PDA

View Full Version : Garnett traded, Minnesota falls apart...

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 09:20 AM
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/Minnesota_Bridge_Collapse.sff_MNMIT141_20070801230 759.jpg

oligarchy
08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
"See God Kai"

Darkwaters
08-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Not even funny

ducks
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
yes forum police

Findog
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
You stay classy, Fucktard.

Budkin
08-02-2007, 09:58 AM
What a shitty fucking day in Minneapolis. Just Horrible.

Extra Stout
08-02-2007, 11:00 AM
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/Minnesota_Bridge_Collapse.sff_MNMIT141_20070801230 759.jpg
Wow that is some tactful humor there.

CubanMustGo
08-02-2007, 11:12 AM

So funny to those who lost family and friends. Let's put up some 9-11 humor next.

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2007, 11:19 AM
It's people like this that need to have planes flown into them.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
I need to change the thread title to "Sanctimonious pricks sign in here"

Mixability
08-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I need to change the thread title to "Sanctimonious pricks sign in here"

Sanctimonious or not, give it time first. Some people on the forum have family out there and I think there was a poster that had driven on the bridge just hours before it collapsed.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 12:42 PM
That picture or one like it is posted on virtually every news outlet.

Are you going to scold them too?

mavsfan1000
08-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Man people take this personally. It was just a joke. Maybe a lame one but wow.

Mixability
08-02-2007, 01:06 PM

Was the headline, "KG fucks everything up before he left" ?

I don't care, but you couldn't expect NO ONE to say anything.

bigfish22
08-02-2007, 01:15 PM
You're wrong

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Was the headline, "KG fucks everything up before he left" ?

I don't care, but you couldn't expect NO ONE to say anything.

:lmao

The heading was two distinct statements.

Garnett traded

Minnesota falls apart.

both true.

DDS4
08-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Lame.

Mixability
08-02-2007, 01:39 PM
:lmao

The heading was two distinct statements.

Garnett traded

Minnesota falls apart.

both true.

Two distinct statements that already have two distinct threads about them already. You wanted to make a joke connecting the two and failed. Own up.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 01:44 PM
If you guys don't like it then file a complaint with the management.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/prosser94/3485-1.jpg

oligarchy
08-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Get a sense of humor. Do you guys write letters to the CarFax people for there commercials with "tragic events?"

j-6
08-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Someone point me toward the rigged dogfight officiated by nekkid underage girls thread, please.

Vito Corleone
08-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Anyone here know any good aggsy bonfire jokes?

bigfish22
08-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Get a sense of humor. Do you guys write letters to the CarFax people for there commercials with "tragic events?"

Fine, tell me when your mom dies so I can do stand up comedy for her eulogy. The point is, this shit is insensitive to the current tragedy that is going on in Minnesota. The fact that you show no compassion for those lost, or for those who risk their own safety for the good of others, speaks highly to the lack of character you possess. Just because the internet is largely unregulated for standards of decency, doesn't justify jackasses such as yourselves to come on here and post such asinine comments about a situation that you feel the need to make light of, when the rest of the nation looks on with compassion for those involved in this tragedy.

CubanMustGo
08-02-2007, 02:12 PM

Learn the difference between fiction and reality, asswipe.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Fine, tell me when your mom dies so I can do stand up comedy for her eulogy. The point is, this shit is insensitive to the current tragedy that is going on in Minnesota. The fact that you show no compassion for those lost, or for those who risk their own safety for the good of others, speaks highly to the lack of character you possess. Just because the internet is largely unregulated for standards of decency, doesn't justify jackasses such as yourselves to come on here and post such asinine comments about a situation that you feel the need to make light of, when the rest of the nation looks on with compassion for those involved in this tragedy.

Bad shit happens every day culero. Do you stay in a constant state of depression?

Mixability
08-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Yeah, shit happens, but c'mon, people are still missing.

JamStone
08-02-2007, 02:27 PM
But, you have to find it someone eerily ironic that Minnesota actually falls apart right after KG leaves. Not funny, but eerie.

Extra Stout
08-02-2007, 02:27 PM
This hole isn't deep enough. I think I'll keep digging.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 02:39 PM
You sanctimonious assholes crack me up.

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm pissed nobody got my joke

Despot
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm pissed nobody got my joke
The next time I see video of a train accident on CNN I will find you handle offensive.

Findog
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Who here is up for some Holocaust jokes?

Findog
08-02-2007, 03:06 PM
The next time I see video of a train accident on CNN I will find you handle offensive.

I got some funny looks for wearing a Brian Jonestown Massacre shirt right after Virginia Tech. It didn't even cross my mind when I put it on.

oligarchy
08-02-2007, 03:17 PM

I am a jackass and have no character because I find it humorous? Excellent theory there chief. I guess I should have prefaced my statement with, "although it's sad I still think the irony is humorous." But, alas it's still insensitive to find humor.

Comedy isn't about being sensitive. Do you even know what comedy is? Comedy doesn't care about race, religion, creed, sensitivity, or decency. Just because you don't find it humorous, doesn't mean I shouldn't. Humor helps people more than I guess you would realize. You can tell me I have no character, because the irony of a bridge collapsing and the trade with KG happen to coincide is humorous to me? I think you should be a psychologist, because you know people. You are a "people person." I mean, psychologists say that it is a good thing to find humor in tragedy. I recant my last statement. You shouldn't be a pyschologist. You should stick with your plan to rule the Internet with your decency organization.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Who here is up for some Holocaust jokes?

That goes in the holocaust joke forum. This is the tasteless bridge collapse thread.

Do you know how to make a dead Minnesotan float?

Two scoops of Dead Minnesotan and root beer.

Bring it, bitches.

SpursFanFirst
08-02-2007, 04:12 PM

Um, I believe that the news outlets aren't making jokes out of such horrific news.
I wish this thread would be deleted.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I resent the implication that I am insensitive. I'll have you know that I am still wearing a black armband in memory of Anna Nicole Smith. Now THAT was a great American.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2007, 04:36 PM
I also have a big block style #3 tattoo'd on my ass. I have a deep appreciation for tragedy.

bdictjames
08-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Another stupid thread, similar to the Fisher "Daddy Eye Cancer" one.

T Park
08-02-2007, 05:24 PM
The only reason I don't find this funny is that my cousins drive over that bridge every day, and one of them is missing.

So lets just say Im a bit sensitive on it. Sorry if that means I have a lack of a sense of humor.

CubanMustGo
08-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Sorry to hear that, TPark. I hope everything works out OK.

There ya go, CC. Let's hear your smart-assed comeback now.

T Park
08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the support, Im waiting for my aunt to call and see if hes ok.

We still have no idea.

smeagol
08-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Not expecting that one from CC.

smeagol
08-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the support, Im waiting for my aunt to call and see if hes ok.

We still have no idea.
I sincerely hope he is well.

T Park
08-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Gracias amigo.

SpursFanFirst
08-02-2007, 06:51 PM
The only reason I don't find this funny is that my cousins drive over that bridge every day, and one of them is missing.

So lets just say Im a bit sensitive on it. Sorry if that means I have a lack of a sense of humor.

I, too, hope your cousin will be found safe and sound!
I used to live a couple of blocks from that bridge, and still have lots of friends in the Minneapolis area.
My thoughts and prayers are with the families affected by this tragedy.

T Park
08-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks alot, I know, were all kind of on pins and needles over here...

x_roux_x
08-02-2007, 08:17 PM
I happen to find this thread humerous. Not particularly the joke though. True it is tasteless and honestly not too funny. But it doesnt offend me and I dont think those who find humor in tragedy classless or lacking compassion. I am one who believes to laugh in the face of tragedy. Some dont believe that way. oh well. Some people are more touchy than others. But it is true that there are many a tragedy everyday. We can feel terrible for what those people are going through, but it wont change what happened. Take the good with the bad and the bad with the good. I know many are going to disagree with me and thats ok. Now Im sure I will be called names and some will undoubtly think I have no character. But again, thats ok. I dont really care. I care for those who are going through the terrible things of the world, but some people cant help but find certain things humerous. Doesnt make them compassionless or a terrible person.

x_roux_x
08-02-2007, 08:23 PM

I am also sorry to hear about your cousin. I hope all will be well. And I can most certainly understand your position on this thread. Again, Sorry.

Man of Steel
08-02-2007, 11:23 PM
People who find humor in tragic events--where people are killed and others are lost and possibly dead--are really fucked up pricks. I guess the genius who started this thread came all over himself on 9-11.

To the assholes who defend this type of humor--I guess you find it funny when someone you love is hurt or killed.

Mister Sinister
08-03-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm all for Schadenfreude, but sweet fucking Char Aznable, this is ridiculous....tactless....insensitive...inane....o h, and T_Park, I hope everything works out for you.