PDA

View Full Version : I think I broke up a marriage...

50 cent
08-02-2007, 10:59 AM
This all happened last night, I'm feeling pretty... weird right now. I never thought I could do this! Okay, here's the story. I've been pretty good friends with this married chick. Okay, maybe I'm lying. We actually used to date for a while a couple years ago, but have always stayed in touch.

She got married about a year and a half after we broke up. She got married at 23, I guess that was the first problem. However, I still have had feelings for her since (sad, I know.. =/). She's been married for a little over 2 months now, and all has been good so far. She still calls me to complain about trivial things guys do that girls always complain about. The usual, you know?

Yeah so anyway, she called me last night saying she had cooked this real nice dinner, but the hubby decided to stay out a little later with his buddies. A poker game or something, I didn't really ask. She was feeling a little lonely, so she invited me over. My mind screamed, "No! Don't do it man!", but my stomach pleaded "Come on, you remember she is a bad ass cook. Take one for the team!". After debating a bit, I thought I would drop by. Strictly platonic and only friendship... so I thought.

So I drop by her place around 8, and the place still sort smelled like blown out candles. That smoky, disgusting smell. I knew that she planned this to be a special night, so I felt all the more weirded out by this. In the middle of dinner, I noticed an empty, used glass and a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter.. so she had obviously been drinking a little. At this point, I start a little math problem in my mind..

A little booze + romantic night foiled + another man in the house + old flame = GTFO NOW.

Of course, I tried to play it cool.. and not panic, so I finished dinner with her, to keep her company and all that good stuff. It is now the end of the night, around 930. Still a little wary of the situation, I announce my departure and I thank her for the delicious meal. She walks me to the door and gives me a hug, but something was different. It wasn't a totally friendly hug. She felt like she collapsed onto me, but was fully conscious. Her lips grazed my neck, and that's when the "red alert" in my mind shot off. Why the red alert? Well because someone decided to stand at attention at the wrong time.

....She definitely noticed this and smiled at me. She had spun her web around me and I was her helpless prey. So we move onto her couch, I was hypnotized by the entire situation, it was a dream come true, mixed with a little terror.

That's when hubby decides to come home. We weren't getting it on yet, but it was something that shouldn't have been going on. He FREAKS THE FUCK OUT(with good reason, of course) and decides to chase after me! With lightning quick reflexes, I jumped up off the couch, picked my pants up and ran out the front door while dodging his drunk with anger punches. Once I got outside the door, I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

easjer
08-02-2007, 11:01 AM
:lol

dougp
08-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm hoping this was a joke, eh?

Fillmoe
08-02-2007, 11:09 AM
:lol :lol

ShoogarBear
08-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Second time in the Club the Fresh Prince ending has been pulled off successfully, but you still gotta tell us the first part was a joke.

ALVAREZ6
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Very nice

Avitus1
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Wow you truly are...
http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/8/62818-large.jpg

peewee's lovechild
08-02-2007, 11:17 AM
I ended my parents marriage when I was born.

I've never been the same since.

Bigzax
08-02-2007, 11:24 AM
i like it a lawt. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-02-2007, 11:42 AM
I gotta admit, you pulled it off very well. :lol

BacktoBasics
08-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Outstanding work my friend. I give it a 9.5 out of 10

PM5K
08-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I concur...

Sunshine
08-02-2007, 12:21 PM
A+

Bigzax
08-02-2007, 12:24 PM
i would have liked more details about the food itself though...

ALVAREZ6
08-02-2007, 12:32 PM
hahahahahahahahah
:clap :clap :lol :lmao
hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahv

hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahv
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahv
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahv
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahv
hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha h
hahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahah
:lmao
hahahahahahahahah
ha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahah
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Fillmoe
08-02-2007, 12:38 PM
hehehehehheheheheheheh LOLLERSKATES, LOLLERBLADES

ALVAREZ6
08-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Roflcopter

Mixability
08-02-2007, 12:40 PM
is the troll forum closed?

ALVAREZ6
08-02-2007, 12:42 PM
is the troll forum closed? :spin :toast :reading :hat :wakeup :drunk :pctoss :dizzy :) :wtf :devil :clap :married: :sleep :ihit :nope :downspin:

Borosai
08-02-2007, 01:31 PM
That was fresh. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Hilarity at its finest.

08-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Well played.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/Adragontattoo/Digi%20pics%20to%20be%20sorted/Random%20stuff/thapplause.gif

florige
08-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Very cool dude... :lol

angel_luv
08-02-2007, 02:40 PM
That killed about three minutes of dead time at work. Thank you . :)

DarkReign
08-02-2007, 03:18 PM
That totally got me. Touche'

ObiwanGinobili
08-02-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm literally holding my sides. :lmao
classic :tu good job dude.

ShoogarBear
08-02-2007, 03:25 PM
LMAO that Obi got to this one last.

ObiwanGinobili
08-02-2007, 03:32 PM
fuck you dude. I got life to live.

:lol but in any order you read them, it;s still funny as hell.

Phil Hellmuth
08-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Ding Ding Ding!

50 cent
08-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Damn, I guess I set the trend of Fresh Prince jokes on here.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-03-2007, 05:40 PM
:lol I was actually thinking it was all bullshit while reading it, then I got to the end and just cracked up. Well done

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Can someone inform CBF how and why this fresh prince thign started?

BTW, good job, had me hook line and sinker.

E20
08-03-2007, 05:46 PM
As soon as I saw the lenght of the post I just scrolled down to read Bel-Air. Alvarez's was the most original and funny. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
08-03-2007, 05:54 PM
link to alvarez's?

E20
08-03-2007, 05:57 PM
link to alvarez's?
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75198

johnsmith
08-03-2007, 06:06 PM
This all happened last night, I'm feeling pretty... weird right now. I never thought I could do this! Okay, here's the story. I've been pretty good friends with this married chick. Okay, maybe I'm lying. We actually used to date for a while a couple years ago, but have always stayed in touch.

She got married about a year and a half after we broke up. She got married at 23, I guess that was the first problem. However, I still have had feelings for her since (sad, I know.. =/). She's been married for a little over 2 months now, and all has been good so far. She still calls me to complain about trivial things guys do that girls always complain about. The usual, you know?

Yeah so anyway, she called me last night saying she had cooked this real nice dinner, but the hubby decided to stay out a little later with his buddies. A poker game or something, I didn't really ask. She was feeling a little lonely, so she invited me over. My mind screamed, "No! Don't do it man!", but my stomach pleaded "Come on, you remember she is a bad ass cook. Take one for the team!". After debating a bit, I thought I would drop by. Strictly platonic and only friendship... so I thought.

So I drop by her place around 8, and the place still sort smelled like blown out candles. That smoky, disgusting smell. I knew that she planned this to be a special night, so I felt all the more weirded out by this. In the middle of dinner, I noticed an empty, used glass and a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter.. so she had obviously been drinking a little. At this point, I start a little math problem in my mind..

A little booze + romantic night foiled + another man in the house + old flame = GTFO NOW.

Of course, I tried to play it cool.. and not panic, so I finished dinner with her, to keep her company and all that good stuff. It is now the end of the night, around 930. Still a little wary of the situation, I announce my departure and I thank her for the delicious meal. She walks me to the door and gives me a hug, but something was different. It wasn't a totally friendly hug. She felt like she collapsed onto me, but was fully conscious. Her lips grazed my neck, and that's when the "red alert" in my mind shot off. Why the red alert? Well because someone decided to stand at attention at the wrong time.

....She definitely noticed this and smiled at me. She had spun her web around me and I was her helpless prey. So we move onto her couch, I was hypnotized by the entire situation, it was a dream come true, mixed with a little terror.

That's when hubby decides to come home. We weren't getting it on yet, but it was something that shouldn't have been going on. He FREAKS THE FUCK OUT(with good reason, of course) and decides to chase after me! With lightning quick reflexes, I jumped up off the couch, picked my pants up and ran out the front door while dodging his drunk with anger punches. Once I got outside the door, I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

That was the first time I've actually laughed out loud at a post.

Well done.

johnsmith
08-03-2007, 06:07 PM
As soon as I saw the lenght of the post I just scrolled down to read Bel-Air. Alvarez's was the most original and funny. :tu

wrong.

E20
08-03-2007, 06:15 PM
wrong.
http://www.monkeysfly.net/kaistar/comedy/retard.gif

atxrocker
08-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Damn, I guess I set the trend of Fresh Prince jokes on here.

i think dave deserves credit for his original one in 06

ShoogarBear
08-03-2007, 06:50 PM
The moral of the story:

same joke spaced six months apart = funny

same joke spaced six minutes apart = not so funny

50 cent
08-23-2008, 03:35 PM
This should be in the classics.

spursfan09
08-23-2008, 04:33 PM

at first I was thinking to myself, who whistles for a cab in SA?

Chief
08-23-2008, 06:03 PM

IronMexican
08-23-2008, 07:13 PM

at first I was thinking to myself, who whistles for a cab in SA?

man, this thread made my day, i think i missed it the first time.

Heath Ledger
08-23-2008, 08:55 PM
My bullshit alarm went off after 2 or 3 sentences. It seemed like one of those cheesy storys in the back of a hustler magazine.

E20
08-23-2008, 10:57 PM
My bullshit alarm went off after 2 or 3 sentences. It seemed like one of those cheesy storys in the back of a hustler magazine.
Last year a lot of people came out with these types of threads with the Fresh Prince song at then end.

Here was mine: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75369

Also it has been a while since I saw this thread, so I didn't know what it was at first, so after I read it I realized what it was at the end. LOL

Slomo
08-24-2008, 06:58 AM
i would have liked more details about the food itself though...

me too :oops

stretch
08-12-2011, 01:04 PM
bump

RandomGuy
08-12-2011, 05:55 PM
I guess this is "bump random really old threads day".

I approve.