PDA

View Full Version : Those darn buzzer beaters.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Last night illustrated that these things happen unfortunately. The question before-if you could choose a player to beat the spurs on a last second shot, what player would do it and have it hurt the least? And who would you hope would blow that same shot just so you could laugh at them? And be realistic, try and pick players that you would expect to have the ball in their hands in crunch time.

My picks: To hit the shot-Grant Hill. He's a class act, a feel good story, and he and Tim did that Sprite commercial during the lockout where they're mowing lawns.

To Miss it-Kobe. I'll go out on a limb and predict that I'm not the only one.

duncan2k5
12-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Kobe has been missing them all year. so you know im happy. and to make it...Timmy. he deserves one after 0.4

Rummpd
12-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Agreed Tim also had one waved off in Milwaukee at the end of regulation when he drove and dunked that looked good from me who was at the game.

I would vomit the most over a last second by Sam Casell = who has made a lifetime out of coming on in the 4th and for awhile was the real MVP of the Wolves during last year - he is a total #$!_-le. Any other Wolf similar feeling - I just hate that team and that Garnett got such a free pass for slugging team-mates x 2.

MadDoc

duncan2k5
12-11-2004, 03:22 PM
yea i remember that game. that was supposed to be a win. and i agree about the wolves. im not too fond of them. i hated spree since NY and cassell talks a lil too much for me. and KG i respect him as a ballplayer, but i dont like him.