PDA

View Full Version : =favorite moments in high school=

=RTM=
08-05-2007, 01:45 AM
=Mine was in 1979 when my father drug me out of a 1977 Duster I wrapped around his mailbox after coming home from a Black Sabbath concert, and made me sign up for the Army the very next day.
what was one of your favorite moments in high school=

Tonto
08-05-2007, 02:23 AM
tonto go to pale face prom

jaffies
08-05-2007, 02:37 AM
There's NO way I could pick one.

But, speaking of prom...

(long story short)

I traded my prom date for some cocaine and two random chicks.

true story!

Big Worm
08-05-2007, 02:52 AM
you sound like a player patna!

nsrammstein
08-05-2007, 04:36 AM
The Breakfast Club

E20
08-05-2007, 09:32 AM
One time me and my friends wanted to ditch school. We've been doing it a lot lately, so we thought our first option of siging fake notes wasn't gonna work the 1st time. So, one played sick, the other said he had an appointment and I just ran out and hid in my friends trunk. Mission accomplished. It was quite exhilirating and fun, in fact all the times we decided to leave school we're pretty fun, because we have campus security and it's fun to get around them. It's like I'm playing Splinter Cell, except it's in real life.

RashoFan
08-05-2007, 11:27 AM
When Lee played against the UNDEFEATED Roosevelt in football and LEE WON! I think we had lost EVERY SINGLE GAME THAT YEAR except for the Roosevelt game... We stood up in the stands and said..."Holy Shit WE WON!!!" A lot of people ran down on the field that night.

FromWayDowntown
08-05-2007, 11:44 AM
I remember getting a 105 on an English test once. That was EPIC!!!

theroc5
08-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Graduation
Bball team
soccer team
getting accepted into college
seeing the spurs win the ship

also when I used to live up in indiana my junior yr i got lost driving home from a soccer game. I was with my best friend and instead of taking a left we took a right and we got lost for 3 hrs in it was a late match so it was early in the morning by the time we saw a burger king. Though when I was lost in random corn fields my tires went flat, so its amazing I ever made it to the burger king. Any way once I was there, we walked in and found out we were in a town callled whitestown. Really, and it looked very hickish around and since my friend wasnt white we were very alert lol Any way the whole "whitestown" power went off so they locked us in and told us that we can stay there untill our parents find us. They went home and we waited by our selves in a burgerking that had no power in the early morrning with 2 flat tires, tired from the soccer game...with unlimited refills lol. So basically thats about it.

FromWayDowntown
08-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Graduation
Bball team
soccer team
getting accepted into college
seeing the spurs win the ship

also when I used to live up in indiana my junior yr i got lost driving home from a soccer game. I was with my best friend and instead of taking a left we took a right and we got lost for 3 hrs in it was a late match so it was early in the morning by the time we saw a burger king. Though when I was lost in random corn fields my tires went flat, so its amazing I ever made it to the burger king. Any way once I was there, we walked in and found out we were in a town callled whitestown. Really, and it looked very hickish around and since my friend wasnt white we were very alert lol Any way the whole "whitestown" power went off so they locked us in and told us that we can stay there untill our parents find us. They went home and we waited by our selves in a burgerking that had no power in the early morrning with 2 flat tires, tired from the soccer game...with unlimited refills lol. So basically thats about it.

I figured you might have resolved the flat tire problem by haling a cab . . . . and thanked the cabbie with the obligatory "smell ya later."

theroc5
08-05-2007, 12:33 PM
I figured you might have resolved the flat tire problem by haling a cab . . . . and thanked the cabbie with the obligatory "smell ya later."
haha no thats a true story haha..

MrChug
08-05-2007, 01:05 PM
...preparing myself for 10 minutes outside the house at 14 to try to steel myself (drunk as a skunk)...successfully making it in walking straight and saying the word "no" when my parents asked if I had been drinking-----

...then giving it away and busted after I was caught puking and singing the theme to Raising Arizona (not at the same time) in my bedroom at the top of my lungs. Damn you Nicholas Cage!!!!!

TheSanityAnnex
08-05-2007, 01:12 PM
...preparing myself for 10 minutes outside the house at 14 to try to steel myself (drunk as a skunk)...successfully making it in walking straight and saying the word "no" when my parents asked if I had been drinking-----

...then giving it away and busted after I was caught puking and singing the theme to Raising Arizona (not at the same time) in my bedroom at the top of my lungs. Damnit Nicholas Cage!!!!!:lol

Similar story here. I was 15 the first time I came home wasted and was doing the same thing at the front door, preparing to walk in the house. I got sick and started puking before I opened the front door, unfortunately, the my parents heard me puking. They opened the door and found me wasted. My dad made me clean up the puke with a spoon, which made me puke more. Fucking asshole.

Melmart1
08-05-2007, 01:27 PM
My favorite moment was when I graduated. I went to an all-girls HS so we didn't have homecoming or any of that bullshit. I did play soccer though, that was fun.

ATRAIN
08-05-2007, 01:32 PM
My favorite moment was when I graduated. I went to an all-girls HS so we didn't have homecoming or any of that bullshit. I did play soccer though, that was fun.

so was there a lot of girl on girl action?

Melmart1
08-05-2007, 01:33 PM
so was there a lot of girl on girl action?
No, just a lot of sluts who slept with guys from Central Catholic and St. Anthony's.

ATRAIN
08-05-2007, 01:34 PM
No, just a lot of sluts who slept with guys from Central Catholic and St. Anthony's.

you could have lied to make it a better story :) just kidding :)

v2freak
08-05-2007, 02:18 PM
My favorite moment...probably the moment I had graduated (after all of the rehearsals, marching and sitting through long winded graduation speeches). The field looked quite nice at sunset

DoubtingThomas
08-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Getting screwed by my teacher.

Marklar MM
08-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Not falling down the stairs.

Boris
08-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Wake 'n bake sessions.

CuckingFunt
08-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Putting out.

Also had the extreme pleasure of being in the vicinity of the nurse's office when a girl I hated was forced to explain to her mother that she'd broken her wrist while trying to hop the fence and skip 5th period. Her mom hauled off and slapped her in the face right in the middle of the front hall of the A building, and I nearly died laughing.

Mister Sinister
08-05-2007, 05:32 PM
I'd say my senior prom was my favorite moment. Didn't have sex, didn't get drunk, just hung out with my date and some friends of ours.

Close second is when I got the school's sluttiest slut to whip a chocolate-flavored condom at me for calling her a slut in so many words.

angel_luv
08-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Graduating.

I was home schooled all from Kinder- 12th.

theroc5
08-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Graduating.

I was home schooled all from Kinder- 12th.
Wow! how did you manage to do that..how did you meet people and stuff?

cherylsteele
08-05-2007, 07:17 PM
1982....Our Senior trip to Six Flags in Arlington.
Got to see The Marshall Tucker Band live in an outdoor concert.

td4mvp21
08-05-2007, 09:10 PM
So far, probably last year's homecoming game against our rival. We lost every other damn game besides that one, and it was the most exciting game. Everyone was going crazy too. Also, newspaper class. We are all cynical assholes and we have so many moments where we just die laughing. We are like a family in there now. And now I really want to graduate, that's gonna be the best.

BigBeezie
08-05-2007, 09:56 PM
The best memory from high school is having the prettiest girl from my school, set me up with another guy's prom date. I nailed her on the balcony of THEIR hotel. I will remember that night forever.

Sonia_TX
08-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Our overnight trip to Six Flags in Arlington. They opened the park for us afterhours. It was great not having to wait in line.

Senior skip out part 2. They took us to the Zoo since so many people skipped out the first time. What a punishment that was!! :)

I remember my in my sophomore year (I think) our football team actually made the playoffs and during our LAST game of the regular season there was a HUGE on the field fight between us and Edison. We were supposed to play Holmes for the next game for the Playoffs but instead they kicked us out and Holmes got a bye to the next round. It was our first time too... sad.

the many many football games... bus trips to and from the game were the greatest.

Exchanging notes with a Senior Football player (when I was a Junior) in the hallway or he'd just put it in my locker. AWww... he was adorable. lol

goodness... There are so many more. How I'd love to go back and relive a few moments... My school is beautiful and I miss it. Woohoo Go Mustangs Class of 1996!! haha

Supreme_Being
08-05-2007, 10:23 PM
When I fucked my bestfriend in the arse. That's the first time I knew I'm gay.

ORION
08-05-2007, 10:39 PM
when I hide in the ceiling above the girls locker room with a video camera for about an hour

Zombie
08-05-2007, 10:53 PM
I et this HoT chick from another school and we hooked up and She got pregnant by me and I had to drop out.
Oh wait Favorite moment.
I met this HOT Chick.................. :lol

FearDaDuncaN_SA
08-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Being a freshman and having all the upperclassmen nice to you because you're lost and dont know where one or two of your classes are...

Being a sophmore and than lying to the freshmen when they couldnt find a class...shhh

Stuffing love notes inside your boyfriend's locker and than finding some in your own..

Football games and hanging out with friends...

Going to football games, to also fraternize with the hot guys from the other school..

Talking to Jimmy. The most popular midget in school!!!

Learning how to say fucking cuss words and the phrase," Go fuck yourself!" from the fucking foreign fucking exchange students!!! (Trust me, I dont have a mouth of a sailor. You're just fucking imagining things...)

Being Dr. McTee's Teacher's Pet!! LOVED HIS CLASS!!! ("Hey, what's up Dr. McTee?(FLASH SMILE)What are we learning today?" NOTE: I always greeted him with something different every morning...hehe..He loved it!

Halloween Holiday was always cool. We got to dress up, with several exceptions, and I always wanted to top whatever I did the year before...

My senior year, I came up with this bright idea for the seniors to spray EVERYONE in thier path with shaving cream. On the last day of school of course.....SHAKE IT UP GOOD!
And can I just say that we never did have anyone get mad at us?
They thought it was cool....Go figure!

Parties-I never drank though! Promise! ......Ok, well....at least that's what I would tell my parents and they believed me..

Kicking some butt on the soccer field...

Passing notes in class....

Drama class was always fun!! I was once so good, that when I was reading my very sad script, I made the substitute teacher cry! (It freaked me out though. I'm not going to lie. I was like,"Is it that good or are you just sensitive?")
Her reply,"Both...I'm sorry. Go ahead and finish.."
Hehe...Kind of made me smile throughout the day. It was so silly...

PROM!!

But, wow...I can go on forever!

SRJ
08-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Scoring with the head cheerleader on Prom Night 2004.

I wish I could have pulled that off when I was a senior, but I didn't have that much game 14 years ago.

cornbread
08-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Scoring with the head cheerleader on Prom Night 2004.

I wish I could have pulled that off when I was a senior, but I didn't have that much game 14 years ago.
:lol :clap

Shelly
08-07-2007, 06:09 PM
I absolutely hated high school.

SpursWoman
08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Me, too. I had all of my fun in college.

angel_luv
08-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Wow! how did you manage to do that..how did you meet people and stuff?

I was involved with a city wide choir, was also in 4-H, and had church activities.

There are a lot of resources available for home schoolers- group classes ( I took drama) even a home school sports league.

When I was young, I was pretty shy so was satisfied with my small circle of friends. We pretty much all grew up together so that was nice.

Soul_Patch
08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
skipping school one day...i was dating this senior chick, and i was a sophmore.

We drank 2 bottles of MD20/20 that she had stole from her job at the corner store...we got shit faced and fucked 6 times in about 8hrs...

i dont think i could pull that off again...in fact, i remember now how bad my balls ached after that day.

good times though...there are other great times, but that one is pretty damn memorable.

RashoFan
08-08-2007, 09:09 PM
^
So um...you were Soul Deep that day???? :D

CuckingFunt
08-08-2007, 09:09 PM
fucked 6 times in about 8hrs...As many times as I've gotten in an argument and told a guy he was acting like a teenager, this is one thing I wish you boys didn't grow out of.

I only had sex with three different boys in high school, but every single one of them was always eager and ready to go. ALWAYS. None of that fuck once and get sleepy nonsense.

peewee's lovechild
08-08-2007, 09:13 PM
As many times as I've gotten in an argument and told a guy he was acting like a teenager, this is one thing I wish you boys didn't grow out of.

I only had sex with three different boys in high school, but every single one of them was always eager and ready to go. ALWAYS. None of that fuck once and get sleepy nonsense.

That's not a problem with me.

I've never outgrown acting like a teenager, in any way shape or form.
That's probably why all my relationships have ended in shit.
I need to find my teenage soulmate.

FearDaDuncaN_SA
08-09-2007, 01:35 AM
I only had sex with three different boys in high school,

There were quit a few promiscuous people in my school. And, for some reason, that totally turned me off. I couldnt give it up! LOL
Crazy, I know.
But, because I never had it, I didnt know what I was missing. So, I guess that played a HUGE role. Oh, and plus I had this thing going on where I wanted to wait until marriage...
Did I ever have boyfriends?!
Oh my gosh! You better believe it! And we messed around and what not. But, that's about it. Kind of hard to not go further than that and I did come close several times....very close...But, I'll never forget this one time though! And it would have happened to, if I didnt freak out when I saw "it"...You know, "it"...like in my face...I was so nervous, I laughed and laughed and laughed and the boyfriend I had at the time seriously thought I was making fun of his member and than that lead to an argument. Gosh, I felt so bad. And than I had to apologize over and over..hahaha..It was over before it began.....But, geez, I was such a virgin to all that kind of stuff.....It freaked me out....Now, I'm just a freak in the sheets..

Shhh..

Johnny Drama
08-09-2007, 01:45 AM
When I made Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her.

to21
08-09-2007, 07:59 AM
As many times as I've gotten in an argument and told a guy he was acting like a teenager, this is one thing I wish you boys didn't grow out of.

I'm 33 and still get down like that. It's the Wife that quits.

Soul_Patch
08-09-2007, 08:04 AM
I can't do it like that anymore. I could probably do it 3 times...in that time, but 6!?! that was just insane...

i was shooting blanks.