PDA

View Full Version : Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Town Crier
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM
WHEREAS The San Antonio Spurs defeated the Phoenix Suns Four Games to Two in the 2007 NBA Playoffs, Continuing the Spurs' Long-Held Dominance of the Suns, and:

WHEREAS Certain Fans of the Phoenix Suns are Overly Sensitive to Their Team's Latest Ignominious Defeat, and:

WHEREAS Said Fans Cannot Stand To See Any Discussion Of Their Beloved Band of Chokers on Spurstalk.com, Feeling The Need To Defend Their Tattered Honour;

LET IT BE RESOLVED That to Save Their Ever So Sensitive Feelings That No Further Discussion of The Suns Take Place on Spurstalk.com Until The NBA Season Starts Up Again;

SO THAT Said Suns Fans Can Return to Their Sad Lives and Sadder Boards To Continue Their Circle Jerks Amongst Their Own Kind;

FOR to Discuss The Suns Here Brings Certain Suns Fans Like Shit Doth Draw Flies.

DETERMINED THIS, The Second Day of August In The Year Of Our Lord 2007.

AMEN.

SRJ
08-02-2007, 05:56 PM
:lol

Nashfan
08-02-2007, 06:01 PM
WHEREAS The San Antonio Spurs defeated the Phoenix Suns Four Games to Two in the 2007 NBA Playoffs, Continuing the Spurs' Long-Held Dominance of the Suns, and:

WHEREAS Certain Fans of the Phoenix Suns are Overly Sensitive to Their Team's Latest Ignominious Defeat, and:

WHEREAS Said Fans Cannot Stand To See Any Discussion Of Their Beloved Band of Chokers on Spurstalk.com, Feeling The Need To Defend Their Tattered Honour;

LET IT BE RESOLVED That to Save Their Ever So Sensitive Feelings That No Further Discussion of The Suns Take Place on Spurstalk.com Until The NBA Season Starts Up Again;

SO THAT Said Suns Fans Can Return to Their Sad Lives and Sadder Boards To Continue Their Circle Jerks Amongst Their Own Kind;

FOR to Discuss The Suns Here Brings Certain Suns Fans Like Shit Doth Draw Flies.

DETERMINED THIS, The Second Day of August In The Year Of Our Lord 2007.

AMEN.

Good luck with that :lol

SpursWoman
08-02-2007, 06:02 PM
:lol :lol

JMarkJohns
08-02-2007, 06:06 PM
http://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpg

AMEN :)

Not that I don't agree with what you're saying.

The thread police have gotten a bit old. In my case, it was never the discussion of the Suns that drew my ire, but the bitching about the Suns fans bitching. Linking to Suns message boards, quoting from various sites. There was a period of time when a "Suns fans" thread was created three or four times a day. I'm glad that passed.

If the Suns do something relevant, like sign a player, or something stupid, like trade a valuable player and two picks for nothing, I don't have any objections to discussion.

I say put the offending posters on ignore, and carry on. Why yield? :nope

CarefreeAZ
08-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Town Crier - Since we were voted the 50th state when it comes to smarts, you probably should have left out the word "Ignominious"