PDA

View Full Version : Fuck The Spurs!!!

g3rb3r
08-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Spurs are fucking lucky ass bitches...Tim Duncan is a homosexual dat i'd like to roll around in the hey wit...Ginobili's nose is bigger than his got damn head and probably has more dribbling skills as well wit his carry-over crossover...everytime u guys win there is contraversy...if Amare and Boris werent gone dis year in dat game...shit!...u wouldve been sent home again...in the end...Fuck the Spurs...bye-bye... :donkey

mikeanthony21
08-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Spurs are fucking lucky ass bitches...Tim Duncan is a homosexual dat i'd like to roll around in the hey wit...Ginobili's nose is bigger than his got damn head and probably has more dribbling skills as well wit his carry-over crossover...everytime u guys win there is contraversy...if Amare and Boris werent gone dis year in dat game...shit!...u wouldve been sent home again...in the end...Fuck the Spurs...bye-bye... :donkey

Another fine reason why Roe vs. Wade should not be overturned.

possessed
08-05-2007, 11:22 PM
wankster.

spursfan09
08-05-2007, 11:23 PM
:lol Its great to be hated.

DudleyDawson
08-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Another fine reason why Roe vs. Wade should not be overturned.
that's fucking hilarious :lol

Supreme_Being
08-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Can you please die right now?

AlamoSpursFan
08-05-2007, 11:25 PM
"Now I know why tigers eat their young!" -- Rodney Dangerfield

freedom&justice
08-05-2007, 11:25 PM
:wakeup :sleep
What kind of name is g3rb3r? Is that like gerber, the baby food? sheesh, no wonder you're a crybaby - gotta work on your grammar too. Trying to be 'gangsta' doesn't work around here kid. :dramaquee

mikeanthony21
08-05-2007, 11:29 PM

What kind of fucking language are you butchering? Yiddish Hip-Hop??? :bang

da_suns_fan__
08-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Doesn't take much bait to catch some fish around here....

:lol :lol

Kori Ellis
08-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Wow you are so cool.

Another Laker fan living in Texas :td