PDA

View Full Version : I just witnessed a murder.

BacktoBasics
08-02-2007, 02:47 PM
I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from work today in my car, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As I was stopping at a stop sign, a coworker of mine in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized we were looking at them. As I called 911 the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point we were in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. My mom was there visiting my wife and my daughter. I told them what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

monosylab1k
08-02-2007, 02:48 PM
who didn't know exactly what this was going to be before clicking on it?

CuckingFunt
08-02-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't even have to read the first post to know what this is.

Let a couple of weeks pass before trying it again.

JMarkJohns
08-02-2007, 02:53 PM
I just witnessed a murder as well... I just saw two posters - in this forum, mind you - butcher the ever-lovin' crap out of 50 Cent's brainchild...

I don't know what I'm going to do, bu I'm pretty sure I'll avoid finishing any post I make with that stupid song.

Bigzax
this joke is getting murdered...

BacktoBasics
Never it had to be done plus it proves that some are simply worthwhile.

BacktoBasics
08-02-2007, 02:54 PM
I just witnessed a murder as well... I just saw two posters - in this forum, mind you - butcher the ever-lovin' crap out of 50 Cent's brainchild...

I don't know what I'm going to do, bu I'm pretty sure I'll avoid finishing any post I make with that stupid song.Its all over teh web its not his brain child. I lifted this one off a billiards forum for christ sake. Its a fad and Alvarez and norcal are killing it.

Extra Stout
08-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Its a fad and Alvarez and norcal and I are killing it.

tlongII
08-02-2007, 04:21 PM
If you're not first, you're last.

NorCal510
08-02-2007, 04:24 PM
:lol

i believed you at first until the bel air part

where the hell are you guys getting these stories from, or are they made up?

ShoogarBear
08-02-2007, 04:29 PM
i believed you at first until the bel air parthttp://www.magicdragon.com/SherlockHolmes/SherlockSmall.gif

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-02-2007, 04:30 PM
http://www.magicdragon.com/SherlockHolmes/SherlockSmall.gif
What does Inspector Gadget getting high and frying ants have to do with this?

BacktoBasics
08-02-2007, 04:35 PM
I was mearly proving their were more good stories out there. The others on this board were half assed and worthless. This fad started months ago its nothing new.