? DEFINE FECES..........SHIT.....DEFINE SHIT.........FUCK YOU

Soul_Patch
08-01-2007, 02:51 PM
haha...holy shit that thread just gets better and better.

ive come to the conclusion that dude has to be joking. He go's on to post numerous so called "conversations" with the other side...i really really hope he isnt truly that whack.

Clutch20
08-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Seriously, WARNING!
The Ouija board is not to be used.
It takes posting time away from ST!

BacktoBasics
08-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I had a lengthing PM with a few mods there and even they're naive as hell. I mean the shit that shows up there on a regular basis is some of the worst trolling ever. A few of the more lame attempts aren't even interesting and if it were me I'd be ashamed of myself for putting second rate shit trolls like that out.

Like I said though...if you stick around long enough a few good thread will pop up.

leemajors
08-01-2007, 03:25 PM
it's not possessive. boards. i will crawl back into my hole.

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2007, 03:36 PM
When my grandpa was a kid he knew a guy who asked one of those things when he was going to die, then he actually died on that day years later. That's why I stay away from those things.

johnsmith
08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
When my grandpa was a kid he knew a guy who asked one of those things when he was going to die, then he actually died on that day years later. That's why I stay away from those things.

When you were a kid, your grandpa lied to you.

BacktoBasics
08-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I find it hard to believe anyone would remember the actual date they talked to a Ouija board.

easjer
08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Don't fuck with that shit. Either someone is playing a joke on you and fall for it, or there is something out there - and you shouldn't open yourself to it.

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I find it hard to believe anyone would remember the actual date they talked to a Ouija board.

Not the date he talked to the ouija board, the date the ouija board said he was going to die. And yes it's a true story, coincidence or not.

johnsmith
08-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Not the date he talked to the ouija board, the date the ouija board said he was going to die. And yes it's a true story, coincidence or not.

Yes, because grandfathers never lie or make up stories to tell to their grandchildren.

BacktoBasics
08-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Sounds like an old wives tale to me.

Don't talk to the firewood Timmy. One time your grand daddy did that it killed him also made his penis shrink too.

marini martini
08-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I want to find "whoaville" on the map. Sounds like a nice vacation :toast

DarkReign
08-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I used to screw around with Ouija boards alot as a youngin'.

Mostly bullshit, but there was one odd experience, odd or coincidental.

Long story short, my older brother was watching myself and my friend ask the board questions. He obviously laughed.

Us, being defensive that we werent moving it, told him to ask a question. He had invited his friend over awhile back and since he obviously didnt believe us, he asked a dumb question.

"So when is Ryan (<- the friend) going to be here?" (we asked for him, but that was his question)

Slight pause from the board. We asked again.

Then it spelled "Now".

Doorbell rang. Like I said, strange or coincidental, I dont care. Never touched one since.

SpursWoman
08-01-2007, 05:50 PM
I have the one that belonged to my sister before she died. That thing freaks me out.

Marklar MM
08-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I believe in ghosts and demons and shit...so I leave them fucking boards alone.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-01-2007, 06:05 PM
That Ouija board sounds like it's been possessed by the spirit of Boutons.

(lucky board)

Soul_Patch
08-01-2007, 08:08 PM
lol...cant you buy a ouija board from Matel...boxed up like a board game...

cmon now...you guys aren't serious are you?

fuckin matel harnessed the spirits man! they are down with that!

SRJ
08-01-2007, 09:08 PM
How does the Ouija board work? And I put this question to both the believers and the skeptics alike. It seems like if I was guiding the thing without thinking about it, I would spell out a bunch of gibberish words.

Marklar MM
08-01-2007, 09:11 PM
dunno

SpursWoman
08-01-2007, 09:53 PM

My board is 30 years old and belonged to my dead sister. That wouldn't creep you out, tough guy? :lol

Marklar MM
08-01-2007, 09:54 PM
I wonder what would happen if u did one of the boards in a highly haunted place.

AlamoSpursFan
08-02-2007, 05:59 AM
That is one verbose freaking ouija board...

:lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Ouija Board's what?

Apostrophes are for possession or missing letters, people. It's not that hard. :nope

(Apologies for picking on you, Soul Patch, when most of English-speaking humanity can't use an apostrophe properly, but I haven't been a grammar nazi for over a week and the urge just overtook me.

I hate the anal part of my personality. :depressed )

Shelly
08-02-2007, 08:17 AM

If you're using one made by Matel, then it's a fake. No wonder you can't conjur up the spirits! They are made by Parker Brothers.

Skeptic and magician James Randi, in his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural, points out that when blindfolded, Ouija board operators are unable to produce intelligible messages.[6] Magicians Penn & Teller performed a similar demonstration in an episode of their television show Bullshit! in which the operators moved the planchette into what they thought was the positions of "yes" and "no" without knowing that the board was turned upside-down, which caused them to move the planchette into blank spaces on the board.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

Soul_Patch
08-02-2007, 08:21 AM
My board is 30 years old and belonged to my dead sister. That wouldn't creep you out, tough guy? :lol

No im sorry it really wouldn't.

Although im far from a tough guy...im a fairly large snatch when it comes to most things.

SpursWoman
08-02-2007, 08:34 AM
No im sorry it really wouldn't.

Although im far from a tough guy...im a fairly large snatch when it comes to most things.

WTH? Did I read that right? :lol

easjer
08-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Yes, they are made by Parker Bros. Do I think there is anything wrong with the boards themselves? Not at all, they are pretty harmless in and of themselves.

This may make people laugh or not take me seriously, but I don't care. I believe in spirits and ghosts - but more than that I believe in demons (naturally, I also believe in God). I think you should never open yourself to 'the spirit world' because you never know what will take advantage of that opening. I don't think most spirits or ghosts can hurt people or are malicious - I think they are echos of energy. But I do believe that there are more serious things out there that are more than happy to take advantage of you conciously opening yourself to them.

I would say the same thing about seances and dark witchcraft and taking a piece of paper, writing the alphabet on it and holding a string over it to communicate with spirits.

Are most people using ouija boards doing anything more than entertaining themselves? No, of course not. But I still firmly believe that you shouldn't fuck with that shit, because you don't know what you're asking for.