08-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Monday, if not before.

Does that make you happy, Mono?

Findog
08-03-2007, 01:39 PM
link?

Shank
08-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Not on the Intertubes yet. No link for now.

Findog
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
where'd you hear this? the ticket?

Shank
08-03-2007, 01:42 PM
where'd you hear this? the ticket?

Bitch, please.

Findog
08-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Not just gonna take your word for it.

Shank
08-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Don't take my word, then. But it's something the Ticket is likely to have a few hours too late.

Findog
08-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Don't take my word, then. But it's something the Ticket is likely to have a few hours too late.

You can't make an announcement without a link and be all cryptic about it and expect anybody to put any stock in it.

Shank
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
You do know that not everything is just out on the Internet right away, right?

Wait it out, then.

Findog
08-03-2007, 01:53 PM
You do know that not everything is just out on the Internet right away, right?

Wait it out, then.

Of course, but who tipped you off in this case then? What inside access do you have to the braintrust?

monosylab1k
08-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Monday, if not before.

Does that make you happy, Mono?

I definitely like this. Eddie Jones takes all of Buckner's minutes so the most useless player in the NBA can just get a DNP for 82 games straight, plus we've got a nice veteran to provide some more leadership.

I haven't heard anything yet on ESPN radio or The Ticket but Shank is a reliable source so I'm gonna take his word for it.

Kudos to Donnie. This makes up for drafting Keith Van Fazekas Zhu-Zhu.

Championship baby!

monosylab1k
08-03-2007, 02:14 PM
since we have a 100000x better guy in Jones and we need to give Ager more minutes, can we just cut Buckner now and eat his contract? i guess best case scenario they bury him on the DL all year. the world is a better place when that guy isn't in uniform for Dallas.

Shank
08-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm taking it you don't like Buckner.

monosylab1k
08-03-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm taking it you don't like Buckner.
just a tad. i was a big Adrian Griffin fan.

Shank
08-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Van Horn - Croshere - Fazekas
Griffin - Buckner - Jones

Medvedenko
08-03-2007, 02:48 PM
So you have another choker in EJ....have fun....once was my favourite laker...but choking in the playoffs doesn't help.

Shank
08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I doubt he'd ever take the final shot of a game while playing for the Mavs.

mavsfan1000
08-03-2007, 03:25 PM
This is true. We got another playoff choker. Joy

LEONARD
08-03-2007, 03:38 PM
You can't make an announcement without a link and be all cryptic about it and expect anybody to put any stock in it.

Dude...just trust him. :bang

Bitch, please.

:lol

The Ticket is too busy for Mavs news...being the radio home of the Cowboys and all... :fro

J.T.
08-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Shank, I'm curious, do you work for the Mavs organization or the media? Or have a friend who does? You always seem to get info before all of us basketball geeks on the net.

Shank
08-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Shank, I'm curious, do you work for the Mavs organization or the media? Or have a friend who does? You always seem to get info before all of us basketball geeks on the net.

I know people that know people that know people.

LEONARD
08-03-2007, 03:45 PM

If he posts something, consider it solid...even if a rumor...

Shank
08-03-2007, 03:46 PM
For Findog (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/080407dnspomavslede.dc772abe.html)

Shank
08-03-2007, 03:47 PM

(except for that whole Reggie Miller mess)

mabber
08-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Shank nailed it. Nice job.

monosylab1k
08-03-2007, 03:51 PM
This is true. We got another playoff choker. Joy
better to get a choker that plays defense rather than one who doesn't (webber).

J.T.
08-03-2007, 03:56 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that most of his stuff checks out, I was just curious how he gets it. But people who know people is good enough for me.

Wish I had connections like that. Best I can do is say there was a girl in my 5th grade class who was the cousin of the red Power Ranger. Weak, I know.

Shank
08-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Was the red one the hot one?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Good signing.

J.T.
08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Was the red one the hot one?

I'm pretty sure the red one was a dude.

Shank
08-03-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm pretty sure the red one was a dude.

Well, fuck.

Must be the pink one, then.

Unless that's a dude, too.

In which case, I just give up.

Findog
08-03-2007, 04:10 PM
For Findog (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/080407dnspomavslede.dc772abe.html)

Yeah, I heard it on the radio on the drive home from work.

J.T.
08-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Well, considering that show came out in like 1992(?), it's safe to assume the pink one was a girl. If it came out now, I'd say it's a toss up, 50/50.

timvp
08-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Nice. Mavs should also consider signing Cliff Robinson :hat

yourcheatinheart
08-04-2007, 01:02 AM
any truth to the rumor that the mavs signed John Amaechi?? he wants to help with thier *ahem* choking problem.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-04-2007, 02:35 AM
don't look now, but I think the mavs are getting older now.

BUMP
08-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Best I can do is say there was a girl in my 5th grade class who was the cousin of the red Power Ranger. Weak, I know.
thats not weak considering i might've had a Power Ranger backpack back then. it couldve been younger than 5th grade i dont remember lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-04-2007, 10:08 AM
any truth to the rumor that the mavs signed John Amaechi?? he wants to help with thier *ahem* choking problem.
That coming from a guy who has a guy getting a massage with half his ass hanging out as a sig.

yourcheatinheart
08-04-2007, 05:35 PM
That coming from a guy who has a guy getting a massage with half his ass hanging out as a sig.

i already know your weak. don't make it worse by trying to clown on my signature and show the world you don't know shit about "The Godfather", the greatest fucking movie ever made. i should have known you were a john amaechi fan, all those faggot ass posts really show.

elliotfan + spurs = moe greene

"Michael Francis Rizzi, do you renounce Satan???"

"I do renounce him."

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-04-2007, 06:50 PM
i already know your weak. don't make it worse by trying to clown on my signature and show the world you don't know shit about "The Godfather", the greatest fucking movie ever made.

I don't give a fuck if I've never seen it. That's my choice and I don't feel like watching it so fuck off.

i should have known you were a john amaechi fan, all those faggot ass posts really show.

elliotfan + spurs = moe greene

You must've forgotten about all the times I've owned your ass in the last month. You're the faggot my friend. You could've picked any clip from the Godfather to use as a sig, but no. You had to pick the part where the almost naked guy gets a massage. Pussy.

dallaskd
08-04-2007, 10:17 PM
The mavs have to many players under contract. A trade should be coming.

yourcheatinheart
08-04-2007, 11:29 PM
I don't give a fuck if I've never seen it. That's my choice and I don't feel like watching it so fuck off.

You must've forgotten about all the times I've owned your ass in the last month. You're the faggot my friend. You could've picked any clip from the Godfather to use as a sig, but no. You had to pick the part where the almost naked guy gets a massage. Pussy.

because that's the part in the movie were the big mouth no nothing gets a .38 in his eye cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut. i know transformers and harry potter is high on your list. maybe one day when you get big you'll be able to understand a movie like the godfather little guy. as far as owning anything
:nope :nope you probably don't even own the computer your trolling from son.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-05-2007, 12:28 AM
because that's the part in the movie were the big mouth no nothing gets a .38 in his eye cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Then post that instead of his ass you fuckhead.

i know transformers and harry potter is high on your list. maybe one day when you get big you'll be able to understand a movie like the godfather little guy.

Maybe when you grow up you'll understand that having a guy with half his ass hanging out as a sig is considered gay.

as far as owning anything
:nope :nope you probably don't even own the computer your trolling from son.

Oh puh-leez. I've owned your ass more than the Spurs have owned the Suns ever since they got good. And that's a lot of owning.

yourcheatinheart
08-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Then post that instead of his ass you fuckhead.

Maybe when you grow up you'll understand that having a guy with half his ass hanging out as a sig is considered gay.

Oh puh-leez. I've owned your ass more than the Spurs have owned the Suns ever since they got good. And that's a lot of owning.

it's ok little guy. you can think whatever you want. hope you have a good day at school son.

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2007, 12:07 AM
There's only ever been one chick red ranger, but she was a bad guy and only in 2 episodes

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2007, 12:25 PM
it's ok little guy. you can think whatever you want. hope you have a good day at school son.
:nope You need to go to school and learn how to think up good comebacks, son. For example, say something about the topic at hand. :toast

LakeShow
08-06-2007, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't call this a good signing looking at Eddie's track record. Where ever Eddie goes, so does a chance for a title.

mabber
08-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't call this a good signing looking at Eddie's track record. Where ever Eddie goes, so does a chance for a title.

Normally, I would agree with you but after seeing A.Walker win a title (playing a lot of minutes) I tend to think anything is possible.

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Normally, I would agree with you but after seeing A.Walker win a title (playing a lot of minutes) I tend to think anything is possible.

Yeah but Walker had the luxury of playing AGAINST Chokey McChokerson

LakeShow
08-06-2007, 03:56 PM

True, anything is possible but the Mavs do not have 2 superstars (Wade and Shaq) on the roster. For some odd reason Eddie seems to be a jinx on teams. But maybe that changes this season.

Dalhoop
08-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I think that all this talk of the Mavs not having a second star player is bull.

Howard ranked 23rd in the NBA in scoring (Dirk was 10th). Only Washingtion (Jamison and Arenas) and Denver (Anthony and AI) have a higher scoring duo. (Neither of the Heats star players playing in more then 50 games last year though they were on pace to be finish ahead of Dirk and Howard.)

He was fifth in the league amoung SF's in scoring betting star players like Artest, Miller, Iguodala and Maggette.

Howard was third in the league amoung SF's in rebounding beating stars like Lebron, Artest (Again), Carter, Maggette (Again), Iguodala (Again), Miller (Again), and McGrady

He was 14th in the league in shooting % amoung SF's betting out the likes of Carter (Again), Maggette (Again), Iguodala (Again), Artest (Again), Pierce and McGrady (Again)

He was 10th in FT shooting in the league amoung SF's beating out (You guessed it) Carter, Maggette, Igudala, Miller, Artest and McGrady ... all of them ... Again.

16th among SF's in 3% shooting beating out (Here we go again) Redd, Artest, Carter, McGrady and James

10th in Steals, 3rd in Blocks, 22nd in TOP48 (beating out every player listed above)

Howard my not get the press ... Yet, but he is playing like a star player. Playing better then alot of "#1 Stars" on their teams.

dallaskd
08-06-2007, 05:50 PM
don't look now, but I think the mavs are getting older now.

average age is 25.9

BUMP
08-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Chokey McChokerson
:wtf

dallaskd
08-06-2007, 06:00 PM
:lol

LakeShow
08-06-2007, 06:36 PM
I think that all this talk of the Mavs not having a second star player is bull.

Howard ranked 23rd in the NBA in scoring (Dirk was 10th). Only Washingtion (Jamison and Arenas) and Denver (Anthony and AI) have a higher scoring duo. (Neither of the Heats star players playing in more then 50 games last year though they were on pace to be finish ahead of Dirk and Howard.)

He was fifth in the league amoung SF's in scoring betting star players like Artest, Miller, Iguodala and Maggette.

Howard was third in the league amoung SF's in rebounding beating stars like Lebron, Artest (Again), Carter, Maggette (Again), Iguodala (Again), Miller (Again), and McGrady

He was 14th in the league in shooting % amoung SF's betting out the likes of Carter (Again), Maggette (Again), Iguodala (Again), Artest (Again), Pierce and McGrady (Again)

He was 10th in FT shooting in the league amoung SF's beating out (You guessed it) Carter, Maggette, Igudala, Miller, Artest and McGrady ... all of them ... Again.

16th among SF's in 3% shooting beating out (Here we go again) Redd, Artest, Carter, McGrady and James

10th in Steals, 3rd in Blocks, 22nd in TOP48 (beating out every player listed above)

Howard my not get the press ... Yet, but he is playing like a star player. Playing better then alot of "#1 Stars" on their teams.

I never said that the mavs did not have a couple of stars. They do in Howard and Dirk, but they have no superstars such as Wade and Shaq. Other than the Detroit pistons of 2004, which had 4 stars, every NBA champion for the last 30 years had at least one superstar, imo.

stretch
08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
I never said that the mavs did not have a couple of stars. They do in Howard and Dirk, but they have no superstars such as Wade and Shaq. Other than the Detroit pistons of 2004, which had 4 stars, every NBA champion for the last 30 years had at least one superstar, imo.
Hmm... leads his team to the Finals, consistently been among the tops in the MVP race over the past 5 years winning it this year, considered by many to be one of the most gifted players in NBA history, and hes not a superstar? you're nuts.

Dalhoop
08-06-2007, 07:38 PM

Are we talking about talent or jersey sales? Because it sounds like your talking about jersey sales. Why don't you look over what Shaq did in the finals and then tell me what about his performace you would call "superstar" like.

I'll give you the chance to correct me. I think Shaq averaged 12 ppg and 7 rpg. Not very "superstar" like numbers I know ... Go ahead and correct me if you want.

If your saying that Howard doesn't play at the level of Carter and T-Mac (Who most would say are superstars) then i just proved you wrong when I posted exactly what Howard did do last year.

Other than the Detroit pistons of 2004, which had 4 stars, every NBA champion for the last 30 years had at least one superstar, imo.

If your going to say that Dirk is not a "Superstar", then your just blind and cant see anything past your own thoughts

LakeShow
08-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Are we talking about talent or jersey sales? Because it sounds like your talking about jersey sales. Why don't you look over what Shaq did in the finals and then tell me what about his performace you would call "superstar" like.

I'll give you the chance to correct me. I think Shaq averaged 12 ppg and 7 rpg. Not very "superstar" like numbers I know ... Go ahead and correct me if you want.

If your saying that Howard doesn't play at the level of Carter and T-Mac (Who most would say are superstars) then i just proved you wrong when I posted exactly what Howard did do last year.

If your going to say that Dirk is not a "Superstar", then your just blind and cant see anything past your own thoughts

What Shaq did was win a NBA Championship, his 4th! Shaq’s averages may have been low in the finals that season but it would be foolish to say he was not a factor. Hell, the mavs went to Hack a Shaq! A clear sign that they could not handle him. He’s a superstar, he makes a difference on both ends of the court! He has 4 Rings to prove it! He is still the best center in the game and can still be a factor in any title hopes.

About howard, I like howard. I think he is a very good player and an all star in this league. A superstar? No way. Neither is Carter.

No disrespect to Mavs fans and Dirk, but In my humble opinion, he is not a superstar. He does not play both ends of the court effectively. He is one dimensional. If he’s not scoring, he’s useless. He can not defend his shadow. I have a thing about seven footers shooting nothing but jumpers. That’s a weak game to me. Can you imagine a 6’6 or 6’7 Sf ever being able to guard one of superstars of yesterday and today? The superstars in this league are, Duncan, Bryant, Shaq, Wade, James, Garnett and McGrady is on the bubble, Imo. If I were trying to build a championship team, Dirk would be low on the list of PF’s I’d chose. I want a pf with Power! I’d take Howard, Duncan, Garnett, Boozer before I chose Dirk. I would even take Wallace, Stoudemire and Brand before Dirk. Dirk is too weak in the paint. Now that's my opinion, others may think differently which is cool. But I call it like i see it!

yourcheatinheart
08-07-2007, 12:59 AM
:nope You need to go to school and learn how to think up good comebacks, son. For example, say something about the topic at hand. :toast

hey big guy, quit looking at moe greene's ass. :toast go suns :toast

Dalhoop
08-07-2007, 06:28 AM
When you look at this one -

Other than the Detroit pistons of 2004, which had 4 stars, every NBA champion for the last 30 years had at least one superstar, imo.

With this one -

The superstars in this league are, Duncan, Bryant, Shaq, Wade, James, Garnett and McGrady is on the bubble, Imo

You seem to indicate that only five or maybe six team can win a Championship (Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Cav's, Celtics and maybe Rockets). Now granted you didn't do too bad at picking the Spurs and cavs for the finals (That must have been hard) but then you brought up the Lakers and Rockets (they didn't do too good this past year) and the Celtics ... Or Minnisoda if you want to look at last year ... which didn't even make the post season.

How do you judge who is a Super Star? By what you say a two time MVP (Nash) isn't one, but Lebron and KG who hasn't won anything at any level are. Is it winning? Is it stats? or, like I think, is it jersey sales?

Dalhoop
08-07-2007, 06:45 AM
What O'Neal did was choke, but he was saved by the only player on the Heat that did play like a "super star" in Wade

Either O'Neal decided to take the series off, or the Mavs shut him down ... your pick.

He shot the same number of foul shots as he had all season during the finals (8 per game) so the whole, but you played Hack a Shaq all game crap, is just that. When someone shoots under 30% from the line ... Thats what you do.

We held him to two-thirds of his scoring average against the rest of the league, didn't foul him more then anyone else did and what did the "Super Star" do? He trie to kill the poor fans sitting around the basket with his FT shots.

but he is a "Super Star" ... Obviously its not an ability to "step it up" because Shaq sure didn't.

Its not the ability to win it all as KG, Lebron and T-Mac haven't .. So what is it?

What defines a super star?

confined
08-07-2007, 11:52 AM
If a player can win MVP, then they are obviously a super-star...no questions asked

stretch
08-07-2007, 11:57 AM

With this one -

You seem to indicate that only five or maybe six team can win a Championship (Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Cav's, Celtics and maybe Rockets). Now granted you didn't do too bad at picking the Spurs and cavs for the finals (That must have been hard) but then you brought up the Lakers and Rockets (they didn't do too good this past year) and the Celtics ... Or Minnisoda if you want to look at last year ... which didn't even make the post season.

How do you judge who is a Super Star? By what you say a two time MVP (Nash) isn't one, but Lebron and KG who hasn't won anything at any level are. Is it winning? Is it stats? or, like I think, is it jersey sales?
Good post.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-07-2007, 12:20 PM
hey big guy, quit looking at moe greene's ass. :toast go suns :toast
It's okay son. I know you don't want to click the Start Menu and go to My Pictures and look for that pic through all your other gay porn, so you post as a sig so you see it wherever you go. And I never want to look at Moe Greene's ass for 2 reasons: 1) It's gay. 2) His ass is all yours. I know if he lived in your city you would stalk him and ram him in the back end when he's asleep. I'll give you some extra time to respond to this so you can go pound it to your sig. :toast Go Spurs. :toast

LakeShow
08-07-2007, 03:33 PM

With this one -

Like I said, I judge a superstar on their ability to do well consistently on both ends of the court. Dirk doesn't do that. He's often the biggest man on the court and shooting jumpers. He gets pushed around like a rag doll and he's soft and weak!

Re: Shaq, the mavs double and triple teamed him whenever he touched the ball. The mavs also went to the hack a shaq while ahead. Why is that? They were conceding that he would score and took their chances with him shooting freethrows instead. Which is the punk way out. He was instrumental on the defensive end while not putting up big numbers. He was a difference in that title run and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Just like Dirk was the difference in the mavs failed title run and their first round exit to an 8th seed. If he didn't get pushed around by the little guys the mavs may have won a title.

LakeShow
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
If a player can win MVP, then they are obviously a super-star...no questions asked

The MVP is a joke and so is Dirk!

stretch
08-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Like I said, I judge a superstar on their ability to do well consistently on both ends of the court. Dirk doesn't do that. He's often the biggest man on the court and shooting jumpers. He gets pushed around like a rag doll and he's soft and weak!

Re: Shaq, the mavs double and triple teamed him whenever he touched the ball. The mavs also went to the hack a shaq while ahead. Why is that? They were conceding that he would score and took their chances with him shooting freethrows instead. Which is the punk way out. He was instrumental on the defensive end while not putting up big numbers. He was a difference in that title run and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Just like Dirk was the difference in the mavs failed title run and their first round exit to an 8th seed. If he didn't get pushed around by the little guys the mavs may have won a title.
They went to hack a shaq because he was shooting a whopping 30% from the line. The point of defense is to keep your opponent's chance of scoring at the lowest possible. I'll take my chance with putting a guy who shoots 30% at the line over shooting a monster 60% from the field.

Now I'm not saying he was useless by any stretch of the imagination. And I'm not saying that Hack-a-Shaq is what teams are supposed to do, BUT the way he was shooting FT's through the playoffs, especially in that series, I can't blame anyone wanting to put him at the line.

And I don't recall many triple teams on Shaq at all.

BTW- Being the biggest guy shooting jumpers has gotten him farther than any other elite PF in the game today (aside from Duncan). It's gotten him as far as other HOF PFs as well, such as Karl Malone and Charles Barkley. Obviously the guy must be doing something right. If it isn't Dirk, then what is the biggest reason for the Mavericks success over the years? I would really like to know that.

yourcheatinheart
08-07-2007, 04:32 PM
It's okay son. I know you don't want to click the Start Menu and go to My Pictures and look for that pic through all your other gay porn, so you post as a sig so you see it wherever you go. And I never want to look at Moe Greene's ass for 2 reasons: 1) It's gay. 2) His ass is all yours. I know if he lived in your city you would stalk him and ram him in the back end when he's asleep. I'll give you some extra time to respond to this so you can go pound it to your sig. :toast Go Spurs. :toast

your about as sharp as a bag of wet hair, and your comments are worth about as much. this is your obsession, you won't shut the fuck about it little guy. :monkey dance muthaphucka dance. go suns :toast here's gay if you want gay http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/image.php.gifgo suns

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-07-2007, 09:03 PM
your about as sharp as a bag of wet hair, and your comments are worth about as much. this is your obsession, you won't shut the fuck about it little guy. :monkey dance muthaphucka dance. go suns :toast here's gay if you want gay http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/image.php.gifgo suns
No that's not my obsession. I'm just saying you're a faget because you have a picture of a half naked guy as your sig. And then you go saying other people are gay. Take a look in the mirror you pussy. And P.S., there's nothing gay about kermit. He'll kick your ass. Spurs in 6. :toast

confined
08-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Children, Children...let's stick to the topic shall we? Mavs in 6 against both your teams :hungry:

yourcheatinheart
08-08-2007, 07:07 PM
No that's not my obsession. I'm just saying you're a faget because you have a picture of a half naked guy as your sig. And then you go saying other people are gay. Take a look in the mirror you pussy. And P.S., there's nothing gay about kermit. He'll kick your ass. Spurs in 6. :toast

i took a look in the mirror and i saw the father the ran out on your whore mom all those years ago. keep dancing little guy, keep dancing :monkey suns in 7 on any team. kermit was cool when i was 2. a green piece of felt with ping pong balls for eyes and jim henson's hand up it's ass is not something i go worrying about. :toast how was school today by the way?? gay prom coming up for you??

moe greene's ass = elliot fan's obsession
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep your boring son.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-08-2007, 08:58 PM
i took a look in the mirror and i saw the father the ran out on your whore mom all those years ago.

LMAO at you running out of jokes so you talk about my mom.

keep dancing little guy, keep dancing :monkey suns in 7 on any team.

The Spurs beat the Suns 3 times at their full potential, one time without Horry. Spurs in 6. :toast Just face it, no defense and all offense doesn't win championships. For example, take a look at the Spurs. LOL at you thinking the Suns have a shot against us. :monkey Keep dancing monkey. Keep thinking the Suns have a shot. Live in your little fantasy world.

kermit was cool when i was 2. a green piece of felt with ping pong balls for eyes and jim henson's hand up it's ass is not something i go worrying about. :toast

Kermit>male ass

how was school today by the way?? gay prom coming up for you??

Nah, I'll be going to the straight prom since I'm straight. And besides, the other gay guys are wasting their time since they will never live up to the Gay Prom Queen expectations you set when you were at prom. :toast

moe greene's ass = elliot fan's obsession
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep your boring son.

It's your sig and it's supposedly my obsession? Go get :married: with Moe Greene's ass. He'll probably want a divorce after he catches your computer filled gay porn.

yourcheatinheart
08-09-2007, 04:52 PM
LMAO at you running out of jokes so you talk about my mom.

i was laughing at you a long time before this little guy. suns in 7.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-09-2007, 10:56 PM
i was laughing at you a long time before this little guy. suns in 7.
Apparently you ran out of comebacks. It's okay son. :toast Spurs in 6.

yourcheatinheart
08-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Apparently you ran out of comebacks. It's okay son. :toast Spurs in 6.

little man, it's not like you ever gave me anything to comeback on, with your silly faggot ass...suns in 7 :toast :downspin: keep dancing...

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-11-2007, 01:21 AM
little man, it's not like you ever gave me anything to comeback on,

The Spurs beat the Suns 3 times at their full potential, one time without Horry. Spurs in 6. Just face it, no defense and all offense doesn't win championships. For example, take a look at the Spurs. LOL at you thinking the Suns have a shot against us. :monkey Keep dancing monkey. Keep thinking the Suns have a shot. Live in your little fantasy world.

Kermit>male ass

Nah, I'll be going to the straight prom since I'm straight. And besides, the other gay guys are wasting their time since they will never live up to the Gay Prom Queen expectations you set when you were at prom.

It's your sig and it's supposedly my obsession? Go get :married with Moe Greene's ass. He'll probably want a divorce after he catches your computer filled gay porn.

with your silly faggot ass...

my ass>your sig

suns in 7 :toast

Spurs in 6 :toast

keep dancing...

:monkey

yourcheatinheart
08-11-2007, 06:10 PM
your full of shit if you think the suns played the spurs at full strength in last years series. i'm so sick of talking about with you simple motherfuckers, it's a dead issue to me. it's all good though, belive what you want. can't wait 'til next year. suns in 7.http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/phillyblunt.gif

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-11-2007, 06:31 PM
How were they not at full strength? Only in game 5 they weren't. They still lost 3 games at full speed. And you also just traded away the only player who can guard Duncan decently.