PDA

View Full Version : OMG I failed my naturlization test.......F%&@

E20
08-04-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm a fucking shit head. Most of you know I wasn't born here and I'm not a citizen so I had my naturlization test at the INS center in Oakland, CA. I was busy with work and other shit so I didn't even study, I got the basic questions right, but that wasn't enough....I missed some gay ones like who wrote the national anthem, I know now it's Patrick Henry.........but FUCK..........here is the worse part, since my green card had been expired since last summer, the dudes were like since you can't legally be here we're going to have to take into consideration of deporting you. They told me they might deport me, but I would have to wait a couple of months until I could get a new visa and green card.............I'm fucking seriously tweaking out, I nearly passed out when he said that to me..........my face was pale for like 5 hours....when I went home my Mom said congratulations on becoming a citzen, but she was like why are you so pale, did a mosquito bite you again? I was like this is serious and I told her what had happend and she got worried. Then she got scared abd said you're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said Fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air, I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, yo homes, smell ya later. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwahZ4zq_DM&mode=related&search=

:clap

MaNuMaNiAc
08-04-2007, 01:16 AM
you can't expect to pull this off again today man. First thing I did was read the last part of the text :lol Original though, I'll give you that

exstatic
08-04-2007, 08:30 AM
This is no longer "Fresh". Oh, and Patrick Henry did not write the national anthem. It was Francis Scott Key. Your story may have been more plausible if it didn't contain mistakes like this in the first few lines as knowledge you gained after the test. Dumbass.

BeerIsGood!
08-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Patrick Henry... I stopped reading right there.

C-Minus to D work.... below average. Try Again.

cherylsteele
08-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I missed some gay ones like who wrote the national anthem, I know now it's Patrick Henry
I was gonna take you seriously until you typed that "Fresh Prince Of Bel- Air" crap. If what you say is true about the test and green card then too bad so sad......after that post ending you deserve to be thrown out. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but when it comes to being a citizen, and other people that are actually trying to become citizens I take it very seriously. You don't seem serious about this, you don't deserve citizenship.

My first post after getting 2,000......it's gonna be ine of those days I guess.

angel_luv
08-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Get some new jokes already. I've read more clever post on Suns' fans boards.

NorCal510
08-04-2007, 11:47 AM
:lmao

E20
08-04-2007, 11:58 AM
:lmao

E20
08-04-2007, 12:00 PM
I knew it was Francis Scott Key, Patrick Henry gave that quote: Give me Freedom/iberty or GIve me Shit......I mean death..............so gramps calm down.

In fact I took AP US History............ACED that class w/o studying for it and ACED that fucking AP TEST without studying for it.......so my US History is college leveld BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And CheylreShitSteele you can suck my balls you prude ass bitch. Good job in getting 2000 posts though, it must have been the only good accomplishment in your life. :elephant :elephant :depressed :clap :clap :downspin: :lmao

T Park
08-04-2007, 12:17 PM
calling women pruds and telling them to suck balls.

What a charmer.

cherylsteele
08-04-2007, 12:37 PM
And CheylreShitSteele you can suck my balls you prude ass bitch. Good job in getting 2000 posts though, it must have been the only good accomplishment in your life. :elephant :elephant :depressed :clap :clap :downspin: :lmao
Geez.
You can't even spell my name correctly even when it is spelled for you....there is no "e" at the end in my first name.

As for those 2000 posts...at least I have accomplished something in my life.
And yes I have accomplished things in my life.

Take your BS to the troll forum where it belongs.

I wouldn't suck anything of yours....don't know where it has been, don't want any incurable disease.

Prude?? More like proud to be an American, born and raised in the USA. I am happy for those who take citizenship seriously.....those that think it is a joke need to just pack up their things and get the hell out.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Geez.
I am happy for those who take citizenship seriously.....those that think it is a joke need to just pack up their things and get the hell out.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Settle the fuck down, you act like the guy made a post bashing the country and praised the attacks on 9/11, if you get this worked up on a message board I'd hate to see how you handle situations in your professional and personal life.

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Btw, someone finally got me with the Fresh Prince ending :lol

cherylsteele
08-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Settle the fuck down, you act like the guy made a post bashing the country and praised the attacks on 9/11, if you get this worked up on a message board I'd hate to see how you handle situations in your professional and personal life.
Give me a break. :rolleyes
You don't have any pride in being an American?
E20 insults people who take being a citizen seriously and then backtracks to cover his backside? He calls the citizenship test questions "gay". How about him showing some respect? He then uses an obscenity to alter an important revolutionary quote, he posts "Give me Freedom/iberty or GIve me Shit". He thinks it is a joke. It is called pride in your country.

He then uses an obscenity to address me (CheylreShitSteele) real classy. I never called him any obscenity. If one can't express themselves with profanity, they have a problem not me.

He calls me a "prude". All my personal friends would call me anything but prude. Not many things upset me, but the lack of respect for your country and other people is one of them that do, along with using profanity because someone disagrees with a posting's vibe.

Mister Sinister
08-04-2007, 01:03 PM
This copypasta is well out of date....

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Give me a break. :rolleyes
You don't have any pride in being an American?
E20 insults people who take being a citizen seriously and then backtracks to cover his backside? He calls the citizenship test questions "gay". How about him showing some respect? He then uses an obscenity to alter an important revolutionary quote, he posts "Give me Freedom/iberty or GIve me Shit". He thinks it is a joke. It is called pride in your country.

I could really care less what he says to you seeing as you have no sense of humor and your first response to him was that he deserves to be thrown out of the country. If you're going to take issue with everything posted on the internet that is disrespectful to our country in any way you would be on all day 24/7, which you might be already...so maybe thats not too bad for you. He wasn't insulting anybody, it was a joke, grow up. Reading your replies sounds like the characters on South Park spoofing overzealous "defenders of America", "If you dont like Monster Truck rallies and Football, you can just get out "

johnsmith
08-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I was gonna make fun of E20 until I read cherylsteele's replies.

Get over it cheryl, it was a joke.

Fillmoe
08-04-2007, 01:15 PM
is this bitch really serious? or does she need to look up the definition of joke....

Fillmoe
08-04-2007, 01:19 PM
the us can suck my dick and afterwards ill piss on uncle sams grave.....

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/977/2n7m4vblq5.gif

NorCal510
08-04-2007, 01:22 PM
the US sucks

/joke

atxrocker
08-04-2007, 01:25 PM
lmfao @ cherylsteele

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-04-2007, 01:27 PM
lmfao @ cherylsteele

If you dont like cherylsteele you can just get out

exstatic
08-04-2007, 01:48 PM
When NorCal laughs at your shit, it's officially NOT fucking funny anymore...unless you were actually going for the "eighth grade" humor thing, in which case, you've reached your audience...and the highest level of humor you will ever master.

08-04-2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 02:20 PM
cherysteele needs someone to nut all over her face...what an uptight bitch

cherylsteele
08-04-2007, 02:22 PM
It was really sad excuse for a joke. :rolleyes
I realize the internet is full of anti-american views and such, I understand that, I am no fanatic like many of you want to imply. He thinks his tasteless joke is funny, who is the one that is not right? E20 then started using profanity towards me where there was no need.

You want to equate me to South Park characters....have a blast if it makes you feel better.

Call me anything you want to, I don't care. You can make jokes and whatever insult you want to at my expense you want to, if that makes you feel better about yourself then have at it.

I understood from the beginning that is was intended as a joke, there are bad jokes, there are stupid jokes, this one is below those. It was a terribly tasteless joke IMO.

Like I said before, I am no prude.....I am quite probably the most easy going,
down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person in the forum.

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 02:47 PM
down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person in the forum.:rolleyes

Nigga wha?

johnsmith
08-04-2007, 02:48 PM
down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person in the forum.

:lol :lol :lol

Yeah, and Cheryl has met every single person that posts here and can very easily lay claim to the most easy going, down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person title of the forum.

Long live CherylSteele, she's like Santa, she sees all and knows all, and she wins...........because damnit, she says so.

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 02:49 PM
It was really sad excuse for a joke. :rolleyes
I realize the internet is full of anti-american views and such, I understand that, I am no fanatic like many of you want to imply. He thinks his tasteless joke is funny, who is the one that is not right? E20 then started using profanity towards me where there was no need.

You want to equate me to South Park characters....have a blast if it makes you feel better.

Call me anything you want to, I don't care. You can make jokes and whatever insult you want to at my expense you want to, if that makes you feel better about yourself then have at it.

I understood from the beginning that is was intended as a joke, there are bad jokes, there are stupid jokes, this one is below those. It was a terribly tasteless joke IMO.

down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person in the forum.http://www.orlyowl.com/rutrippin.jpg

OWLVAREZ
08-04-2007, 03:10 PM
http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/153/PP0903.jpg

cherylsteele
08-04-2007, 03:21 PM
You all can do better than that can't you?

Yeah, and Cheryl has met every single person that posts here and can very easily lay claim to the most easy going, down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person title of the forum.
I said "probably". No I have not met everyone here either.....In fact I have met no one from here. Talk about taking things literally.

I gave you all an opportunity to bash me and all you got are those stupid owls?
Since I was supposedly so wrong about what I said, and people wanted to get on me for it....and when given an open forum to do it....nothing hardly except those owls and 'nigga comment and a roll eyes icon and such.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Cheryl, come on... I mean, everybody could tell it was a joke, and while not really that funny or original, its nowhere near being as insulting as you're making it out to be. I mean seriously, you're reading WAAAY too much into it. If there is anything I've learned being in this forum, is to stop taking things too seriously. If you do, you'll end up insane.

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 03:36 PM
http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/153/PP0903.jpghaha I was wondering where you went

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 03:39 PM
cheryl, what kind of vibrator do you use?

TxJudsonRocketTx
08-04-2007, 05:29 PM
cheryl, what kind of vibrator do you use?

She doesnt and I think that may be the problem

Avitus1
08-04-2007, 05:34 PM
God Dammit!

ALVAREZ6
08-04-2007, 06:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/Toxiclemonade/wmtewndkzodzzndezzgzkmzf5ntqx1.gif
Nice sig :tu

:lol

E20
08-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Mission accomplished, I got two people's panties in a bunch. I was going for one, but I guess Exstatic wanted to join in.

NorCal510
08-04-2007, 11:52 PM
exstatic is gayer than me, enough said!

sabar
08-04-2007, 11:58 PM
down-to-earth, open-minded, calm person in the forum.If you change the words to their opposite, it makes more sense!

Like I said before, I am a prude.....I am quite probably the most easily offended,
uptight, close-minded, angry person in the forum.

Mister Sinister
08-05-2007, 12:06 AM
This thread has achieved the...
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/epic_failure_seal.png

E20
08-05-2007, 12:07 AM
This thread has achieved the...
http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/epic_failure_seal.png
I think I got ShagiaFrost's undies in a wad, wait he's Bi so I guess he's wearing panties. :lmao

Mister Sinister
08-05-2007, 12:09 AM
I think I got ShagiaFrost's undies in a wad, wait he's Bi so I guess he's wearing panties. :lmao
Hardly. My overly feminine boxers aren't in a wad. I'm just saying. This thread, and most of the people in it, are filled with fail most epic.