PDA

View Full Version : When I Heard This The Sims Movie Started Sounding Pretty Good

The Red Hood
08-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Apparently Ridley Scott will most likely direct a 'Monopoly' movie

Ridley Scott on Bringing Monopoly to Theaters
Source: Los Angeles Times
August 6, 2007

Director Ridley Scott confirmed that he's involved with a Monopoly movie to the Los Angeles Times. He was asked what we can expect:

Monopoly is still the most popular board game -- I might be misquoting! -- in the world. So it's really finding the universe for that game. Because clearly it ought to be humorous and for the family -- the funny way it brings out, particularly when your uncle suddenly gets Park Lane and -- in England, we have Park Lane, Mayfair and Barclay Square, what's it in America? Park and Madison? So you watch people change. You're witness to Jekyll and Hyde. Somewhere in that is a hysterically amusing and I think rather exciting film.

Hearing this is making The Sims movie look pretty damn good :rolleyes

I guess I can see coming together I don't think it will be good but I can still see it happening rich people fighting over property using means of money, power, MURDER, etc. It'd be set in 1920s or something like that, so there would be tophats, and Uncle Pennybags after all they did make a 'Clue' movie that was pretty good

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2007, 11:25 AM
you sir are pure baltic avenue

The Red Hood
08-06-2007, 12:28 PM
you sir are pure baltic avenue

Uh Huh....... :rolleyes :music