PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here

ATRAIN
08-05-2007, 01:35 PM
A myspace whore?

theroc5
08-05-2007, 01:41 PM
myspace whore nope but I am addicted to just refreshing my page even though I know nothing will be there..lol

ATRAIN
08-05-2007, 01:46 PM
myspace whore nope but I am addicted to just refreshing my page even though I know nothing will be there..lol

hahah I used to do that, now I leave it on all the time and hardly check it.

theroc5
08-05-2007, 01:52 PM
hahah I used to do that, now I leave it on all the time and hardly check it.
ya I will prob stop doing it once class starts, ive been so bored..I just moved to Sa for school and I know no one so besides going to the gym every day I just randomly sit on the computer and take random trips to houston lol

NorCal510
08-05-2007, 01:53 PM
me me me me me me !!!!!!!

Melmart1
08-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I am one of the few remaining MySpace holdouts. I still refuse to bow to the Dark Overlord that is social networking pages.

ATRAIN
08-05-2007, 02:04 PM
I am one of the few remaining MySpace holdouts. I still refuse to bow to the Dark Overlord that is social networking pages.

But you still go on and search for people that you know right?

Melmart1
08-05-2007, 02:12 PM
But you still go on and search for people that you know right?
No.

T Park
08-05-2007, 02:47 PM
I didn't realize social networking pages were evil.

angel_luv
08-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I am pro my space.
I'm made friends with two members of the Slovenian National team through it. :fro

CuckingFunt
08-05-2007, 04:21 PM
I am one of the few remaining MySpace holdouts. I still refuse to bow to the Dark Overlord that is social networking pages.Same here.

nsrammstein
08-05-2007, 05:30 PM
lol @ myspace if you are over 24 and still have a myspace page you should be ashamed of yourself. Myspace is only good for searching with hot girls from high school that you wanted to fuck

ALVAREZ6
08-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I am one of the few remaining MySpace holdouts. I still refuse to bow to the Dark Overlord that is social networking pages.Me too, and I'm 17.

About 97% of everyone in my high school has a myspace and/or facebook.

Not me. Lame excuse to for fuckin pages, they use 'em to make friends on the internet.

FromWayDowntown
08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm also a myspace holdout.

Pistons < Spurs
08-05-2007, 06:13 PM

same here.

CubanMustGo
08-05-2007, 06:35 PM
The only reason I have one is to keep up with a niece who refuses to tell us what's going on via phone/email/snail mail/etc. but she sure puts the crap on her myspace page.

loveThe23
08-05-2007, 06:53 PM
nope, just use it to catch up with family and friends. i find it ridiculous when people have like 600+ friends, i mean there's no freaking way you know all those people.. unless your an athlete than that's okay i guess

Melmart1
08-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Me too, and I'm 17.

About 97% of everyone in my high school has a myspace and/or facebook.

Not me. Lame excuse to for fuckin pages, they use 'em to make friends on the internet.
My youngest brother is the same age as you and he has one, so do all his friends. It's funny cus they talk to each other on there, but yet they live just blocks away (in most cases) and all have cell phones. I just don't get the appeal.

It's funny cus my 28yo sister asked me to help her make one and I told her I didn't know how, and how I didn't want to know how. So we made a bet, if I lose I have to make a MySpace page. Well, I lost the bet but luckily she has never followed through to see if I actually made a page. I have enough friends, I don't need 'virtual' ones.

DarkReign
08-06-2007, 09:14 AM

Ditto.

Permanent holdout, I might add. Nothing screams "Sexual Predator" like a MySpace of a guy who is over 25 years of age.

TDMVPDPOY
08-06-2007, 09:16 AM
i go on facebook, or emails

since i dont know a bypass when msn is blockd on LANs...

BeerIsGood!
08-06-2007, 09:20 AM
My youngest brother is the same age as you and he has one, so do all his friends. It's funny cus they talk to each other on there, but yet they live just blocks away (in most cases) and all have cell phones. I just don't get the appeal.

That reminds me of a comedy act I saw the other day where the comedian was going off about how new technology helps us to have as little contact with other people as possible. Now you no longer have to call and actually talk to someone, you just write something down for them and say "fuck it, I don't have to deal with your shit right now. I'll check this bitch later."

angel_luv
08-06-2007, 10:03 AM
The majority of my friends on my page are current ones of old ones I am now catching up with.
I didn't plan on making new friends through my page but am pleased that I have.

theroc5
08-06-2007, 10:23 AM
The majority of my friends on my page are current ones of old ones I am now catching up with.
I didn't plan on making new friends through my page but am pleased that I have.
ditto

ALVAREZ6
08-06-2007, 11:09 AM
If it were just to talk to his buddies, he wouldn't have one, trust me.

It's so he can catch up with the ladies and talk to them online rather than in person.

spursfan09
08-06-2007, 11:23 AM
I have one. Its a good way to keep up with my friends. www.myspace.com/urgirl9 :) You will see I am no whore. Just have like 20 something friends.

E20
08-06-2007, 11:47 AM
I use to have a Myspace like in the 10th to 11th grade, but then I was like I'm just talking to my friends...........and they all know what I look like and what I like. And I didn't meet 1 new person that I didn't knew before, so I was like this is a slower version of AIM/message board/email. So, I just stopped checking it, it's still probably up there somewhere.