PDA

View Full Version : LOL. Didnt...

duncan2k5
12-10-2004, 02:19 PM
POP look like he was gonna hit Manu when he was ripping him on the bench in the fourth? Manu looked like he was scared. it reminded me of a father about to hit a son. it had me cracking up.

Marcus Bryant
12-10-2004, 02:21 PM
That was awesome. Probably like the first time TPark's dad caught him playing with himself.

TMTTRIO
12-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Yeah Pop was right in his face near the bench I thought Manu was going to fall over the bench :lol. He was doing great in the first quarter and was hot from the three point line until he was subbed in for. I have a bad feeling that he'll be back to starting on the bench again.

duncan2k5
12-10-2004, 02:31 PM
and what about in the post game interview when some reporter asked POP "how did Mcgrady get so hot?" and POP had this look on his face and said "i dunno, players get hot. how am i supposed to know how he got hot?" and he watched the reporter like he was crazy. lol. that was classic. POP looked pissed

bigzak25
12-10-2004, 02:50 PM
:lol @MB, sorry park.

dn0
12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
I was at the game last night and manu's inbound pass didn't seem that bad, pop definitely saw it different.. at this pace, a few more passes like these and he might end up coming off the bench again this year.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-10-2004, 03:31 PM
I love pop. That's right up there with him shutting up Jim Grey during the 2003 run. When asked why Pop didn't put Kerr in during a game in the finals Pop, clearly irritated by the question responded, "Because I didn't feel like it."

Then Jim Grey spent the next two days bringing it up on air, saying how Pop was too thin skinned to have his strategy questioned, and pretending like he was some sort of hero for challenging the big, bad Poppovich. The reality-Pop hates the idiot press and I don't blame him. Getting compliments for the spurs is like pulling teeth from most of these guys, but they'll be the first ones to call the spurs soft after a tough loss like this.

Solid D
12-10-2004, 04:53 PM
I was at the game last night and manu's inbound pass didn't seem that bad, pop definitely saw it different.. at this pace, a few more passes like these and he might end up coming off the bench again this year.

On TV the pass looked like a hot-air balloon. I almost had a heart attack when he threw it. Tony had to call for a fair catch and then tip it out of Padgett's reach to himself.

I knew Pop would yank him and sit him as soon as they called timeout.

milkyway21
12-10-2004, 08:15 PM
POP look like he was gonna hit Manu when he was ripping him on the bench in the fourth? Manu looked like he was scared. it reminded me of a father about to hit a son. it had me cracking up.This is bad. Real bad. Because I would like to think the Spurs as a happy team-WIN or LOSS. :depressed That's why I am a Spurs fan not only of the wins but also of the atmosphere around it.
Come on Pops it's only 5 losses. Last yr we were 9-9 but we almost made it to the top of the standings, just beaten by one(maybe bec. TD was injured). At least TD is healthy, Manu & TP are healthy, our center is healthy & actually played well after "that" awful game vs. the Sonics and we are still @ the top of the Southwest division.Forget Houston. Stop the bashing and let's go prepare for the Cavaliers. Go Spurs! :oops

deepsouth
12-10-2004, 10:47 PM
What exactly did Manu for Pop to chew him so bad?

milkyway21
12-10-2004, 11:44 PM
What exactly did Manu for Pop to chew him so bad?They were saying it was that inbound pass :depressed

Spurgal
12-11-2004, 12:07 AM
I thought Manu was going to :cry

milkyway21
12-11-2004, 12:11 AM
cry??? that's sad.

Dex
12-11-2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I was posting about that in the Game Blog. He had the finger in Manu's face and everything.

Manu seriously look like a little boy who got caught playing with matches after Pop backed off.

milkyway21
12-11-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah, I was posting about that in the Game Blog. He had the finger in Manu's face and everything.

Manu seriously look like a little boy who got caught playing with matches after Pop backed off.Pops was like this :cuss :flipoff or :nope :blah Poor Manu. better luck next time, Manu.

TMTTRIO
12-11-2004, 01:43 AM
It was bad. Pretty soon Manu will not even want to touch the ball :lol

MarkyMark
12-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Manu's pass wasn't as bad as Parker's when he passed it right to Padget for the dunk...

milkyway21
12-11-2004, 02:15 AM
you know this reading this thread now start to amuse me. I forgot Tmac already. win BIG tomorrow Spurs!