PDA

View Full Version : Guess who got laid

Trainwreck2100
08-03-2007, 03:46 AM
The proceeding is yet another fresh prince ending rip off don't read unless you want to see some idiotic tired act
That' right, you guessed it. As some of you may have noticed, my posting has been down as of late. it's because I actually started dating someone. It was one of those crazy randoms meetings too, I ran into someone from High School at the mall and we just starting catching up, one thing led to another and we were dating. So on the fifth date, i just had a few too many shots (she was the DD so she picked me up and I went a little crazy), and I did something I probably wouldn't have done sober, 1 thing led to another and I was doing the thing that I probably shouldn't have done. But it was great sure It was only a few minutes (virgin) But I can't believe I waited 22 years for that.
(over/under 10 people reply and just call this stupid/idiotic) 2 so far
Oh what I must have missed. Needless to say, I'm going to be doing it again. What was crazy is how when I was laying in bed I realized that I was jealous of people that have found love, and lashed out at certain women making crazy ho accusations all because I was insecure about myself, and for that i feel bad. We just laid there for a couple of hours talking, and then she had to get ready for her overnight shift (hospital) She said I could stay the day since she was my ride, i told her i could find a ride home myself. Later I walked her to her car, kissed her goodbye and watched her drive down the street. Then I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
I always wondered why they don't serve sloppy joes/ frito pies at more places A bit off topic, but I really want a sloppy joe

Leetonidas
08-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Lame.

Mister Sinister
08-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Your attempt at copypasta has failed.

ATRAIN
08-03-2007, 07:33 AM
The proceeding is yet another fresh prince ending rip off don't read unless you want to see some idiotic tired act
That' right, you guessed it. As some of you may have noticed, my posting has been down as of late. it's because I actually started dating someone. It was one of those crazy randoms meetings too, I ran into someone from High School at the mall and we just starting catching up, one thing led to another and we were dating. So on the fifth date, i just had a few too many shots (she was the DD so she picked me up and I went a little crazy), and I did something I probably wouldn't have done sober, 1 thing led to another and I was doing the thing that I probably shouldn't have done. But it was great sure It was only a few minutes (virgin) But I can't believe I waited 22 years for that.
(over/under 10 people reply and just call this stupid/idiotic) 2 so far
Oh what I must have missed. Needless to say, I'm going to be doing it again. What was crazy is how when I was laying in bed I realized that I was jealous of people that have found love, and lashed out at certain women making crazy ho accusations all because I was insecure about myself, and for that i feel bad. We just laid there for a couple of hours talking, and then she had to get ready for her overnight shift (hospital) She said I could stay the day since she was my ride, i told her i could find a ride home myself. Later I walked her to her car, kissed her goodbye and watched her drive down the street. Then I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
I always wondered why they don't serve sloppy joes/ frito pies at more places A bit off topic, but I really want a sloppy joe

don't worry man it gets better.

CuckingFunt
08-03-2007, 09:13 AM
My heart weeps for Trainwreck2100.

Bigzax
08-03-2007, 09:29 AM
now i want a sloppyjoe too.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2007, 10:08 AM
About two sentences in I was thinking, "is this a . . . nah, couldn't be".

By the time I got to "lashed out at certain women" I thought "this can't be real".

So, you pulled it off. But I agree with CF: we expected better from you, mang.

Mixability
08-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Am I the only one who hovers over the thread title to get a preview of the first post?

ALVAREZ6
08-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Am I the only one who hovers over the thread title to get a preview of the first post?Nope.

highlight above

ShoogarBear
But how much of it can you see when you do that?

Fillmoe
this was already done 2 days ago.... and even better

ShoogarBear
08-03-2007, 10:16 AM
But how much of it can you see when you do that?Oh. :lmao :lmao :lmao

How do you do that?

ALVAREZ6
08-03-2007, 10:16 AM
You fucking retards yet again taking it seriously, before opening the thread it tells you WTF is inside, in the very first line of the text.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2007, 10:17 AM
My bad, Trainwreck.

I was seriously pwned.

P0rch /\/\on|<ey
08-03-2007, 10:30 AM
pwned and moaned

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Chocolate Rain Some stay dry and others feel the pain Chocolate Rain A baby born will die before the sin Chocolate ain The school books say it can't be here again Chocolate Rain The prisons make you wonder where it went Chocolate Rain Build a tent and say the world is dry Chocolate Rain Zoom the camera out and see the lie Chocolate Rain Forecast to be falling yesterday Chocolate Rain Only in the past is what they say Chocolate Rain Raised your neighborhood insurance rates Chocolate Rain Makes us happy 'livin in a gate Chocolate Rain Made me cross the street the other day Chocolate Rain Made you turn your head the other way Chocolate Rain History quickly crashing through your veins Chocolate Rain Using you to fall back down again Chocolate Rain Seldom mentioned on the radio Chocolate Rain Its the fear your leaders call control Chocolate Rain Worse than swearing worse than calling names Chocolate Rain Say it publicly and you're insane Chocolate Rain No one wants to hear about it now Chocolate Rain Wish real hard it goes away somehow Chocolate Rain Makes the best of friends begin to fight Chocolate Rain But did they know each other in the light? Chocolate Rain Every February washed away Chocolate Rain Stays behind as colors celebrate Chocolate Rain The same crime has a higher price to pay chocolate Rain The judge and jury swear it's not the face Chocolate Rain Dirty secrets of economy Chocolate Rain Turns that body into GDP Chocolate Rain The bell curve blames the baby's DNA Chocolate Rain But test scores are how much the parents make Chocolate Rain 'Flippin cars in France the other night Chocolate Rain Cleans the sewers out beneath Mumbai Chocolate Rain 'Cross the world and back its all the same Chocolate Rain Angels cry and shake their heads in shame Chocolate Rain Lifts the ark of paradise in sin Chocolate Rain Which part do you think you're 'livin in? Chocolate Rain More than 'marchin more than passing law Chocolate Rain Remake how we got to where we are